剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
这只不过是一种蓄意破坏
This is nothing but a miserable deliberate attempt
我整个商业战略的悲惨的尝试
to undermine my whole business strategy.
你没有经营策略 爸爸
You don't have a business strategy, Dad.
您的整个商业模式都是基于诱惑总统
Your whole business model is based on seducing presidents.
你真是一个高级的妓♥女♥
You're a really high-class hooker.
- 毫无冒犯的意思 - 喂
- No offense. - Hey.
滚开
Fuck off.
没关系 我姨妈是个瘾君子
It's fine. My aunt's an addict.
真实漫长的一天 我真高兴
It's been a long day. It's been really nice
能够更好了解你们
getting to know you all a bit better.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
爸 我感觉今天有点被利用了
I gotta say I feel a little bit used today, Pa.
哦 他妈的 你也这样
Oh, for fuck's sake. Not you too.
发生了这种事 我们还在这里
Where we are and all that's happened,
你今晚还要出去工作吗
and then even tonight you have to go off and work?
我打过电♥话♥了 天啊 你等不及了吗
I made some calls. Jesus. Can't you wait?
我可以等你打完几个电♥话♥吗
Can I wait for you to finish a few calls?
是的爸爸 我觉得可以 我练过
Yeah, I think so, Pa. I've had a bit of practice.
- 康纳 - 经历过一些
- Connor. - Quite a bit.
康纳 你♥爸♥爸在忙着
Connor, your father has been busy
处理这两个叛徒
dealing with these two traitors.
不同意爸爸不是叛国罪
Disagreeing with Dad is not treason.
但想要帮爸爸最大的敌人当总统就很操蛋了
But trying to make one of his biggest enemies president is kind of a "fuck you."
嘿 爸 爸
Oh, hey, Dad. Dad.
我喜欢你套在我头上的故事
I like those stories you planted about me.
那很
That was...
- 是 你逼我的 - 终于来了
- Yes. You forced my hand. - There it is.
仅仅这样你已经很幸运了
Yes! And he's fuckin' lucky that was all.
你们孩子不明白
What you kids do not understand,
这都是游戏的一部分
it's all part of the game.
哦 是游戏的一部分
Oh, it's all part of the game.
来吧 兄弟们
Come on, everybody.
对我们家来说
It's a rootin'-tooti'' super fuckin' fun game
这是一个超级他妈的有趣的游戏呢
for all the family!
狂欢吧
Step right up!
你向政♥治♥证明你是个男人
You run towards politics to prove that you're your own man.
可以 但这不是原则
Fine. But that's not principle.
你很害怕竞争
You're scared to compete.
你嫁给了不如你的男人
You're marrying a man fathoms beneath you
因为你不想被人背叛
because you don't want to risk being betrayed.
你♥他♥妈♥的是懦夫
You're a fucking coward.
你太过分了
Wow, you are just beyond.
你知道的 我生来幸运
You know... I was born lucky.
我是一个很幸运的人
I'm a lucky person.
我发现了
I realize that.
而你很他妈的嫉妒 不是吗
And you're so fuckin' jealous, aren't you?
你真的很嫉妒你给自己孩子的东西
You're so fuckin' jealous of what you've given your own kids.
你处理不了
You can't handle it.
你 你接受不了
You c-- You can't work it out.
如果我和我叔叔说那样的话
If I had spoken to my uncle like that...
什么 邪恶的叔叔诺亚会做什么
What? Hmm? What would evil Uncle Noah do?
说你女儿懦夫 把她说哭吗
Calling your daughter a coward till she cries?
- 男子气概啊 - 洛根 洛根 洛根
- Big man. - Logan. Logan. Logan.
洛根 洛根
Logan. Logan!
你♥他♥妈♥的谁都不是
You are a fucking nobody.
一文不值
Fuckin' nobody.
- 还是老样子 - 见到你很愉快
- As always. - Good to see you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. You know.
- 没事 很好 - 那么
- No. It's fine. - Well...
你知道的 并不是很好
you know, it wasn't great.
但你玩的开心 对吧
But you had some fun, right?
- 对 - 你玩的开心吗
- Yeah. - You had some fun here?
- 你会回来看我吧 - 是的
- OK. You come back and see me? - Yeah.
- 真的很开心 - 对不起 朋友
- It was really fun. - Buddy, I'm sorry.
- 不 没有 - 只是太扫兴了
- No, don't. - It was just such a drag.
不 不 很好很开心
No, no. It was good fun.
- 你玩的很开心 对吧 - 是的 绝对的
- You had some fun, right? - Yeah, absolutely.
- 好了 再见 - 再见
- All right, bye. - OK. Bye.
拜拜 - 常联♥系♥
Bye-bye. - Call me.
真有趣 我希望他们都来
It's funny, I wanted 'em all here.
但他们要走了我很欣慰
But I feel relieved they're starting to go.
只有我们俩其实更好
It'll be nicer when it's just us.
这离星巴克有多远
How far is it to a Starbucks?
- 我星巴克胶囊咖啡 - 好吧
- I have pods. - OK. Great.
好了 上来吧
That's it. There you go.
好了
All right.
继 承
第一季 第七集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表