剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我的意思是 爱
Well, I mean that love is...
就像28个不同的东西 它们都乱七八糟的集中在一个袋子里
it's like 28 different things, and they all get lumped in together in this one sack,
袋子里的东西太多 需要清空
and there's a lot of... things in that sack, it needs to get emptied out.
有恐惧 嫉妒 复仇
There's fear and jealousy and revenge,
控制 还有
control, and...
它们都被包在非常漂亮的包装纸里
they all get wrapped up in really nice fuckin' wrapping paper,
看起来很可爱很好看
and it just looks really lovely and nice,
- 但当你打开的时候 - 不 你是对的
- but when you open it up-- - No, no. You're right.
是
It is. It's--
爱 很扯淡
Love. It's bullshit.
对
Yes!
但我真的爱你
But I-- I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
艹他妈的
Fuck.
艹他妈的
Fuck!
- 我想把这裙子脱了 - 那就把裙子脱了
- I want to get this dress off. - Get the dress off.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, man?
你 你在这里干什么
What you, uh, what you got goin' on back here?
- 没事 - 很酷
- Nothin'. - No, it's cool, it's cool.
你在这下面就能闻到
You can just smell it from down there.
闻起来像那种比较温和的大♥麻♥
It smells like the kind bud.
嘿 你刚刚是不是被骂了
Hey, didn't I see you get some shit earlier?
你还好吧 我爸是个混♥蛋♥
You OK? My dad's a fuckin' bastard.
对
Yeah.
不 没事的 他们付我钱了
No, yeah, it's cool. They paid me up.
- 整晚的钱都给了吗 - 是的
- For like the whole shift? - Yeah.
还有好处
And a sweetener.
- 那就好 - 真的很好
- Nice. - It's actually pretty good,
因为我现在就可以回家了
'cause now I can just go home.
- 不错 不错 - 嗯对
- Nice. Nice. - Yeah.
兄弟
Uh, dude...
如果我问 会不会很奇怪
would it be weird to ask if, uh...
你要不要抽一口
Oh, do you want a smoke?
- 好 当然 - 给
- Uh, yeah, sure. - Here.
但 你知道的
But-- But also... you know,
为了今晚的盛大派对
for the party, like, big party tonight,
我只是在想你认不认识人
and I just wondered, you don't have a connection
卖♥♥粉的 有吗
for some powder, do you?
- 有吗 - 有的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
而且我可能不是适合你的战略家
And also I'm probably not the right strategist... for you.
你认为自己是民♥主♥党人吗
Would you consider yourself a Democrat?
哦 内特 不要套路我
Oh, now, don't box me in, Nate.
嘿 兄弟们 我能加入吗
Hey, dude. Hey. Can I get in?
嗨 我们在说
Hey. Uh, we're just... talkin'.
- 随便吧 - 好吧
- Whatever. - Yeah.
好 一会再聊
OK. TBC.
行 好吧
OK. All right.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 嗨 你好吗
- Hey, man. - Hey, man. How are you?
我很好 多么美好的夜晚啊
I'm good. What a night.
- 我知道 - 很好
- I know. - Lovely.
听着 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, I'm so sorry,
但是住宿安排方面好像出了点问题
but there seems to be a little mix-up in your accommodation.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- Oh, right. - Yeah.
我很抱歉 但你没地方住了
I'm sorry, but there's nowhere for you to stay.
好吧 我相信我能解决的
OK, well, I'm sure I'll figure something out.
好吧 但你直接找点东西然后离开
Right. But it might be smart for you to leave directly,
- 是最明智的 - 你认真的吗
- to find something. - Are you serious?
对 我是认真的
Yeah. I'm serious.
我明白
I get the message.
没事 好的
It's fine. OK.
让我们保持冷静
Let's just keep things cool,
我认为你需要保持冷静
I think you need to stay calm.
