剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
切尔西广场餐馆
洁瑞
收♥购♥合并的潜在机会是存在的
There's a potential opportunity for some acquisitions.
当地电视台
Local TV?
没人看电视了 爸爸
No one watches TV, Dad.
我们为什么不做所有的新闻啊
Why shouldn't we do all the news?
回答你 金♥正♥日♥
Well, Kim Jong-Pop,
因为这个国家不是这么办事的
because that's not how things work in this country.
这是真的 我们要结婚啦
It's really happening! We're getting married.
你看待婚前协议的这个角度还是蛮浪漫的
That is a very romantic way of looking at a prenup.
他的行为有些奇怪
He's actually acting kind of strange.
就像邀请我来参加感恩节一样的奇怪
Like inviting me to Thanksgiving?
爸爸
Dad?
他一直倒 撒的到处都是
He kept pouring, and it just went everywhere.
- 就好像没看见一样 - 爸爸
- It was like he didn't even see. - Dad! Hey! Whoa!
你只需要去粉碎点东西
All you have to do is do a little bit of shredding.
这没什么大不了的 没事的 这只是工作
Don't make it a big deal. It's okay. It's a job.
将螺栓射入牛的头部也是一项工作 但是我
Shooting bolts into cows' heads is a job, but I-- I--
但我可不想这么度过感恩节
It's not how I wanna spend my Thanksgiving.
你刚刚引狼入室了
You just invited me into the chicken coop.
我要把你们一个一个全部吃掉
I'm gonna eat you all. One by fucking one.
你能不能帮我个忙
I wondered if you could do me a favor.
那可能引起一些伦理上的问题
Well, that might cause some ethical issues,
因为我扶持的人和你扶持的女人
cause there's a world where my guy and your gal
最终会因为民♥主♥党提名而厮杀
ends up wrestling for the Democratic nomination.
你输了 爷爷
You lost, Grandpa.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你别碰他行吗
Take your hands off him, okay?
我已经看到了所需要看到的
I've seen all I need to see.
- 我们真的要这么做吗 - 别问我 他是你的父亲
-So, are we doing this? -Don't ask me. He's your father.
我会为他这么做
I'd be doing it for him.
太厉害了 你把这件事办成了 朋友
This is fucking impressive. You hooked this shit up, friend.
兄弟 我只想说你干得太漂亮了
Hey, brother, I just wanna say you killed that shit.
兄弟 太完美了 绝对的
My man. Absolutely killed that. For sure.
最近怎么样 兄弟 见到你很高兴
What's up, bro? Good to see you.
你现在是该死的皇帝了
You're fuckin' imperial right now, OK?
我觉得《美国破坏神》是你最好的专辑
I think American Diablo is your best album.
谢谢你们 非常荣幸
Thanks, guys. Much obliged.
好的
All right, man. All right--
我们应该跟着他吗
Are we supposed to follow him?
- 会发生什么 - 放松就好
- What's gonna happen? - Just be cool.
所以 那是你的人 对吗
So, this guy's your boy, right?
是的 听着
Yeah. Hey, listen,
我能和你谈点事吗
can I talk to you about something?
- 当然 - 嗯
- Mm-mm, sure. - Um--
她来了 怎么样了
Oh, here she comes. What's up?
很明显 他现在正在缓解压力
So he's just decompressing, apparently,
但他真的不怎么想说话
but he's really down to connect.
他在减压 从他的航线上
Oh, he's decompressing? What from his voyage
一直减到那该死的说唱之海的底部吗
to the bottom of the fuckin' rap ocean?
他的表演太难看了
His show was a shitty show.
但是这给你们留了一个房♥间
But the label got a room for you guys.
- 在这边 - 对不起 你的名字是
- Right here. - I'm sorry, what's your name?
- 杰西 - 杰西 不好意思
- Jess. - Jess. Sorry.
你可以提醒一下他吗
Can you just remind him
他是那个拥有他妈的
he's the guy that owns the company
拥有付他工资的商标的拥有人
that owns the company that owns the label
- 的公♥司♥拥有人 - 当然
- that pays his fucking ass? - Absolutely.
好的 但是把那些脏话去掉啊
Yeah, just don't say those words.
我的天 看看这个
Oh, my gosh, look at this.
虾
Shrimp. Huh?
看看
Look at this.
