剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
股票跌破130了
Stock's gone below 130.
你知道有时候离开派对之后
You know sometimes you leave the party
会好奇其他人怎么说自己
and you wonder what everyone's saying about you?
他们通常在背后会问 那个年轻帅哥是谁
With me it's usually "Who's that young Han Solo
好想被他上
and how do I get his dick in my ass?"
我知道大家怎么说我
Like, I know what they say about me.
什么
What?
这个 看到了吗
That. See that?
看这个就知道他们多讨厌我
That's how much people don't like me.
他们也讨厌我 带我一个啊
Hey, that's me too. Don't leave me out.
实际上是
The truth is,
我们揭露了他们 虽然他们可能不是虚张声势
we call their bluff, which may not be a bluff,
然后债务公开了 我们就失控了
and the debt becomes public, and we lose control.
除非我们让股价增长 然而并不能
Or we get the stock up, which we can't,
因为我们没有这种魔力
because we can't "magic" that,
或者我们还银行钱
or we pay the bank back,
要筹出这么多现金
which, I mean, to realize that much cash...
就得卖♥♥股票 后果很严重
stock sell-down, which is horrible.
没什么好出路
There is no good option.
- 能提个建议吗 - 嗯
- Can I suggest something? - Yeah?
能建议大家脱掉上衣吗
Can I suggest we all take our shirts off?
肯德尔
OK. Kendall?
他们可以写个算法
They can write a fucking algorithm
运营这里 但这并不是答案
to run this place, but that's not the answer.
我们不是这样的
That's not us.
打破就打破
So... break shit up.
分割就分割
Like, just disrupt.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
脱衣服而已
Takin' my shirt off. That's all.
肯 让他穿上衣服
Ken, make him put his shirt on.
我不 我不
I don't-- uh, I don't--
- 我他妈也不知道 - 脱衣服
- I don't fuckin' know. I-- - Shirt off.
脱衣服
Shirt off.
脱衣服
Shirts off.
脱衣服
Shirts off.
脱外套也行
How about your jacket off?
来嘛
Come on, man.
好的好的
Yeah, all right. All right.
很好
Good.
就这样 来吧
That's all. Let's go.
- 好 - 所以
- OK. - So...
最糟的情况 就是我们变卖♥♥股票 活下去
worst position, we sell down the stock, we survive.
也许我们撤销一两个实体出版物
Maybe we cut a title or two from physical production,
报纸类的 变成在线版
newspaper-wise. Online only.
很不错
I like that.
这对我们的债务来说只是九牛一毛
That is a $20 million solution to a billion dollar problem.
确实 但是这个方向很好 我觉得挺对
Yeah, but it's the right direction of travel. That feels right to me.
要是想彻底省钱 就裁员
If you want stuff that works for the price: layoffs.
很棒 凶残很好
Yum-yum. Blood! Yes!
看吧 脱衣服有效果
See? Shirts-off shit.
可以来个圈套 裁员家抛售
I guess it could be a package. Layoffs, sell-offs.
有组织的撤退吗
Structured retreat?
是的 但是有理念的撤退
Well, yeah, but with a philosophy.
- 好吧 - 嗯
- OK. - Yeah.
- 好吧 - 好
- OK? I mean, - OK.
我们只需要问问 或者告诉爸爸
I guess we just have to ask or, you know, tell Dad.
你们也在
Hey, guys.
- 终于 - 嗨
- Finally. - Hi.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie. Hi.
还好吗 宝贝
What's up, slugger?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for joining us.
其实我一会要走
Actually, I can't stay long.
我们也是的
Apparently goes for us, too.
玛西亚姑姑不让我们见爷爷
Aunt Marcia won't let us see Grandpa.
对吧 孩子们
Right, kids?
- 玛西亚 - 肯德尔
- Hey, Marcia. - Kendall.
你好吗
How are you?
- 很好 - 那就好
- Good. - Good.
他还好吗 没事吧
How's he doing? Is he OK?
见好了 真的
He's improving. He's really improving.
- 太好了 - 嗯
- Great. - Yeah.
