剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
- 是啊 - 有没有精神一点啥的
- Yeah. - Perked up a little bit?
当然可以
Of course.
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
我明白 我得走了
I know. I have to go.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
哦 嘿 你好啊
Oh, hey. Hello. Hi!
我是希夫
I'm Shiv.
洛根的女儿
Logan's daughter.
我只是想感谢你们
I just-- I wanted to say thank you for--
付出的所有辛勤工作
for all your work.
不客气
You're quite welcome.
- 非常感激 - 谢谢你
- Yeah. It's much appreciated. - Thank you.
他今天怎么样啊
And how does he seem today?
挺好的吧
Good?
哦 你们知道的
Oh... you know.
实际上 我们不知道
Actually, we don't.
我们听说了袜子的事
We heard al about the sock.
是啊
Yeah.
会稳定的
It'll stabilize.
是的 肯定会的
Mm-hmm. I know. I know it will.
我一直在思考
So... I've been thinking.
然后想到了打电♥话♥的新策略
I've got a new game plan for the call.
紧张就紧张 能别让我看出来吗
Hey. Can you try and not look so fuckin' nervous?
我对自己有把握
I know what I'm doing.
我不紧张
I'm relaxed.
我只是觉得有点晚了 毕竟事情比较严重
I just think it's a little late, considering the gravity
我们还必须处理好关系
and the need to get the relationship right.
没错 新策略不过就是精炼地
Sure. The-- The new strategy is really just a refinement
讲讲我们多好
of all this great work.
开头
It goes, uh--
暂定为 食屎吧你
Well, the working title is "Go Fuck Yourself."
打扰 接上波尔克先生了
Hi, I have Mr. Polk.
你怎么看
Uh-huh. What do you think?
希望能再给我解释一下
I think I need a little bit more of an explanation.
我爸是混♥蛋♥ 所以也应该让他们知道我是混♥蛋♥
My dad's a bastard, they need to know I'm a bastard, too.
- 对吧 - 对
- Right? - Right--
很好
Great.
波尔克先生
Hey, Mr. Polk.
嗨 肯德尔 感谢来电
Hi, Kendall, good to connect.
别客气 很好
Likewise. Yeah, great.
你想先说吗
So, you-- you wanna go?
你先说吧
Well, why don't you go?
好吧 好吧
OK. Well, uh, sure.
鉴于之前的情况 我们想联♥系♥你们谈谈
We just wanted to make contact, given where we are.
- 我们有些担忧 - 应该的
- Mm-hmm. We are concerned. - Absolutely.
显然现在我们主要应该
Now, obviously, look, the main thing is,
冷静处理
we just handle this very calmly,
因为我们都不希望看到
because the last thing either of us want
我父亲做出的私人约定
is for this rather private arrangement my father made
引来舆♥论♥
to, uh, you know, make waves.
- 没有错 - 但是我估计问题是
- Absolutely. - But I guess the issue is
我们欠你32亿
we owe you 3.2 billion--
32亿5千万
3.25.
我就是向下取个整
Hey, I was rounding down.
向上取就行了
We round up.
32亿5千万
3.25 billion,
并不会受到微视达股票影响
secured against Waystar stock,
微视达股票受行业因素影响
which is, you know, undergoing some temporary turbulence
遭受到短暂波动
due to sector-wide factors.
所以 可能
So, I guess, you know,
我想知道的是
what I'd like to know is,
如果股票价格持续陷入低谷
what your position will be
我们没办法履行债务契约
if we have a sustained breach of the stock price
你会怎么做
and we fall out of compliance with our debt covenant?
如果股价下跌
OK, well, if the stock drops,
我们有权要求你们偿还全部债务
we're entitled to ask for a payment in full.
没错
Uh-huh, exactly.
严格讲是这样
Technically, uh, yeah.
所以实际上 会怎么做
So... what will we do here in reality?
如果跌破130 你就违背了债务契约
If it breaches 130, you've broken the covenant
我们会要求偿还债务
and we will want repayment.
好的
Right.
我知道
I know.
可是 真的吗
But, um, like, really?
讲真的
Seriously.
我明白
OK, I-- I get it.
你一开始会这么决定
That's your initial position,
但我们会重组公♥司♥
but we will want to restructure,
然后
and, uh--
实话和你说了吧
Look, here's where I'm at.
我们并不看好传媒产业
We're not crazy about the media sector,
也并不满意你父亲过去处理我们关系的方式
we're not crazy about how your father has treated our relationship,
我们的立场就是拿到你们还的钱
and our position is to seek recoupment.
得了吧 你怎么不滚
Oh, come on, man. Fuck off.
- 喂 - 我还在
- Uh, hello? - I'm here.
好吧好吧 继续
Yeah. Yeah, come on.
说真的 可以开始谈判了吗
Real world, can we start to negotiate?
听着孩子 我已经表明立场了
Listen, son, that's our position.
要是股价跌破130
If the stock drops below 130,
你就违规了 要还我们钱
you're in breach and we want our money back.
好吧 那继续谈谈
OK, fine. Let's keep talking.
你要是想和我谈
Look, if you need to talk to me,
找个中间人可能更好
maybe it's better if we go through an intermediary.
我对脏话并不是很感冒
I'm not a particular fan of foul language,
也不喜欢你羞辱我
and I don't like to be insulted.
谢谢你 早上愉快
Thank you, good morning.
糟糕
Oh, boy.
- 卧♥槽♥ 太残忍♥了 - 你在偷听吗
- Fuck, that was brutal. - You were listening in?
当然了 我可是首席运营官啊
Of course I was in. I'm COO. Oof!
他们是认真的吗 会逼死我们吗
Are-- Are they for real? Would they squeeze us?
- 显然他们有这个能力 - 可是他们为啥这么做啊
- Well, obviously they could. - Yeah, but why would they?
别紧张哥们 不会有事的
Relax, man, it'll be fine.
才不是 绝对一定肯定会有事好吧
Uh, no, it fuckin' necessarily won't. OK?
要是这件事公开
If this became public,
我们可能股价暴跌 陷入无底深渊
we could nosedive, we could death spiral here.
哥们 我就是想安慰你
Dude, I was only trying to be nice.
实话是 刚才情况糟透了 你像个傻子似的
That was a fucking shitshow, and you handled it like a moron, is the truth.
你滚
Fuck off.
先生们好
Gents.
你好 我是格雷格·赫希
Hello. Uh, Greg Hirsch.
今天开始我应该会在这里工作
I believe I'm working here as of today.
你是做什么的 什么职位
OK, what is your job or job title?
其实我自己也不是很清楚
Um, job, not entirely sure, per se.
去了就知道
Uh... I'll find out.
好吧 我并没查到什么
OK, um, I don't have anything.
我其实是洛根·罗伊先生直接任命的
I was actually personally appointed by Mr. Logan Roy.
好吧
OK. Um...
还有谁知道这件事
Is there anyone else, maybe?
汤姆
Tom?
- 汤姆 - 姓什么
- Tom. - Last name?
姓
Last name, uh...
奇怪 我好像都不知道他姓什么
Weird, I don't think I ever got his last--
汤 汤老大
Uh, T-- boss Tom...
汤姆 汤姆
Tom? Tom?
- 喂喂 - 嘿
- Hey! Hey! - Hey.
能帮我一下吗
Can you help me?
能不能帮我
Can you help--
好 格雷格 格雷格·罗伊
OK, Greg. Greg Roy?
这是 我其实姓赫希
That's the-- I'm actually a Hirsch.
我不是 我妈妈姓罗伊 但是
I'm not a-- My mom's a Roy, but, uh,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表