我们都是成年人了 小茜是成年人了
We're grownups, Shiv's a grownup--
我觉得你♥他♥妈♥的该走了
I think you need to go fuck yourself.
如果我再看见你和小茜在同一间屋子里
And if I ever see you in the same room as Shiv again,
我会找人打断你的腿
I will pay men to break your legs.
如果我进了监狱 当然我不会的
And if I go to jail, which I won't,
就这样吧
so be it.
好吧
OK. Fine.
好
Fine.
我喝完这杯
I'm gonna head out,
就走
I'm just gonna finish this--
我爸妈准备的这些酒
My mom and dad made a contribution to the wine,
所以我真的很希望你不要再喝了
so I'd really rather you didn't drink anymore.
- 你认真的吗 - 抱歉 谢谢
- Are you kidding? - Excuse me. Thank you.
放回去 内特
Put it back... Nate.
- 拜托 - 内特 放回去
- Come on. - Put it back, Nate.
把那该死的酒放回去 现在
Put my fuckin' wine back. Now.
他妈的放回去
Put it the fuck back.
这样就好了
There you go.
别他妈弄得哪都是
Don't make a fuckin' mess.
好了
Yep.
等等 等等
Wait, I-- Hang on.
这是什么
What is this?
K粉
Ket.
- 哦不 - 特殊的K粉
- Uh, no. - Special K.
不 我今晚要找个不一样的感觉
No, I need a different-- different vibe tonight.
我在找可♥卡♥因♥
I was after some coke.
哦 我认识个人
Oh. I mean, I know someone,
但这个是K粉
but no, this is ket.
好 你认识人
Right. But you know someone?
- 是的 - 我们去找他吧
- Yeah. - Let's go for it.
- 可以吗 - 好
- Is that cool? - OK,
我不知道我现在能不能开车
I don't know if I should drive right away.
不用 我开
No? I can drive.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah, sure.
- 好吧 - 我很好
- OK. - I'm good.
好吧
OK.
你没事吧 兄弟
You OK, bud?
我没事
I'm fine.
好
OK.
兄弟 你还好吗 嘿
You OK, bud? Hey. Buddy?
你能认清路了吗
Gonna be able to find the way?
没问题
Yeah.
让我们呼吸点新鲜空气吧 好吧
Let's get some air in here, yeah?
你还好吗
You all right there?
没事 只是他妈的变速杆不听话
Yup, just fuckin' stick shift.
你更习惯开自动挡的车吗
You're used to an automatic?
对的 而且 我不怎么开车的
Uh-huh. Plus, I don't drive that much.
- 为什么不呢 - 因为我非常有钱
- Why not? - Because I'm incredibly rich
而且基本我去哪儿都有司机开车
and I mostly get driven everywhere.
- 你非常的有钱吗 - 没错
- You're incredibly rich? - That's right.
我比你能想象到的还要有钱
I am fuckin' loaded beyond your wildest imagination.
- 还要走多远 - 我应该绑♥架♥你吗
- How much further is this? - Should I kidnap you?
是啊 如果你还可以走路 你就应该绑♥架♥我
Yeah, if you can fuckin' walk, you should kidnap me.
- 我知道一栋房♥子 - 你知道一栋房♥子
- I know a house. - Oh, you know a house?
就是你可以绑♥架♥我的地方吗
Like a place to fuckin' keep me?
是的
Yeah.
它有一个牛棚
It's got a cow shed.
我可以把你关在那里头
I could keep you in there.
它只有一个瓦楞铁屋顶
It's only got a corrugated iron roof,
里面会非常冷的
so it's gonna be fuckin' cold.
嘿 我是说 你关心这个呢
Hey, I mean, what do you care?
是呗 可不是
Ha! Yeah, exactly.
小心
Look out!
- 你好 - 嗨 妈妈
- Hello. - Hi, Mom.
你真淘气
Naughty one.
罗曼告诉我了
Roman told me.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表