剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
It's gonna make you look pretty fucking heartless when you don't.
别用这种表情看着我
Don't give me a fuckin' scary look.
你要是打我的话 我不会轻饶你的
You hit me, I will fuck you up.
啊 妈♥逼♥
Ahh, fuck.
没错
Yeah.
天呐 你太烦人了
God, you're so annoying.
闭嘴
Shut up.
- 喂 - 格雷格
- Hello? - Greg.
嘿 你找到罗曼说的合同了吗
Hey. Did you find those contracts Roman asked for?
呃 是的 我找到了
Uh, I... Yes, I got 'em.
哦 我觉得你找错了
Oh, I think you have the wrong ones.
呃 好吧
Uh, OK.
呃 好吧
Um... right.
那我应该怎么办呢
What, uh, what shall I do?
听着 现在有很多困惑
Look, there's a lot of confusion.
因为如果你有任何疑问的话 你可能找不到文件
'Cause if you have any doubt, maybe you can't find them,
这样一来事情就简单了
and that might be simplest.
但是如果我
But if I do,
因为我
'cause I--
觉得我找到正确的文件了
I think I have the right ones here.
不要带过来
Don't bring them in.
他改变主意了吗
Did he change his mind?
没有 我只是告诉你
No. I'm just telling you:
不要带过来
Don't bring them in.
好吧 好吧
OK. OK. S--
好吧 我懂 我懂了
All right, I get-- I get it.
所以 谁是
So, who's the--
这里的命令顺位是什么
Like, what's the chain of command here?
你是这个家里更年长的孩子吗
Are you the more senior sibling?
格雷格
Greg,
这很简单
it's simple.
我在找你帮我一个忙
This is a favor I'd like you to do for me,
并且我想让你谨慎一些
and I'd like you to be discreet.
你在那里待一会儿 你没有找到文件
You stay for a while, you can't find them,
然后你回来了 好吗
you come back. OK?
- 好的 - 谢谢你
- OK. - Thank you.
这里更好一些
This is better.
听着 我知道你们现在不想谈这件事
look, so, I know you don't want to talk about this,
我想告知你们 罗曼作为董事会成员
I'm just informing you, Roman as a board member
希夫作为股东成员
and Shiv as a shareholder,
我将会暂时出任CEO和董事长
I'll be taking temporary charge as CEO and Chairman.
弗兰克目前对这个职位没有兴趣
Frank is not interested in the position at present.
不 很抱歉 即使我们在谈论这件事
No. I'm sorry, but even if we were talking about this,
其实是没有 那也不会是你来当
which we are not, it wouldn't necessarily be you.
抱歉 但你觉得谁可以呢
I'm sorry, then who the fuck would it be?
我不知道 谁都行
I don't know. Anyone.
也可能是我
It could be me.
你疯了么
Are you insane?
- 老爸让我当首席运营官 - 我不这么觉得 兄弟
- Dad made me COO. - I don't think so, dude.
老爸没有好好考虑
Dad wasn't thinking straight.
我觉得他好好考虑了
I think he was.
你 来当首席运营官么
You? The chief operating officer?
- 没错 - 这要不是他疯了的
- Yup. - I mean, if that wasn't a sign
兆头的话 我不知道什么是了
he was loco in the coco, I don't know what is.
好吧 我不这么想
Well, I don't see it that way.
得了 这是一个谈判立场 罗曼
Come on. It was a negotiating position, Rome.
他在玩儿你
He was fuckin' playing you
为了让你签署信托的修改文件
to get you to sign the change of trust.
你知道它牵扯到什么东西了吗
Do you even know what it fucking involves?
他会在游戏中间退出
I mean, he conked out mid-game.
你是说我是个笨蛋么
Are you calling me a dipshit?
不 我爱你 但你不是一个严肃的人
No. I love you, man, but you're not a serious person.
好吧 你滚吧 他还活着呢 你不是这里的老大
All right, fuck you. He's alive, you're not the fuckin' boss.
好了 别这样 咱们不要互相攻击
All right! Come on. Let's not throw shit around.
我们现在处在中间立场 所以就好好待着 不要轻举妄动
We're in the middle, so let's just sit tight. No sudden moves.
我们得行动了 市场将会
We need to move. The markets are gonna
想知道谁现在掌握大权
want to know who's behind the wheel.
我们得控制舆♥论♥
We need to control the narrative.
“控制舆♥论♥” 你高♥潮♥的时候可能也会大喊这句话
"Control the narrative." You probably yell that when you cum.
