剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
黑武士大人
Lord Vader.
处理好公园的事情就好
Just get shit moving at Parks.
- 好 - 好吗 汤姆
- Yes. - Yeah, Tom?
公园不太景气
It's stagnant,
摇一摇那棵树吧 C3PO(星战)
so shake that fuckin' tree, C3PO.
摇一摇那棵树 摇一摇那棵树
Shakin' the tree. Shakin' the tree.
使点劲
Shakin' it big time.
菲奥纳 跟我过来
Uh, Fiona. Walk with me.
你能给拉娃送花吗
Can you send flowers to Rava?
送那种好看又不夸张的
Nice, but, you know, not ridiculous.
让她感觉是美丽的花 而不是极力讨好
They should smell like flowers, not desperation.
哦对了 小菲 跟杰斯谈谈
Oh, and Fi, talk to Jess,
我可能会给内部放点东西
I might want to throw a couple of items up on the internal.
不太重要的 几段TED演讲
Not a big deal, couple of TED talks.
或者吉尔伽美什史诗纪录片什么的
Maybe a documentary on the Epic of Gilgamesh, I'm thinking?
这是我们故事的第一篇 讲讲我们原型的成长历程
You know, it's the first story, archetypal quest shit.
我们的工作不就是讲故事嘛
Because what are we if not storytellers?
嘿 什么情况
Hey. Talk to me.
掉了三点
Down three points,
还上了美♥联♥社♥头条
and there's an AP headline
CEO告诉微视达员工 公♥司♥要撞墙了
"CEO tells staff Waystar headed for iceberg."
为什么会说撞墙 不是救生艇吗 我说的是救生艇 没说撞墙
Not iceberg, lifeboats. I said lifeboats, not iceberg!
- 天啊 卡罗利娜 - 我们也在极力宣传
- Jesus! Karolina. - That's what we're pushing.
- 那就加把劲 - 好的
- Push harder. - Will do.
我跟你讲讲我们的出路
I want to talk options to you, OK?
有些想法我考虑了很久
I've got some thoughts I've been working on for a long time--
切入正题吧 格里 我要休息一下好展望未来
OK, I don't want the sloppy seconds, Gerri. I'm taking five to think big.
肯 这些是已经模拟过的成熟想法
Ken, these are modeled and thought through--
我拒绝
And rejected.
失陪 我要去散散步
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm talking a walk,
换个高度思考问题
I need to get some altitude on this.
一会回来
I'll be back.
确实资本主义就是
The thing about capitalism is, yeah, sure,
有它的问题 管它呢
it's got its issues, but fuck me--
它其实就是持续做无用功的产业链
this is a piece of shit chain on a stretch of nothing,
但是这个 是世界上最好吃的东西
but this-- this is the most delicious thing anyone's ever fucking tasted.
天啊 感谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
- 感谢 - 哥们听着
- Thank you. - So dude, listen.
我可以找
I could do with a read
一个没有利益相关的人来分♥析♥一下
from someone without a dog in the fight.
其实我也有事和你说
Actually, I gotta talk to you about something, too.
这件事要保密
This is tight.
只能你知我知
This is absolutely just us, OK?
泄露出去我就完了
Because a leak kills me.
这和拉娃有关
Right. This is about Rava.
- 一个朋友 - 拉娃
- For a pal. - Rava?
我们的共同朋友
Yeah, it's a mutual friend,
他们想知道你们之间是单纯的
and they want to know is it cool,
还是说想打个炮
or you still hankerin' for a wankerin'?
我没时间搞这个
I don't have time for this.
谁想知道这件事
I mean, who-- who's asking?
- 什么 - 不能说
- What? - I can't say.
但是他们想知道这会不会成为问题
But they just want to know if it's an issue.
谁问啊 傻♥逼♥保罗吗
Like who, fuckin' Paul?
你这么紧张 看来是个问题
Well, if you're asking, I'm assuming it's a fucking issue.
不 我们分居了啊
No, I mean, look, we're separated, you know?
无所谓的 我们是爱情自♥由♥人
Whatever. Free agents.
我明白
Yeah. No, I get it.
我再来一个
I'm gonna have another.
知道吗 如果你吃得足够快
You know, if you eat it fast enough
就真的能消耗卡路里
it actually burns off the calories.
