剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
随便 我只是肯定
Yeah, sure they are. I just feel confident that, you know,
我爸爸要是公开♥发♥表一点言论 或者邮件
a little public comment or two from my dad, an email,
就会有一堆小喽啰重新聚集起来
and the minions realign pretty quick.
所以
So you are, um--
和你说清楚
just to be clear--
是啊 我在欺负你
Oh, yeah. No, I'm bullying you.
我只是在了索尼
Yes. I'm blackmailing you.
我威胁你要摧毁我父亲
I'm threatening to destroy my father,
- 随你怎么说 - 你觉得这样好吗
- however you want to put it. - And you're happy with that?
担心个啥 事实就是这样
Oh, come on, it is what it is.
你以前那么乖的
You used to be such a nice girl.
不能牵扯到汤姆身上
And Tom needs to be clean.
不管是保留他工作 让他升职 或者拍到国外都行
Move him on, move him up--maybe abroad.
让他别有污点
Clean hands.
你太固执了 小姑娘
You're very pushy, missy.
谢谢你 仙女酵母
Thank you, fairy godmother.
如果我有权接受
And if I was authorized to accept,
你能让史密斯先生滚回华盛顿
can you get Mr. Smith to fuck off back to Washington
而不是脱下裤子展示自己了不起的道德观吗
and not pull down his pants to show off his amazing morals?
我应该能劝他明白黑化的LBJ总统
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can persuade him that a dirty LBJ
办到的事情比政♥治♥的麦戈文多
gets more done than a clean McGovern.
晚安咯
OK, well, good night.
嘿
Hey.
亲爱的教母不给我提点婚姻建议吗
No marriage advice from my dear old godmother?
不知道 反正我的婚姻也不是很顺
I don't know. I was never very good at all that.
我丈夫死了
My husband died.
你可以别让丈夫死掉
Don't let him die?
怎么回事 我在和别人说话呢
OK, what is this? I was in the middle of a conversation.
哥们 很抱歉 杰西 能出去一下吗
Dude, I am super-sorry. Jess, could you give us a second?
不能 斯图 说真的
No. Stew? Seriously.
肯 我接通了桑迪
Ken, I got--I got Sandy on the line.
桑迪
Sandy?
- 卧♥槽♥ - 怎么回事
- Fuck. - What is it?
他和你说吧
He can tell you.
你说吧 斯图 吓唬我吗
You can say, Stew. What's with the theatrics?
你能等弗内斯先生接电♥话♥吗
Can you hold for Mr. Furness?
- 他刚才还在 - 去哪了
- He was just there. - Where'd he go?
你不说吗 真假的
You're not gonna say? Seriously?
你是要摆我一道吗
Is this the coldcock?
他和你说比较好 九江
I think it's just best that he tell you. That's all.
你真是胆小鬼
You're such a pussy.
这是加拿大的破事吗
Is-- Is it-- Is this, uh, Canadian shit?
和胸包信件有关系
Um... it's about that bear hug letter.
- 从收♥购♥开始 - 好的
- Starting the takeover? - OK.
加速进程了
An acceleration.
不不不 别这样
No, no, no. No, no, no. Fuck off.
本周末
This weekend.
- 桑迪 - 在我妹妹婚礼上吗
- Hello, Sandy? - At my sister's wedding?
疯了吗 你是希望婚礼变成
Are you insane? What do you want this to be,
四个人的死期吗
One Wedding and Four Fuckin' Funerals?
喂
Hello?
你好 他已经和我说了
Hi. Yeah, he told me already.
不 绝对不行 去你的
No, absolutely not, no way, no. No! Fuck this!
听着 但是你已经跟弗兰克·弗农说过了
Listen, but you told Frank Vernon.
我
- I t-- I--
- 这 - 我暗示过
- That has-- I-- I hinted.
记者联♥系♥过我们
We've been contacted by a reporter,
他们知道我们有计划
and they know something's cooking.
我们必须明天走 不有泄密危险
We have to go tomorrow or risk a leak,
会害死我们
which kills us.
不会的 我们团结一心 好吗
No. N-- We're all together, OK?
这个时间点很不合适
This is--This is not a good time.
怎么不合适了
Well, it really is a good time.
你♥爸♥爸在英国被排挤在外
Your dad's out of the loop in the UK,
我们趁他不注意抓住了他
we catch him off-guard.
不
No.
我需要
I-- I need to, uh, you know, pr--
准备
p-p-p-prepare.
我
Uh, I-- I--
桑迪 我需要
Sandy, I need...
准备时间
prep time.
准备着手处理
OK? F-For the approach.
成功都是有代价的
You can't make an omelet without breaking some dicks.
抱歉
Look, I'm sorry. OK?
我们会继续通信
We'll be in touch with the letter,
在展示的时候我们要紧密配合
and let's close-coordinate on the minute it's presented.
好吗 谢谢了 孩子
OK? Thanks, kid.
他妈的
Motherfucker.
- 你还好吗 - 嘿
- Hey. How ya doin'? - Hey.
康呢
Where's Con?
- 邀请康了吗 - 你告诉他了吗
- Con? Was he invited? - Did you tell him?
- 拜托 什么 - 哦
- - Oh-- Come on. What? - Oh.
你想要我去叫他 我告诉薇拉了
You want me to get him? I told Willa.
该死
Fucking hell!
你为什么要上船
Why did you get in the boat?
我不抽 我有事要做
No, I'm good. I got shit to do.
什么 我们来这儿干嘛
What?! Why are we here?
我以为是看在以前的情面上
I thought this was for old times.
不是吗
No?
那你呢 想抽我的大♥麻♥吗
What about you, you wanna smoke my jay?
不要 我有事做
No, I got shit to do too.
很多事
A lot cookin'.
什么鬼 真的假的
What the fuck! Really?
好吧 就抽一口
All right, one hit.
给 混♥蛋♥
There we go, motherfucker.
切
Diss.
- 抢到了 - 就像以前一样
- Intercepted. - Old times.
听着伙计们
So listen, guys, um...
我真的有事情要告诉你们
I do have something I need to tell you.
刚才我在妈妈家
Um... I was at Mom's earlier,
他帮我处理文件
she had me going through her papers and stuff,
整理东西
sortin' through some shit,
结果 希夫
and it turns out, uh, Shiv...
你是领养的
you're adopted.
肯也是
And Ken? You're adopted.
康纳肯定也是
And Connor is obviously adopted.
所以说那些破事都跑到我这儿了
And so all that shit's comin' to me,
你们可以滚了
so you can fuck off.
很抱歉 我不知道我为什么药让你来这儿
I'm sorry, I don't know why I asked you down here.
没关系
No, it's good.
恭喜
Congratulations.
为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
谢
Thanks.
对你来说肯定不容易
It's gotta not be so easy for you
在局外看我做大事
to be on the outside, seeing me do big shit.
是啊
Yeah.
真的而宽宏大量
Big of you. Thank you.
是啊
Yeah, well...
能抱抱吗
uh... can I suggest a hug?
- 真的吗 - 怎么
- You serious? - What is it-- What?
- 我是认真的 - 为什么
- Yeah. I'm serious. - Why?
来吧 抱抱
Just... come on. Bring it in.
- 你知道你想的 - 我屁♥股♥冲着你们哦
- You know you want to. - I'm goin' butt-first.
我来啦
Here I come.
一起抱抱
Here we all are!
我觉得我切掉了个乳♥头♥
Ow! I think I cut the nipple right off!
我不知道 比如
I don't know, I mean, like,
我觉得我欠他的
I think I owe it to him,
但是我不想告诉他
but I don't want to be the one to tell him.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表