剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我的意思是 不管你想要什么
so, I mean, whatever it is you need,
我都能实现 好吗
I can make it happen. OK?
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Yeah, OK. - OK?
所以我们就说好了吧
So are we good?
你知道吗 和这个没关系
You know, it's just not about that.
那你就给我个提示
Then, like, help me out here,
因为有些点我没有意识到
'cause there's something I'm not seeing.
- 是因为名字 - 哪个 你是说达斯特吗
- It's the name. - Which? You mean "Dust"?
罗伊 肯达尔·罗伊
Roy. Kendall Roy.
就好像我要嫁给希♥特♥勒♥的话
It'd be like I was marrying Hitler,
那我就是希♥特♥勒♥夫人了是吧
and then I'd get to be, what, Mrs. Hitler?
好吧 这不公平
OK, uh, that's not really fair,
我的意思是
I mean...
听着 那 那不是我
Look, that's-- that's not me.
我不是罗伊家的
I'm not a Roy.
好吗 实际上不是
OK? Not really.
我很抱歉 没事的 我们只是不想当希♥特♥勒♥公♥司♥的
I'm sorry. It's cool, we just don't want to be Hitler Incorp--
你能别再说希♥特♥勒♥吗 你根本不知道我是谁
Can you stop saying Hitler? Please? You don't know what I am.
我们一致认为你是一个不坦诚的变♥态♥
Consensus is you're a coked-up prick who can't shit straight.
你觉得自己不是吗
You think you're different?
好吧 安吉拉 你知道吗
OK, Angela. You know what,
我就给你坦白说吧
I'm gonna be frank with you--
听着 我不想在这里谈这个
Look, I didn't want to do this here.
可能是因为吸了可♥卡♥因♥所以我才这么直言不讳的
And I may be being more forthright 'cause of the coke.
我一般嗨了的时候说话都口无遮拦的
I tend to get more forthright on coke.
好吗 很抱歉
All right? I'm sorry.
好吧 听着 嘿 听我说
OK, look, hey, listen--
滚开
Hey, fuck off!
嘿 伙计 能让我吸一下吗
Hey, man, can I get in on this?
我们的演播室邀请到了参议员吉尔·伊维斯 首先 参议员
I'm joined in the studio by Senator Gil Eavis. Firstly, Senator,
欢迎 非常感谢你的到来
welcome. We really appreciate it.
很高兴能来这里 莎伦
Happy to be here, Sharon.
如果可以的话 我就直接开始了
I want to just jump straight in, if we may.
你妻子在18个月前悲惨的自杀了
Your wife very tragically took her own life 18 months ago.
ATN电台最热烈的欢迎词
The warmest of ATN welcomes.
我认为每个人都知道
I think everybody knows
这件事 我每天都在想着它
about that, and it's something I live with every day.
但是这件事和议题无关
But it's not relevant to the issues.
- 我想探究一下 - 你表达出的意思是
- I want to explore--- The impression you've given
它确实影响了你竞选的决定
is that it did inform your decision to run.
这样大的决定会受很多因素的影响
A lot of things inform a big decision like this.
但是我今天晚上想说的是
But what I want to talk about tonight--
但是这件事还没有过去多久
But it hasn't been long,
我猜很多人想问的是
and I guess that what some people may ask is,
是什么导致了这样的悲剧
what could possibly have caused such a tragedy?
难道你这么突然就准备好
And are you ready so suddenly
转身竞选最高职位了吗
to turn around and run for the highest office?
这种问题他没有台词吗
Doesn't he have a line for this?
这种通常 还可以接受
It's usually--normally OK.
我关注的是我认为这个国家需要
I'm focused on what I think this country needs to do
- 采取的行动 - 所以你思考过了
- to move to--- So you have thought about it,
你的精神和情绪状态
your mental and emotional state?
像大多数人一样 我会思考我的感受
I think about my feelings, like most humans...
哦 不 不 不要讽刺
Oh, no, no. No sarcasm.
对你来说一定很难吧
It must be incredibly difficult for you
你不得不处理关于你
as a person who has had to deal with rumors
心理健康状况的谣言
swirling about the state of his mental health.
我们就停止玩儿这个假装同情的游戏吧
Why don't we stop playing this game of pretend sympathy
你只是想让观众问
where you're just trying to get your viewers to ask,
什么样的人才会有一个自杀的妻子啊
"What sort of guy has a wife who kills herself?"
这是 你是想把这件事弄得私人化吗
That is-You wanna make this personal?
那我们来谈谈洛根·罗伊 怎么样
Let's talk about Logan Roy, shall we?
