剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
但我们没有时间犯错了
and we don't have time for missteps.
过去要十 二三年
What used to take ten-- two, three years.
我们所有资本都会消失
Our entire ice cap will melt.
他把我们最后的钱押在
He is gambling our last dollars at the track
一匹即将被屠♥杀♥的马上
on a horse that's ready for the glue factory,
我要求对作为首席执行官和董事长的他
and I am calling for a vote of no confidence in him
进行不信任投票
as CEO and chairman.
废话 没有
Bullshit. No.
我认为作为被投票对象
I'm afraid since you are the subject of the vote,
你需要回避一下 洛根
you need to recuse yourself, Logan.
哦上帝啊 这他妈是业余马戏团的表演时间
Oh, Jesus Christ. Fuckin' amateur hour at the fuckin' circus.
在这种情况下 你没有投票权 不能发言
You don't get to vote, and you don't get to comment, is the situation.
你真的应该离开这个房♥间
You really should leave the room.
好吧 好吧 投票吧
OK, fine. Fine. Vote.
你是否介意
Would you mind?
同志们 他还在吗
Guys. Is he there?
他还在房♥间吗
Is he still in the room?
我病着呢 我不能动 艹他妈的投票
I'm sick. I can't move. Fuck that vote.
他不能在房♥间里 好吗 同志们
He can't be in the room. OK? Guys--
在会议记录上写上
Let the minutes reflect
洛根·罗伊被要求回避
that Logan Roy was asked to recuse himself.
在会议记录上写上
Let the minutes reflect that Logan Roy
洛根·罗伊踢了弗兰克的屁♥股♥
shoved his boot up Frank's ass.
好的
OK.
大家赞成对洛根·罗伊的不信任投票吗
All in favor of the vote of no confidence in Logan Roy?
我 我举手了
Me. My hand is raised.
更多的是悲伤而不是愤怒
More in sorrow than in anger.
哦是吗 叛徒
Oh, no shit, Judas.
弗兰克
Frank!
很高兴我把你重新召回来呀
Nice to see you back.
阿莎
Asha?
我记住你了
I see you.
我也是 洛根
And I see you, Logan.
哦天啊 这真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Oh, Jesus, this is just un-frickin'-believable.
斯图伊 斯图伊
Stewy? Stewy.
我 好吧
Me. OK.
听我说 作为一个主要股东
Listen, as a major shareholder,
在什么都未透明化的情况下
and in the absence of any real clarity here,
我认为
I think it's the view
这是一个家庭问题 我弃权
that this is a family matter and abstain.
- 反对 - 强烈反对
- Against. - Strongly against.
我们在和伊洛娜连线吗
We have Ilona on the line.
你好 洛根 是的
Hello, Logan. Yes.
在与我的家人协商后
After consulting with my family,
我投赞成票
I am voting in favor of the motion.
谢谢你了 伊洛娜
Thanks for nothin', Ilona.
滚
Fuck off.
尤恩
Ewan?
说吧
Go ahead.
现在什么情况 4比2吗
What are we on, 4-2?
继续
Go on.
跟这些叛徒一起
Yeah. Join the rats.
速战速决吧
Let's finish this, huh?
我投洛根
I vote with Logan.
我觉得应该趁着大家都在
I think we should take the time to consider this properly
就仔细考虑考虑
when all parties are here.
达图 现在就投票吧
Datu, we're voting now.
洛根 你能不能不插话
Logan, please, can you stay out of the conversation?
- 这样的话 洛根 - 我坚持投洛根
- In which case, Logan. - I stick with Logan.
肯德尔 你算票了吗
Kendall, you counted right there?
还好吗
You all right?
4比4 你就这点能耐吗
Four against four, this is your best shot?
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
这事跟我没啥关系 肯德尔
I don't have a dog in this fight, Kendall.
我弃权
I abstain.
因此 目前
So, currently
有四票支持洛根留任
we've got four votes in favor of Logan to remain,
有四票支持他下台 还有两票弃权
four of stepping down, two abstentions.
洁瑞
Uh, Gerri.
你想说点什么吗
Do you want to say anything
劝一劝高级领导团队
to speak to the senior management teams' attitudes here?
- 闭嘴 - 就是
- Shut the-- - Well, you know,
作为一个独♥立♥观察者
I'm an independent observer,
没有投票权的法律总顾问
non-voting, a general counsel,
我觉得这样好像不太合适
so I'm not sure that's appropriate?
好吧 谢了
Right. Thanks.
非常
Very...
专业
professional.
罗曼
Hey, Roman?
罗曼
Roman.
手举起来 兄弟
Put your hand up, bro.
罗曼 能听到吗
Roman, can you hear me?
你举手了吗
Is your hand up?
肯德尔 嗯 你还在吗
Kendall, yeah. Hey. Are you there?
罗曼
Roman...
你信♥号♥♥不太好
Uh, you're kind of cuttin' out.
罗曼
Roman--
他掉线了
He's off the line.
儿子快点
Come on, son.
罗曼
Roman.
拜托拜托拜托
Come on. Come on, come on.
你赶紧做决定吧 罗穆卢斯
You better be smelling your fuckin' armpit, Romulus.
这个决定很艰难
I think it's a tough one, you know?
我觉得
I think, uh--
- 是很艰难 但也许 - 罗曼投我
- It's tough, but maybe-- - Roman for me.
我想你说话应该不算数吧
I'm not sure we can count that for you.
- 罗曼 - 反对
- Roman? - Against.
他开始投票了 应该改不了了
He s-started to vote, I'm not sure he can change that.
- 他当然可以改票 - 你不应该在这里
- He can fucking change. - You shouldn't be here,
你都不应该在这里发言 离开这房♥间
you shouldn't be speaking here, you should be out of this room.
- 你说话是不合法的 - 随便
- This is illegal. - Whatever.
要是不算 就陷入僵局了
If you count 'em out, deadlock.
我就连任了 我是董事长
Continuity prevails. I'm chairman.
投票吧 我赢了 他妈的投票结束了
Casting vote. I win. It's fucking over!
投票结果是
What's the vote?
儿子
My son.
你尽力了
That was your best shot.
输了
You lost.
输赢还有待考察
I think there's some doubt as to whether he lost--
现在 肯达尔 弗兰克 阿莎 伊洛娜
And Kendall, Frank, Asha, Ilona,
从董事会退出 决定立即生效
off the board, fired with immediate effect.
你应该没有这个权利
I don't think you're able to do that.
保全
Security!
我正在整顿自家公♥司♥
I am in the middle of turning a fucking tanker.
- 弗兰克 你被炒了 - 我有点疑虑
- Frank, you're fired. - I have some doubt--
我正在整顿自家公♥司♥
I'm in the middle of turning a fucking tanker!
听到了吗
Do you hear?!
弗兰克 你被炒了
Frank! You're fired.
没有离职福利
Without exit package.
阿莎 拜拜
Asha, goodbye.
谁给伊洛娜发封电报
Somebody send a telegram to Ilona
告诉她不用来了
telling her she's no longer required,
祝她癌症早日康复
and my best to her cancer.
我们都应该冷静一下
I think we all need to take a beat.
- 你们都不太行 - 洛根 别说了
- Meh meh meh fuckin' meh. - Logan, stop.
股价已如此动荡
Is it wise to fire the board
开除董事会成员明智吗
with the share price this weak,
还要涉及到证券变动
heading into a political fight?
大度点接受吧 你可以滚了
Take it like a fucking man. You're out.
你完蛋了 你想除掉我 结果失败了
You're fucked. You tried to kill me, but you failed.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表