剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好吧 我们去没人的地方聊一聊吧
All right. Hey, why don't we talk in private for a second?
- 可以吗 - 就在这里聊吧
- Can we do that - you talk right here
好吧
All right.
听着 我有个问题想问你
So listen, I have a question for you.
你想怎么走完这段路
How would you like to be all the way out?
微视达一半的股份给你
Half a bill for your share of Waystar.
- 这是真的吗 - 是的
- Is this for real? - Yeah man.
我觉得自己真♥他♥妈♥的慷慨 就是这样
I'm feelin' fuckin' generous, that's all.
然后我就可以赚的盆满钵满再收点儿额外的费用
And I've plumped the pillows and added a little premium.
- 都是什么钱 - 好赚的钱
- Consisting of what? - straight liquid.
- 放屁 - 你不用担心
- Bullshit. - Don't you worry about it.
我可以提高它
I can raise it.
为什么你还想要更多
Why would you want to be even more in?
这个地方简直就是个该死的古董店
The place is a fucki'' antique shop.
肯 拿着钱别再掺合这件事了 拜托了
Ken, just take the money and get out. Please.
我的意思是
I mean...
这很有趣
it's not uninteresting.
非常好 很棒 所以听着
Fantastic. Great. So listen,
还有一个办法
there's a part two to this.
我们跟桑迪一起讨论这件事
Why don't we talk this over with Sandy?
桑迪 弗内斯
Sandy... Furness?
跟我来吧
Come with me.
过来
Come.
借过
Bottom's up.
- 一 二 三 - 氯♥胺♥酮♥
- One, two, three! - Ketamine.
- 你还好吗 - 看好他们
- You good? - Line 'em up, please.
这些浴衣真棒
These bathrobes are nice.
- 噢 - 看到了吗 - 嗯
- Oh - See this? - Aha
你的桌布哲学是什么
What's your table linen philosophy?
嗯 我的人生观就是我什么都不在乎
Uh, my philosophy is I literally don't give a fuck.
所以那是什么 尼采吗
So what's that, Nietzsche?
这是我们礼物登记单
These are what's
上的内容
on our registry.
哦
Hmm.
你应该注册一个
You should go for these.
是了 你想我们有配套餐具吗
Right, you want us to have matching cutlery?
为什么不
Why not?
它会变得有一点可怕但是又可爱
It'll be sort of horrible, and cute.
所以到时候我们都离婚了并且财产也分清楚了
So when we both get divorced and split all our stuff,
我们可以搞在一起 搞两套一样的餐具
we can hook up and have the same set.
全套的那种
The full set.
是的
Yeah.
哈哈哈
Nah-hah-hah.
我知道我们只是在寻乐子吧
You know this is just fun, right?
- 我知道 只是 - 什么都不是
- I know, it's just--- It's nothing.
我是说 这什么都不是 这里也没有上帝
I mean, it's not anything. There's no God,
我们之间什么都不是
there's no... anything,
只是我们在一起
there's just people in rooms
找一些乐子
trying to be happy.
- 是吗 - 是
- Right? - Right
我建议吉尔今晚
Oh, and I suggested to Gil
在ATN反微视达的会议上冷静下来
that he cool off on the anti-Waystar agenda on ATN tonight.
- 什么 - 是的
- Excuse me? - Yeah
我跟他讲了
I talked to him at the thing.
噢 好的
Oh. OK.
我确实是花了些时间
Well, I did spend quite some time
研究怎么给利用微视达的电视网络
on how it'd be very vivid to attack Waystar
- 给微视达致命一击 - 致命一击
- On a Waystar network, but... - Very vivid?
已经这样了 这看起来好像是我们安排好的
It's played out. Makes it look like we have an agenda.
确实是 我们要阻止
Uh, we do. Stopping
过于强大的媒体人
overly mighty media owners
为我们的民♥主♥设定议程
setting the agenda for our democracy.
司法部 通信委员会 蝙蝠侠
DOJ, FCC, Batman,
阻止你的父亲隐藏真♥相♥
to stop your dad eating the news.
好吧 但是即使我们这么做
OK, but even if we're going for that,
这难道不是一个没人关注的大话吗
isn't that in some big speech that no one reads?
他就不能联♥系♥美国今晚然后忘了最基本的
Can't he just connect to America tonight and forget the base?
小茜 我很感激你在这件事上的忠诚
Shiv, I appreciate you might have split loyalties on this.
去你的 我只是想让他赢
Fuck you. I'm just trying to make him win.
