剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
- 谢谢 老兄 - 真的
- Thanks, man. - Really.
嘿 超棒的一晚 对吧
Hey, terrific evening, huh?
你真的向那帮混♥蛋♥展示了你的实力 对吧
You really showed it to those cystic fibrosis fuckheads, huh?
都是为了慈善的 不是关于我的 老兄
Well, it's all about the charity. It's not about me, buddy.
- 你说的对 - 是的 谢谢
- You're right. - OK, thanks.
嘿 嘿 大家好
Hey! Hey, you guys!
你无法相信外面的人在说什么
You won't believe what people are saying out there.
太棒了 我们嗨翻了全场
It's amazing! We tore it up.
我们搞定了 慈善队 加一分
We nailed it, man! Score, team RECNY!
你太厉害了 老兄 你太厉害了 太厉害了 太厉害了
You're awesome, dude. You're awesome, awesome, awesome.
我太爱你们了 所有人 你们太厉害了 我太爱你们了
I love you so much. Everyone, you're amazing and I love you so much.
斯蒂芬妮 我的巨星
Stephanie, my rock!
过来 抱抱 过来 过来 过来
Come on, bring it. Come on, come on, come on.
商业大亨 慈善家
Business mogul, philanthropist,
而且他的名字在我的所有支票上
and guy whose name is on all of my checks...
女士们 先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
在如此祥和的场合里
it is my profound pleasure
为了改变广♥告♥的吸引力
to introduce to you, on this most auspicious of occasions...
我非常荣幸地向你们介绍
...in a change to advertised attractions,
这个男人 这个传奇
the man, the legend--
洛根·罗伊
Logan Roy!
埃尔维斯 我还以为我们这是个筹集善款的活动呢
Ooh. Elvis. I thought we were getting a supporting act.
接着走
Keep going.
先走到丹那儿去
Just get to Dan
假装你们在聊天
and pretend you're talking.
这些人持有400亿市场资金
There's a $40 billion market cap
都在等着看他能不能做到呢
waiting to see if he makes it.
如果他倒下了 我会失去我几栋房♥子里的某一栋
If he falls, I'm gonna lose one of my several houses,
你得给我的下一栋房♥子付钱
and you're gonna pay for the next one.
我的天 他真的走过去了
My God, he's really milking the walk.
马上到了 加油
Nearly there. Come on.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Um...
晚上好
uh... evening.
首先 我
First, I'd, uh,
我想感谢我的妻子 玛西娅 为了
I'd like to thank my wife, Marcia, for, uh...
为了她所做的一切
everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, thanks,
感谢大家前来
thanks to you all for coming,
感谢在我身体抱恙的
and thanks to those who have supported me
这段时间里
during my recent
所有支持我的人
health nonsense.
伤风
Head cold.
是的 没错 是这个 没错
Yeah, uh, yeah, that's, uh, yeah.
然后
So...
一个私人新闻
personal n-news.
有人利用了
Someone took advantage
我住院的这段时间
of me being in the hospital,
向
to...
我的女儿
propose...
求婚了
to my daughter.
所以我想借这个机会
So I'd like to take this opportunity
来欢迎她的未婚夫 汤姆·旺姆斯甘斯 加入我们的大家庭
to welcome her fiancé, Tom Wamsgans, to the family.
欢迎成为家庭一员 汤姆
Welcome to the family, Tom.
孩子们能得到
It's so, so important
支持和鼓励是非常非常重要的事
that children are supported and encouraged.
还有
And, uh...
我做的一切
everything I've done,
我做的一切都是为了我的孩子们
I've done for my children.
而且在我身体抱恙期间
And I'm proud of the way
他们团结在了一起
that they've pulled together
这也令我骄傲
during my issue.
尤其是
And, in particular,
我的儿子 肯德尔
my son... Kendall.
干的漂亮 小肯
Well done, Ken.
现在
And now
我再宣布今晚最后一个公告
for one last announcement of the night.
我正式宣布
I'm officially announcing...
我回归了
...I'm back.
你们不信也得信了 我回归了
You better believe, I'm back.
以全天候的
Full-time...
比以往更好的状态
better than ever.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好的
All right!
谢谢你们
Thank you!
- 快带我离开 - 洛根·罗伊 大家向他致敬
- Get me out of here. - Logan Roy, everybody!
是的 讲得好 太好了 爸爸
Yeah, nice one. Way to go, Dad.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that? Huh?
我看到你了
I see you.
我看到你的小动作了 永远别再那么对我
I spied you fuckin' out, son. Don't ever do that to me again.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
逼我退位 把我当条流浪狗一样打击
Retire me, shoot me like a dog in the street.
我听说你要做的演讲了
I heard about your little speech.
我的演讲吗 我只是想开个玩笑 关于你永远也不会退休的
My speech? I was gonna do one fuckin' joke about how you'd never retire.
扯淡
Bullshit!
你为什么不直接来问我
Why didn't you just talk to me?
滚开
Fuck off.
慢点 慢点 老爸 你还好吗
OK, OK. Pa. You're all right.
好的 谢谢 马克
OK. Thanks, Mark.
过来坐 慢点 慢点 好的
Here. Easy, easy. Yeah.
你还好吗
You OK?
是的 嘿 康纳
Yeah. Oh! Hey, Connor.
你今晚做的非常好
You did well tonight.
我为你感到非常非常骄傲
I'm really, really proud of you.
我无法再顺从别人了 爸爸
I can no longer obey, Dad.
我尝试了下命令的感觉 我无法放弃这种感觉
"I have tasted command, and I cannot give it up."
一个叫N.波拿巴的炮兵军校学员说的
A certain artillery cadet by the name of N. Bonaparte.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
- 我们走吧 - 好 我们走吧
- Let's go. - Connor: OK, let's go.
好 走吧
Yeah. OK.
晚安 干得好
Good night. Good job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你知道 听着 安娜
You know, look, Anna...
我可以问下
can I just ask...
我们之间有发生什么吗
is there something... going on here?
- 关于什么的 - 我不知道
- As in? - I don't know,
有什么感觉吗 我有说了什么冒犯你的话吗
is there an atmosphere? Did I say something to offend you?
这是个非常愉快的夜晚
This has been a lovely evening.
我很高兴能来
I was so happy to come.
所以 是我疯了吗
So, am I crazy?
我感觉我在和一个app约会
I feel like I'm on a date with an app.
就好像咱俩之间有这么一层隐形的泡泡布裹着
Like there's this invisible bubble wrap.
听着
Look, um...
我私下和你说
off the record,
完全 私下的
off off,
你看起来是个很好的人
you seem like a nice... guy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊娃必须要我来
Eva told me to come.
请你 我的意思是
Asked. I mean,
我让她 你懂的 邀请你人来
I asked her to just, you know, ask your people.
没事的
It's fine.
我在和某人约会
I'm just seeing someone,
但你 你是老大
but y-you-- you're the boss.
不 不 不 不 我 我不是那种人
No. No, no, no. I'm-- I'm not that guy.
是的 没错 不 我
Yeah, sure. No. I'm--
但其实 现在 你就是那种人
But actually, you are the guy. Right now.
她说什么了 伊娃
What did she say? Eva?
什么也没说
Nothing.
拜托 说吧 就
Come on. Please, just--
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表