“哦 控制舆♥论♥ 哦 控制
"Oh! Control the narrative! Oh! Control it--
控制舆♥论♥”
Control the narrative! Uhh..."
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我们现在在医院
Fuck you. We're in a hospital.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
我们需要说些什么
We have to say something.
不 实际上我们不需要 因为谁都不知道事情有多严重
No. Actually, we don't. 'Cause no one knows how serious it is.
所以我们什么都不用说
So we don't have to say anything.
实际上 我们得说 证券交易委员会
Actually, we do. The SEC.
有规定 有法律
There are rules, there are laws...
哦 不 有法律么 我们可不能违法
Oh, no. The law? Well, we can't break the law.
嘿 卡罗琳娜
Hey, Karolina?
有没有CEO出了事
Has a CEO ever been out of action
但是人们却没有被告知的情况呢
and people haven't been told?
呃 就我所知没有 曾经苹果公♥司♥遇到过 但是
Um, not that I can think of. There was Apple, but that--
是的 但是如果我们 想拖延一下
Right, but if we... wanted to drag our feet on this,
直到我们找到解决方法
until we figure the moves...
一旦我们知道了
Well, once we do know,
股东们有责任让人们
there's a duty to shareholders to let people--
是的 但是我不知道我们知道什么
Yeah, but I don't-- I don't know what we know.
我是说 这可能是个过敏反应
I mean, this could be an allergic reaction.
- 也可能是流感 - 哦 得了吧
- It could be the flu. - Oh, come on.
看看这些兰花 就在那里
Look at the fuckin' orchids. This is out there.
就好像我们在檀香山机场被扣为人♥质♥了
It's like we're being held hostage in the Honolulu airport.
但是如果我们想发布别的什么消息 你知道的 而不是
But if we wanted to say something, you know, other than...
这叫做谎言 希夫
It's called a lie, Shiv.
当你说了不存在的事情 这就是谎言
When you say the thing that's not, that's a lie.
我们需要做一个控股声明
We'll need to make a holding statement.
当然了 我愿意倾听你
Of course, I'm open to your suggestions
如何巧妙处理的建议
on how to... finesse it.
很好 我们会做出决定尽快给你答复的
Perfect. We'll make a decision and get back to you shortly.
好的
OK.
洛根·罗伊 微视达公♥司♥
Logan Roy, CEO and chairman
- 的CEO和董事长 - 所以你觉得我该怎么做呢
- of Waystar corporation... - So, what do you think I do?
我不知道啊 她怎么说的
Well, I don't know. What did she say?
罗曼说把文件带过去
Roman said bring in the papers,
希夫说不要把文件带过去
Shiv said don't bring in the papers.
好吧 我觉得你得决定一下
Well, I guess you need to decide
他们谁更重要一些
which one of them is more important?
我觉得 罗曼在公♥司♥里上班
I guess Roman's... in the company,
但是希夫 看起来更专横一些
but Shiv seems like, I don't know, more bossy?
好吧 你就不能带一部分文件过去吗
All right. Well, can you just take some of the papers?
再说了 我也不是很清楚拖鞋的事
Plus, I don't know about these slippers.
他们都是格子呢的
Like, they're all plaid.
“格子花纹”就是格子吗
Does "checked" mean plaid?
因为这里有条纹 也有格子
'Cause then there's gingham, there's tartan--
这就像一个交叉的雷区一样
It's like a crisscross fuckin' minefield.
哦 别管什么拖鞋了 格雷格
Oh, fuck the slippers, Greg.
你得制定一个策略
You have to strategize.
我是在制定策略啊 妈妈 和你一起
I'm trying to strategize, Mom, with you!
但你不肯跟我战略啊
But you won't strategize.
怎么了 肯德尔
Hey. What's up, Kendall?
你把我和你的赞助商搞混了吗
You mix me up with your sponsor?
我打来是给你提个醒
Listen, I'm just calling to issue a reminder.
你的命脉由我掌控
Your pecker's in my pocket, OK,
所以鉴于这种情况
Dickless Dickleby?
你要按我说的办
You do what I say.
随便别人怎么说 但我们不予回应
Let others say what they want, but we stay dark.
听懂了吗 不准报道昨天
You get me? No reporting on what went down yesterday,
混乱的事
the turmoil.
我想怎么着就怎么着
Well, I can do whatever I want,
因为沃尔特和我们的卫星站
because Vaulter and our satellite sites
有社论自♥由♥权
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表