剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好吧
OK. So...
有回报
there were payoffs,
有
there was...
合法和半非法的恐吓
legal and semi-illegal intimidation...
你个人有合理的否认吗
And do you personally have plausible deniability?
我觉得可以 对
Yes, I think so. Yeah.
深层数字清洁
Digital deep-clean,
我把纸质材料都销毁了
and I shredded the paper material.
- 干得好 - 一个外部团队
- Great. - An outside team.
内部是格雷格签的文件
And inside, signed the paper out-- Greg.
- 格雷格 - 对
- Greg. - Yeah.
只是考虑到家里人最可靠
Just thought family would be safest,
而格雷格是牺牲品 你懂的
and Greg's expendable. You know.
你会杀了格雷格吗
What, you'd... kill Greg?
不 但你知道格雷格是咱家人 对吧
No. But you know, he's family, right?
- 所以我们让他闭嘴 - 对 好吧
- So we shut him up. - Yeah, OK, right.
你问这个做什么
What are you gonna do with this?
因为如果我把细节告诉你
'Cause if I give you the details,
可能会伤害到我 小茜
it could really hurt me, Shiv.
你不会让我受伤吧
You're not gonna let me get hurt?
不
No.
我需要细节
I'll need specifics.
好吧
OK.
所以
So...
那么
So.
不要让他靠近我
Keep him away from me.
如我所见 你♥爸♥隆重登场了
Your father's making a subtle entrance... as I see.
嘿
Hey.
不是吧 禁果
Come on. Forbidden fruit.
内特
Nate.
鸡下单了吗
Has the chicken laid the egg?
没 还没 不走运
Uh, no. Not yet. No joy.
看看你
Look at you.
我很想让你
I'm desperate to make you concentrate
只关注我15分钟
on nothing but me for just 15 minutes.
你觉得我以前把注意力集中在你身上吗
You think I used to concentrate on you?
内特
Nate.
格雷格?埃格
So, Greg Egg.
你给了它多长时间
How long do you give it?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry?
婚姻 你给它多长时间
The marriage. How long do you give it?
有什么疑问吗
Is there doubt afoot?
我是说 我觉得他们看起来坚硬如石
I mean, I for one think they look solid as a rock.
你看吧 我是一个古老的浪漫主义者
But there you go, I'm just an old romantic.
好 好
Yeah, yeah!
- 我们到了 - 谢谢
- Here we are. - Thank you.
- 你好啊 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hey.
我感觉 好多了
I'm feeling... much better.
他的情况大有改善
He's much improved.
真不错啊
Great.
尽管你并没有被邀请
Though you weren't actually invited.
也许我能让他们给你做个煎蛋卷 再找把椅子
Maybe I can get them to make you an omelet and find you a chair.
我想付钱的人通常会有一把椅子 对吧
I think usually the ones who are paying get a chair, no?
噢玛西娅 我不知道你贡献了什么
Oh. I didn't realize you'd contributed, Marcia.
我太粗鲁了 感谢
So rude of me. Thank you.
我们他妈的去房♥间吧 好吗
Let's get to the fuckin' room, shall we?
大人物怎么样啊
How is the big man? Well, well, well.
很高兴看见你 你还好吗
It's good to see you. You good?
很好 一切都很好 明智的收♥购♥
All good. Everything is good, acquisition-wise.
我们要做的就是让那些该死的人闭嘴
All we have to do is shut down the voice of the fuckin' people over there.
哦 他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
- 失陪一下 - 没问题
- Will you excuse me? - Absolutely.
肯德尔
Kendall.
嗨 父亲
Hey, Dad.
怎么样 儿子
So, what about it, son?
你想跳出战壕去踢足球吗
You want to jump out of the trenches and play a game of soccer?
要我带些玉米给你过冬吗
Can I bring you some corn to get you through the winter?
最近怎么样 有什么消息吗
How ya doin'? What's the news?