这是个漏洞
It's like a loophole.
我能再要一块吗
Can I have another, please?
听着 当我接手的时候
So, listen, when I took over...
发现老爸在十年前通过控股公♥司♥
found out Dad took out a huge loan
悄悄的借了一笔巨额贷款
a decade ago. Secret. Through the holding company.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
家族在公♥司♥的股份
Secured against the family's stake
没受影响
in the public firm.
哥们 这就很操蛋了
Fuck. Dude.
现在股票要跌破
Yeah. Now the stock is getting ready to breach,
- 而且银行 - 我知道 我看了股价
- and the bank are... - Yeah, I know, I saw the price.
太残酷了 哪家银行
It's brutal. Who's the bank?
我就自己上手了
I'm just gonna do this.
老兄
Dude...
我们现在不在巴克利 天啊
we're not at Buckley anymore. Jesus.
没事的
It's fine.
所以把你逼入绝境了
So, these guys have your dick in a vise.
是啊 多谢理解 小斯图
Yes. Thank you, Stewy.
你能投资吗
Can I have your take?
首先 你必须提高股价
Well, number one, you boost the price.
- 你这不扯淡呢 夏洛克 - 对
- Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. - OK.
- 我还在努力 - 对
- I'm trying. - OK.
我们要怎么重新贷款
How's it gonna play for us to refinance?
实话说 不容乐观
Honestly? Not great.
为什么你自己的银行不站出来 因为形势不利
Why won't your original bank step up? Not good.
人们不喜欢这个行业 也不喜欢这个公♥司♥
People don't love the sector, and they don't love the fucking firm.
因为它不稳定 就是这么个前景
It's ramshackle, is the view.
而且吧 哥们 你不招人喜欢
And bro, they don't love... you.
情况很难
It's tough.
卧♥槽♥
Ah, fuck it.
好的 我开张了
OK! I am open for business.
知道吗 有这么一件事
You know, one thing occurs.
就是几万年都不会有的蓝天
Just blue sky, wouldn't happen in a million years,
但如果
but what if
我们进驻
we came in,
把一切从你的家族揽过来呢
took the whole thing off your family's hands?
当然不行
Uh, well, obviously no,
滚蛋 你怎么敢 我很受侮辱 等等
fuck off, how dare you, I'm so insulted, et cetera.
肯定会这么说 但你 罗马还有希夫
Of course. But you and Roman and Shiv,
准备一辈子都干这个吗 肯定不是
you're gonna do that thing forever? No.
你们都有机会可以变得
You all have the chance to be fucking...
富得流石油
fucking, like, ugly petro-ruble rich.
你们想干什么就干什么
You can do anything.
你可以涉足科技行业
You can go into tech,
希夫可以玩玩政♥治♥什么的
Shiv can do her politics or whatever,
罗马可以吃自己
and Roman can, you know, snort his body weight.
你们从此过上了幸福生活
And you all live unhappily ever after.
呵呵 谢谢你了
Uh-huh. Thanks, Stewy.
好好考虑一下
Just think about it.
明天能把高层团队召集起来
Can I get the senior team together tomorrow
谈谈重新定位的事吗
for a reorientation?
摇树啊伙计们 摇树
Shakin' the tree, folks, shakin' the tree.
等一下
Excuse me.
格雷戈 你逗我呢
Greg? Are you kidding?
嗨 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
别嫌我说话直 不过
Forgive me, but, uh...
咱俩是在一艘宏伟的大船的
we talkin' to each other on the poop deck
船尾甲板上唠嗑吗
of a majestic schooner?
咸咸的海水拍打着我饱经风霜的脸了吗
Is the salty brine stinging my weather-beaten face?
没有
No?
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么
Then why the fuck are you wearing
穿了一双一脚蹬
a pair of deck shoes, man?
哦 那啥
Oh Yeah, No, well,
我的信♥用♥卡♥透♥支♥了 我住在一天80美刀的
my credit card got maxed out, I'm staying in a youth hostel
- 青年招待所里 - 天啊 太脏了
- on, like, $80 a day... - Jesus. How squalid.
老哥 你袋子里装的是狗屎吗
Dude, are you carrying dog shit?
没有啊
No-- No, it's, uh...
这不是免费的吗
it's free, right?
拿点没关系吧
Is that cool? I mean,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表