我不认为他可以同时做这两件事
I don't think he can do both at once.
我不认为吉尔可以做到基本的和剩下的
I don't think Gil can do the base and the rest.
如果他没有这个金刚钻
Well, if he can't ride two horses at once,
那他就不应该揽这个瓷器活
he shouldn't be working at the circus.
- 桑迪会来这种地方吗 - 可不嘛 他超爱啪
- Sandy comes to these? - Oh,yeah, He loves sex.
兄弟 他把他自己尿尿的东西
Dude, the thing that he pees through,
放进别人身体里
he puts into other people.
真♥他♥妈♥的卑鄙 还尿了很多
It's fucking vile. And a lot.
嗨 桑迪
Hey, Sandy.
绅士们 我先失陪一下
Oh. Gents, excuse me.
- 肯德尔 你看起来不错 - 谢谢
- Kendall. You look well. - Thank you.
你貌似有点不合群啊
You look, uh, out of place.
我只是喜欢看年轻人嬉闹
I do like to see the youngsters frolic.
所以 你想聊一聊吗
So, you wanna talk?
斯图伊没有提前跟你说吗
Uh, did Stewy fill you in?
为什么我感觉我就要知道了
Why do I feel like I'm about to find out
你们根本就不是我真正的父母
you're not my real mommy and daddy after all?
看好 事实是
Look, the truth is,
他想要你的那块派
he wants your piece of pie,
但是 请不要在这里发火 好吗
- but-- and please don't fucking blow a fuse here, OK?
事实是 他已经加入了微视达
The reality is, he's already in on Waystar.
- 就像是 - 就像桑迪是我
- As in? - As in Sandy's me,
我就是桑迪
and I'm Sandy.
我们就像一个单独的个体
We're like a single entity.
像来自神话中的生物
Like a creature from mythology.
你知道的 像狮身人面像一样
You know, head of a horse, dick of a swan.
斯图伊 真的吗
Stewy... seriously?
我有一个依附在他私募基金上的空壳公♥司♥
I have a shell company attached to his private equity fund.
我就是寄生虫中的寄生虫
I'm a parasite on a parasite.
我带你进来的时候你就应该告诉我的
You should have disclosed that to me when I brought you in.
你说的完全正确 我应该告诉你的
You are one hundred percent correct about that. I should have done that.
你当时处境艰难
You were in a tough position
难以考虑你父亲是否
without having to consider whether your dad
想让我参与进来
would want me involved.
他不想你参与
He very much would not.
显然的 我女朋友得了恐慌症
So apparently, my girlfriend's having a panic attack.
你们俩先叙叙旧吧 行吗
I'm gonna let you two just catch up now. Cool?
斯图伊告诉我你打算进入科技行业
Stewy tells me you're getting into tech.
是的 我筹到了钱
Yeah, I have a fund.
我们是小众市场 但是投入很大
We're niche, but we're engaged.
其实我们今晚刚达成协议
Just closed a deal tonight, actually.
我找到了四位斯坦福的毕业生
And I found these four Stanford grads
他们正在做这个 很酷
who are doing this thing, it's pretty cool,
他们有很多氢灯
they have this cluster of hydrogen lamps...
等等 发生了什么
Wait. What's going on?
伙计 你是在推销吗 你是在推销
Dude, are you pitching? You just pitch?
海蒂 你从哪里过来的
Where'd you spring from, Heidi?
继续 我想听他的推销 我可能会投资
Don't stop. I want to hear the pitch. I might invest.
我们刚在聊天
We were just talking.
和他 我们的敌人
To him? The enemy?
大人们在谈事情 你去其他房♥间玩怎么样
The adults are talking. How about you go play in the other room?
嘿 桑迪 我能私下和你呆一会儿吗
Hey, Sandy, could I maybe get a moment with you in private?
我想和你谈谈你对于这
I'd like to talk to you about how attached you're feeling
50家失败的地方电视台的感情
to your 50 failing local TV stations.
没问题 我相信我们会有时间谈的
Sure. I'm sure we could find a time.
罗马 你能不能回避一下 大概20分钟
Roman, could you maybe back off for, like, 20 minutes?
- 不要 - 去吧 帮我们拿酒
- No. - Yeah. Get us a drink?
再给我拿一杯老酒
I would love another old-fashioned.
他会喜欢另一个老套的陈词滥调
He would love another old-fashioned, cliché that he is.
不 不会的
No, that's not gonna happen.
我知道你和我父亲
I know that you and my dad
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表