一直很忙
Oh, keepin' busy.
需要推荐信吗
You need a reference for your résumé?
相对准时
Relatively punctual.
容易出现不服从命令的情况
Prone to bouts of insubordination.
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know.
所以
So...
你要在外面干多久
how long are you gonna fuck about on the outside?
你在招聘吗
Uh-huh. You recruiting?
怎么 新主管不断受挫吗
What, new Head of Being Continually Thwarted?
电视网络适合你吗
How would a TV network suit you? Huh?
我着陆时的一个大个子
One of the big guys when I land it.
那能行得通吗
Could that work?
你感觉到热了吗
You feelin' the heat on your own?
一点点
Yeah? A little?
你想要我回去 想
You want me back? Like to...
想把这个写在新闻稿里吗
Like to put that in a press release?
我就是一个可爱的人
I'm just a lovely guy.
能帮我倒满吗 谢谢
Can you top me up, please?
所以 怎么回事 混♥蛋♥
So? What was all that about, cocksucker?
他只是在告诉我你在做多么耸人听闻的工作
Oh, he was just telling me what a sensational job you're doing.
艹♥你♥妈
Fuck you.
他提到发射了吗
Did he mention the launch?
他知道我加速了吗
Does he know that I've accelerated?
这他妈的好笑吗
Say something fuckin' funny?
- 嗨
- Hello.
卡罗琳?科林伍德 新郎的妈妈
Caroline Collingwood. Mother of the bride.
嗨 小斯图
Oh. Hi, I'm Stewy.
那么 你会给它多长时间
So, how long do you give it?
我会说永远
Uh, I'd say forever.
或者小茜离开的时候 以先到者为准
Or until Shiv goes away for the week, whichever comes first.
失陪
Excuse me.
你 讨厌鬼
You... beast.
嗨 妈妈 我听说你在问
Hi. Mom. I hear you're asking
你给它多长时间
"how long you give it."
就是个无礼的破冰问题
Just a cheeky icebreaker.
好吧 太他妈可怕了
OK, well, it's pretty fuckin' horrible.
小茜 不全是为了你
It's not all about you, Shiv.
其他人需要说点什么
Other people need something to say.
好吧 你能问他们该死的鱼的价格吗
OK, well, can you ask them about the price of fucking fish instead?
我喜欢你的女朋友 罗曼
I like your girlfriend, Ro.
谢谢 我在一个性♥爱♥派对上认识她的
Oh, thank you. I met her at a sex party
她当时在给新郎口♥交♥
where she was giving the groom a blowjob.
- 你应该娶那个 - 什么
- You should marry that one. - Excuse me?
小茜 别把一切都太当回事了
And Shiv, stop taking everything so seriously.
我在努力大家的吸引目光
I'm trying to sparkle.
别人问我给它多长时间的时候 我说 永远
When people ask me how long I give it, I say forever.
- 好吧 - 这将是永远的
- OK, well--- It will be forever.
- 谢谢 - 或者感觉像是永远
- Well, thank you. - Or it'll feel like forever.
她说她很不在行
She says she's being impish.
她是个冷冰冰的婊♥子♥
She's being a stone cold bitch.
嘿 今晚晚点约吗 一起
Hey, you want to meet up later tonight? All together?
- 老地方 - 对
- At the place? - Yeah.
所以
So, uh...
你和白鲸谈过了
...you talked to the white whale?
他要说什么
What'd he have to say?
什么都没说 我是说
Nothing. I mean,
他就是巩固他的地位
he's just shoring up his position.
这不是真的 他有压力
It's not real. He's under pressure.
你还好吗 没动摇吧 对吗
Are you good? No wobbles, right? You OK?
我不会在这被打晕吧 会吗
I'm not gonna get coldcocked here, am I?
因为我从弗兰克那里听说
'Cause I heard from Frank
加拿大人可能对我不太感兴趣
the Canadians might not be too keen on me.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表