那个付你钱让你今天来为难我的金主
The paymaster who set you up in this hack job against me today--
噢 参议员 得了吧
Oh, Senator, come on.
如果你想了解一个人
If you want to know about a person,
你就看看他和他家人的关系如何
look at his relationships with his family.
他的独女
His only daughter
- 跑来为我工作 - 噢 去他妈的
- has come to work for me. - Oh, fuck off.
- 小茜 - 我他妈又不是切入点
- Shiv. - I'm not the fucking angle.
所以你现在不想再回答这些问题了吗
So you don't want to take any more questions?
你问的我就不回答 谢谢
Certainly not from you. Thank you.
不幸的是 我们和参议员的愉快交流时间似乎到现在就结束了呢
Unfortunately, that seems to be all the time we're going to have with Senator Eavis.
嘿 肯尼
Hey! Kenny!
哇 你这儿好大一堆白粉啊 兄弟
Whoa. That's a chunk of chang you got there, buddy.
是的没错 格雷格
It sure is, Greg.
要不 你悠着点吧 好吗
Maybe... just ease--ease into that, right?
我是说 别一口气吸光
I mean, not all at once?
我能帮你什么忙吗 兄弟
Can I help you with something, man?
他妈的怎么回事 你一晚上都跟在我屁♥股♥后面跑
What the fuck's going on? You've been up my ass all night.
不 我只是 我只是想看着你点
No, I just-- I'm just keepin' an eye out for you.
我是说 这些毒品 你都不知道它们是从
I mean, drugs--You don't know where--
是拉娃吗 是她让你来的吗
Is this Rava? Did she put you up to this?
不是
No.
那你踏马什么意思啊 兄弟
Then what's your fuckin' deal, man?
你♥爸♥他 我觉得 他只是有点担心你
Your dad is, I think, a little worried about you is all.
我爸踏马的叫你来监视我的吗
My dad asked you to fuckin' spy on me?
不 不是监视 是照看
No, not spy, watch--
就是家人之间的那种关心
Family-style watching you.
- 哦 - 你懂了吗
- Wow. - You know?
我现在呢 要把这四排可♥卡♥因♥全部吸光
I'm about to do these four lines of cocaine,
来让我刚刚吸的那四排起效
to top up the four I just did,
然后我的心脏就会爆掉
and then my heart's gonna explode.
所以如果你想阻止我的话
So if you want to stop me,
随你的便
be my guest.
我从来不吸白粉
I don't do white drugs.
我爸要是知道自己的儿子死于吸毒过量
My dad's gonna be super-disappointed
一定超级失望
if his son ODs.
- 我知道 - 所以呢
- I know. - So...?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
他不是指望着你来照看我嘛
He's counting on you to look after me.
好 好 好 停下 停下
OK, OK, OK! Stop. Stop.
好 给我
OK. Give it to me.
- 吸啊 - 我要的
- Go on. - I'm goin'.
格雷格
Ooh, Greg!
吸啊格雷格
Go for it, Greg!
快吸那根又粗又大的白管子 你个变♥态♥
Suck on those big white dicks, you fuckin' pervert.
格雷格 你个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Greg, you greedy piece of shit.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
格雷格 你简直就是个白粉婊
Greg, you total coke whore.
我应该吐出来吗
Should I puke?
如果你能把你的血都吐出来的话 那就吐吧
Not unless you can puke up your entire bloodstream.
- 哦 天呐 兄弟 - 这毒品是真的劲儿大
- Oh, my God, man. - That is strong drugs.
- 我知道 我希望你别死了 - 哦 天呐
- I know. I hope you don't die. - Oh, my God!
不过你真的死了 你的心脏多半会跳得特别快
If you do, your heart is gonna be pumping so hard
说不定能让你起死回生呢
it'll probably bring you back to life.
- 他去哪儿了 - 别管了 你个笨蛋
- Where did he go? - Buckle up, fucklehead!
你好
Hi.
- 你好 宝贝儿 - 你好
- Hello, Pinky. - Hello.
- 你很高兴你如约来了 - 家人嘛
- I'm glad you kept the date. - Well, family.
- 戏剧怎么样 - 噢你懂的
- How was the play? - Oh, you know,
无非是一群人假装成另一群人而已
people pretending to be people.
婚礼安排得怎样了
How are the wedding arrangements?
非常激动人心
Very exciting.
是啊 我很激动 我的女儿
Yeah, well, I'm excited. My daughter.
所以你看了那个采访
So you saw the interview.
别人告诉我的
They told me.
你觊觎那人的妻子
You came after the man's wife.
别人说的
They said.
你还觉得这不是什么大事吗
You're OK with that?
告诉他别谈论我的家人
Tell him not to speak about my family,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表