在这个保鲜盒里热了有
Warmed in this airless box for like,
大概6小时了吧
what, let's say six hours?
还有这个酱 这个美味的酱料
And this goo? Is this delicious fucking goo?
看看
Look at that. Mmm!
听着 我有些事情要跟你说
So, listen, I need to say something,
但一旦我说了 我一定会说的
but once I've said it I'll have said it,
尽管这不是什么大事 但却很棘手
and while it's not a big deal, it's delicate.
什么事情 你把公♥司♥搞砸了
What is it? You fucked the company?
我没有把公♥司♥搞砸
I haven't fucked the company.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
山达基 到底什么事
Scientology? What is it?
听着 我们是朋友
Look, we're friends,
论过去的话 我能信任你
we go back, I can trust you.
对吗
Right?
不
No.
当然 但是有关钱的事 我能信任你吗
Sure, but on money stuff, I can trust you?
不能
No.
我们要发起一场对我父亲的不信任投票
Because we're calling a vote of no confidence on my dad.
搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, man.
这是目前最好的出路了
It's the best way forward right now.
这真的糟糕透顶了
This is fucking terrible.
兄弟 你会把公♥司♥搞垮的
Bro, you're gonna fuck the company.
你在拿我的钱开玩笑 肯
You're fucking with my money, Ken.
我告诉你 这样做是最合适的
Look, I'm telling you, it's just cleanest.
他输了
He's lost it.
他明天就去华盛顿特区
He's going to D.C. tomorrow
把我们的政♥治♥资本浪费掉
to piss away our political capital
然后把我们永远堵在死胡同里
and position us permanently in a dying sector.
- 你认为你能赢吗 - 当然
- Do you think you can win? - Of course.
已经完成了 我是在告知你 不是在讨好你
It's finished. I'm informing you, not courting you.
因为我只能和留下的人工作
Because I have to work with whoever's left.
是的 和我
Right. With me.
我们没问题吧
So are we good?
我能否指望你为我们的未来投上一票
Can I count on your vote for Team Future?
我只能保证我在精神上
I can promise you that I am spiritually
情感上 伦理上
and emotionally and ethically
和道德上支持那个能赢的人
and morally behind whoever wins.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我很生气 因为我得像快递员一样
I'm pissed because I have to come down to him
赶去见他 为什么他不能来见我们
like a fuckin' FedEx guy. Why can't he come to us?
大概因为他是总统吧
Well, I guess he's the president.
该死的加利福尼亚的干瘪小葡萄干
Fuckin' Californian shrunken little raisin.
我见过十来个总统
I've seen ten of 'em.
他基本就是个实习生
He's basically a fuckin' intern.
卡尔 你对这一切 感觉怎么样
Are you OK, Karl, on all this?
还好 当然 没问题
Yeah. Sure. Yeah.
- 对于法律 - 是的
- On the law? - Yeah.
洁瑞带我过了一遍 所以
Gerri walked me through it too, so...
我真希望她在这里而不是你
I wish she was here and not you.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
她得待在城里准备董事会议 所以
She has to stay in the city for board meeting prep, so...
那就是个玩笑 卡尔
It was a joke, Karl.
如果我说要少奶咖啡加杏仁
And I'm guessing if I say cortado with almond,
你会认为我是个笨蛋 对吗
you're gonna look like I'm some kind of jerk, right?
要一杯黑咖啡 劳驾 谢谢
I will have a black coffee, please and thank you.
这里安全吗
Is this safe?
我们应该不会在这里碰到任何熟人的
I don't think we're gonna bump into anyone here.
斯图伊那边怎么样了
So how'd it go with Stewy?
很顺利 他加入了
It went great. He's in.
好的 那很不错
OK. Well, that's great.
是的 我认为一切进展顺利
Yeah. So I think we're all good.
是的
Uh-huh.
我是否 在真正开始推行之前
Shall I just... run it one more time
再全部预演一遍吧
before we open our kimonos in public?
洛根
Logan.
一旦提议投票
Once the vote is proposed,
他就会回避 从此出局
he's recused-- out of the game.
所以有肯德尔 罗曼 弗兰克 三票支持我们
So we have Kendall, Roman, Frank. Three votes in favor.
还有阿莎 是你的人 有问题吗
And Asha. Your pet. That's good?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表