剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们前途一片好 不需要你
Everything's golden. We don't need you.
这事就当没发生 我们飞黄腾达的时候
This can all stay private, and I'll be looking elsewhere
会找其他银行伙伴的
for a banking partner as we go supersonic.
拜拜
Good-bye.
- 罗伊先生 - 给我滚吧
- Mr. Roy-- - And fuck you.
- 你来过吗 - 没来过
- Have you been here? - No.
这里超好 我想吃
It's super-good. I'm thinking...
所有兔子
"all of the rabbit."
- 所有 - 问题来了
- All of it. - Well, that's my question,
所有兔子
is when they say "all of the rabbit,"
意思是 所有的兔子吗
do they mean, like, all of the rabbit?
也不可能是所有的吧
I mean, it can't be, like, all of it.
我们是要庆祝小斯图投资吗
So, is this the Stewy money we're celebrating?
我看到新闻了
Because I saw the news.
也不能说我就是大佬
Well, I wouldn't say that I'm the man,
但是假设有大佬
but if there were a man, hypothetically,
可能跟我很像
he might look a lot like me.
我用私人股本解决了债务问题
Yeah, I solved the debt issue with private equity money.
- 真是太好了 - 嗯
- I'm very happy for you. - Yeah. Well...
问题是 这一切
...the thing is, all of that,
让我开始思考一切
it's made me think about everything,
然后
and, um...well, you know,
思考的结果是
like, here's where I'm at.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
OK.
谢谢你 知道了
Well, thank you. Noted.
- 就这样吗 干嘛 - 这
- That's it? Come on. - That's--
- 我 也 - 肯
- "And... I..." - Uh, Ken.
行了 我不确定是不是爱你
OK. Uh, I'm not sure that I love you.
你爱我啊
Yeah, you do.
去你的
Fuck you.
我知道你想分居
Look, you want us to live separately, right?
我们现在也不知道理由 你说你知道
We don't know why right now, you say you do.
这我就不高兴了
Now, that makes me unhappy.
另一方面 你号♥称
On the other hand, you claim,
当然我不相信
and of course I don't believe you,
号♥称 我们在一起你会不开心
that us being together will make you unhappy.
所以我们俩必须有一人不开心
So one of us is going to be unhappy.
我就是不懂为什么一定要我不开心
I just don't see why it has to be me.
这逻辑真是无懈可击
Wow. I-I cannot argue with that logic.
完美无缺的逻辑
No, it's, like, impenetrable logic.
这是变♥态♥的想法
It's the argument of a psychopath.
有可能 是假设为大佬的
A psychopath who might,
变♥态♥
hypothetically, be the man.
他还爱你
Who loves you.
去你的
Fuck you.
我们不分手
We are not breaking up.
我们分手 我
Yes. We are. I--
- 我们不分手 - 我们分手
- We are not breaking up. - Yes, we are.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我们不分手 - 分手
- We are not. Not. - Yes, we are.
- 不 - 分 分
- No! - Yes! Yes!
- 我们不分 - 我们分定了
- We are not breaking up. - We fucking are.
早上好
Good mornin'.
你想在这健身吗
So, did you want to work out down here?
还是想开我车去公园 在上面跑酷
Want me to take my car to the park, we can parkour it?
问题是 艾瑞克斯
Well, here's the thing, Brex.
我什么都做不了
I can't do shit, really,
因为周一开始我老腰就不行了
because my back has been fucked since Monday.
怎么呢
Fucked how?
你有保险吧
Well, I assume you're insured?
我每天日理万机 有很重要的事做
I mean, I do big, big shit here, every day,
所以损失一点点工作能力
so losing even a quarter of a percent of my operating capacity,
都会带来百万美金的影响
that has million dollar implications.
所以我想 试一试
So I'm thinkin' maybe a test case,
我找三四十名高级律师起诉你
I throw three or four dozen white-shoe lawyers at you
看看毁掉一个人什么感觉
and see what it would be like to actually physically destroy someone.
哥们 我不知道咋回事
Dude, I don't know what happened,
但是我肯定能弥补
but I'm sure I can fix it.
去你的
Fuck you.
傻了吧
Oh, fuck you, dude!
瞅瞅你的表情
Jeez, look at you. Look at your face!
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a piece of shit.
对啊
Yeah.
但是 我只想说
But, uh, no, I'm just sayin'
你应该严肃点
you need to take this more seriously.
好吧
OK.
好了
OK.
我走了
I have to go.
马来亚呢 她就不能
What about Malaya, can't she--?
不行 艾弗森会气坏的
No. Iverson will freak out.
- 拉娃 - 干嘛
- Hey, Rava. - What?
为什么我们不继续
Why don't we just do it all?
复合
You know? Back together?
之后再说好吗
Uh... let's talk later?
什么意思
What does that mean?
嘿
Hey.
昨晚还不错吧
That was nice, right?
- 那又如何 - 什么
- Nevertheless. - What?
我
Look, I, um...
不知道 不知道
I-- I don't know. I don't know.
也许
Maybe it's, um, um--
就好像 你如果向前看了
Shit. It's like-- It's like you're moving on,
我就也忍♥心向前看了
and maybe that makes me feel OK about moving on too.
我没有向前看 拉娃
No. I'm not moving on. Rava.
纯属胡扯
That's bullshit.
我雇了个律师
I got a lawyer.
他还不错
He's nice.
我们俩不要闹了佛系一点吧
Let's just keep this all really, really nice, OK?
玛西亚 没什么事吧
Marcia? Everything all right?
肯德尔 你♥爸♥爸想见你
Kendall, you father would like to see you.
成群的军队从空中涌入药物农场
...a dozen troops swarmed the drugs farm from the air,
他们坐直升机赶到这里
descending from helicopters, while another unit
另一队人马步行赶到
entered on foot.
据说这个贩毒集团
It's claimed the drug trafficking ring
已经存在三年多了
had been in existence for over three years...
看看你
Hey. Look at you.
坐起来了
Sitting up.
看他妈的新闻
Fuckin' watchin' the news.
见到你太好了 爸
It's good to see you, Dad.
嗯
Well...
你知道自己倒下之后
you understand after you went down,
股价大跌吧
the stock tanked.
可能这么说你应该感到荣幸
I mean, you should be flattered, I guess.
我们的选择都不太好
We had some pretty shitty options.
你冒险借了钱
I mean, you took a gamble on that loan.
但是我找到了私人股本的解决办法
But I found us a private equity solution.
所以
So...
我想找你商量来着 但是
I tried consulting you, but--
大家觉得这种方式不错
People like the shape of this.
卡罗利娜说看数据有积极反响
Karolina says there's positive analyst noise.
我们现在是36%
We are at 36%,
加上有效管制
with effective control,
和一些"战争基金"用来投资
plus a war chest to make some moves.
我们现在挺好的 爸爸
We're-- We're in good shape, Dad.
你也一天天在恢复
You just keep getting better.
我能成功
I got this.
大撒比
Fuginidiot.
爸爸
Dad?
你要什么吗
Hey, can I get you something?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表