有点事我得和他说一下
'Cause I should probably let him know something.
他在休息
He's resting.
抱歉 现在不太合适
I'm sorry, it's not a good time.
好吧
OK.
只是我助手来电♥话♥的时候
Well, it's just when my assistant called--
是琼和她谈的 不是我
She spoke with Joan, not me.
- 明白了 - 嗯
- Got it. - Yeah.
那你能不能让他知道我来过了
Well, uh, let him know, will you, that I stopped by,
我想和他谈谈 及时更新现在的情况
wanted to talk to him, keep him abreast of moves?
你也可以告诉我 我帮你转述
If you like, you can tell me, I'll pass it on.
你能不能告诉他我们
will you just tell him that we're...
我们要有计划地 撤退了
um, we're retreating, tactically.
这么说不太对
Well, that doesn't sound right.
不算是撤退 但是
Not retreating, quite, but...
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你肯定没做错决定
I'm sure you're doing the right thing.
- 谢谢 下回见 - 再见
- OK, thanks. See you soon. - See you.
小斯图
So, Stewy?
你知道被众人唾弃的感受吗
You know how, like, everyone hates you?
这我倒不了解
Well, no, that's not something I'm aware of.
好吧 但确有其事
Oh, sure. They do.
私募股权 拿着挂肉钩子
Private equity, getting your meat hooks in,
像吸血虫一样来分割利润
chiseling your profit like a vampire locust fuck.
这是干啥呢 吐槽吗
What is this? Is this a roast?
我还有事要做
Because I have shit to do.
- 我有主意了 - 好的
- I've had an idea. - OK.
不如你给我们40亿美金 不接管我们
How about instead of taking us over, you give me $4 billion?
老板还是我
I stay boss,
你不再变卖♥♥破公♥司♥赚钱
you stop raiding shitty companies for scraps,
而是破例一次 你投资一家蓝筹公♥司♥
you invest, for once, in a blue-chip corporation,
一个正因为一些对它的领导力
one that is currently, you know, undervalued
毫无根据的担忧
because of some unfounded concerns
而被低估的公♥司♥ 比如对小魔王我的担忧
about its leadership, i.e., Little Lord Fuckleroy here,
故事反转 皆大欢喜
the story twists... happy ending for all.
- 好吧 说实话吗 - 说吧
- OK. Full disclosure? - Yeah.
我宿醉还没醒 而且这次比平常还要严重
I have a hangover. And it's bigger than normal.
我们不如去搞搞我们以前做的事
Why don't we do what we did back in the day,
我们去卫生间里 吸一点你懂的东西
let's go to the bathroom, have a little sumthin'-sumthin',
没准能想出几个点子 拓展思路
just knock out a few ideas, just bash 'em out.
- 不 我不了 - 也是
- No. Not for me. - Of course.
好吧 好吧 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
你介不介意我 就 来一下下
Do you mind if I have, like, just like a taste of it?
认真的吗 老兄
Really, dude?
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Mm-kay.
- 你完事了没 - 还没
- Are you done? - Uh, no.
显然 我一般不购买♥♥上市公♥司♥的少数股权
Obviously, I don't generally take a minority stake in a public company.
是啊 当然 因为你就是个寄生虫
Yeah, obviously, because you're a parasite.
不如就这么一次你来把事情做大
How about for once you make things bigger?
和你的老朋友一起
You know, with your old pal?
- 你完事了吗 - 完了
- Are you done? - Yeah.
我想都不敢想
Well, I can't even begin to think about this.
但如果我可以
But if I could...
要能卖♥♥掉它 我就需要持有有投票权的股票
to sell it, I'm gonna need voting stock.
只要家族里的人能对公♥司♥保持控制吗
As long as the family maintain control?
有效的控制 我还需要一个董事会席位
Well, effective control. I'm also gonna need a board seat.
你不进也得进 让大家看着
Oh, I'd force it on you, dude. For the optics.
新上任的CEO得到了新的投资资金
Shit hot new CEO has some hot shit new money for investment.
是新一代管理层的天下了
New generation.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表