剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday!
别拉我尾巴
Don't pull on my tail!
别打狗德里克
Don't hit Doderick!
嘿
Hey!
停手
Quit it!
等下 拜托你住手
Wait, OK. Please get off.
能不能滚
Can you fuck off?
能不能滚开
Can you just get the fuck off?
他眼睛呕吐了
He's puking out of his eyes!
只是蛋白质洒了
Protein spill.
这边来 快点 跟我来
OK, this way, this way. Come on.
格雷格
Greg?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你 你还好吧 怎么样
How-- Are you OK? How's it going?
妈妈 对不起 我惹了点祸
Mom, sorry, but I sort of screwed up.
其实不是我的错 就是有个熊孩子
Well, not me, actually, but this kid.
格雷格
Greg.
这个熊孩子在我车里抽大♥麻♥
So, this kid smoked a joint in my car.
孩子
A kid.
今天很早的时候
Like this hitchhiker kid that I
有个熊孩子搭便车 我就载他一程
picked up this morning, like earlier this morning.
当时下雨了 我怕
'Cause it was raining and I didn't want...
怕他被人爆菊
I didn't want him to get sexually assaulted?
格雷格
Greg.
我还没来得及解释
Before I could even say anything...
你搞毛线
What the fuck?
他们就强行从我车里翻出
...aggressively takes out--
你见没见过大♥麻♥烟
Have you ever seen, like, so, a doobie?
熊孩子抽完烟我车里一股大♥麻♥臭味
And the car smelled like skunk weed.
然后我身上就粘了味道
And then I guess I smelled like it.
然后
And then
我老板跟我说
they were just like,
收拾东西滚蛋吧
"Get all your stuff and go."
格雷格
Greg.
你就没想过
Did you even think for one second
告诉他们你真实身份吗
to tell them who you are?
不 我就怕
No, I thought--
就怕他们把我当混♥蛋♥
I didn't wanna be an asshole
或者调查我
or get into it all.
- 好吧 - 我也不造啊
- OK. - I don't know.
你这么办
Here's what you're gonna do.
你买♥♥张去纽约的机票
You're gonna get a plane ticket to New York.
今天是你叔叔
It's your Uncle--
叔祖父洛根生日
your Great-Uncle Logan's birthday,
他们要办大型寿宴
and they're having a big party.
我会通知玛西亚你也去
I'll call Marcia and tell her you're coming.
他今天过生日吗
It's his birthday?
你去参加他寿宴
You're gonna go to the party.
送点好礼
You're gonna get him a nice gift.
打扮帅点
And you're gonna look nice.
穿成年人衬衫和成年人西装
In a grown-up shirt and a grown-up blazer.
西装
A blazer?
我会再通知你的
I'll let you know.
你要是不疯狂砸钱 他们是不会改变的
They're not gonna budge unless it gets to be a stupid number.
多疯狂
What's a stupid number?
亿亿 布吉岛
What's stupid? A "badillion"? I don't know.
120就挺疯狂了 不是吗
Because 120 is stupid. Am I wrong?
120是疯狂的
120 is a stupid number.
但现在钱也不是决定因素
But it's not really a money thing right now.
罗易先生 有人找
Mr. Roy, someone's here to see you.
- 谁啊 - 你是肯达尔·罗伊吗
- OK. Who's this? - Hi, Kendall Roy?
是 你好
Yeah, hi.
罗曼让我来给你们烧点鼠尾草
I was sent by Roman to burn some sage.
你说啥
Excuse me?
鼠尾草很吉利
It's auspicious.
我是商业炼丹人
I'm a business alchemist.
这是你兄弟送你的礼物
It's a gift, from your brother.
你这样烟雾警报不会响吗
Will it set off the smoke alarms?
通常不会
Not usually.
通常
Not usually?
混♥蛋♥我来了
Hey, hey, motherfuckers!
- 罗曼 - 你说我哥们吗
- Roman. - My guy?
你是不是在准备鼠尾草
Are you saging?
我们担心警报响了
Well, we're concerned about the alarms.
是啊 响了就不妙了
Ooh, right, yeah, the bad juju.
我也可以用精油
Now, I can use essential oils.
你滚开就好了 谢谢
Oh, I think just fuck off, thanks.
你还好吗
How ya doing?
挺好哒 想策略呢
Good. Good. Just finessing.
想策略 不错
Mm. Finessing. Nice.
不送
Bye.
他挺厉害
He's good.
你还好吧
You OK, man?
好 我当然好啦 明摆着
OK? Yes, I'm OK. Obviously.
你问这干啥
Why would you even ask that?
不知道 就是
I don't know. Just, you know.
因为这里吗 我不在意了都 反正也不适合我
Here? Man, I'm so over it. I was a bad fit.
我反正也不喜欢给企业当走狗
I was never a corporate cock-suck anyway.
再说 我在这栋楼里从来都没上到这么高过
Besides, I never made it this high in the fucking building!
我被安排在洛杉矶虚度光阴了
They stuck me in LA with Old Father Time right here.
我们不过就是打零工的 不是吗 弗兰克
We were the pool boys, right, Frank?
吃喝玩乐而已
Fuckin' banana cabana?
真爽啊
Good times.
打算出价多少
So, what's the bid?
打算出价多少
What's the bid?
就是
Well...
怎么 商业机密吗
What? That's commercially sensitive?
我还是董事会的好伐
I'm still on the board, man.
打算出125
Going 125.
One-twenty-five?
- 怎么了 - 卧♥槽♥
- What? - Fuck!
怎么了 高还是低
What? High or low?
- 你笑了 怎么回事 - 不
- You're laughing. What? - No.
- 你要买♥♥的是沃尔特 是吧 - 是啊
- For Vaulter, right? - Yeah.
是买♥♥一部分还是买♥♥商标啊
Bit of content and a brand name?
不仅要买♥♥一部分还要买♥♥商标
Bit of content and a brand name kinda's the whole game.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你笑啥
What are you laughing at?
我都不知道自己在说啥
I don't know what I'm talking about.
你很快就会长官公♥司♥了
You're gonna be captain of the ship soon enough.
所以我就不
So I don't--
糟了
Oh, shit.
不好意思 靠 老哥
Sorry. Fuck you, man.
街上实习生都知道你要发达了
Every intern on the street knows that you're stepping up.
我真心恭喜你
Seriously, congrats.
离开这里我真是松了口气
I'm just so pleased to be out of here.
反正这里对我来说就是监狱
This place was essentially a cage to me.
我该走了 爱啥啥
I should take off. Fuck it.
恭喜了 哥们
Hey, congrats, man.
谢谢拜访
Thanks for coming by.
瞅瞅这都什么事啊
Look at all this fuckin' bullshit!
好的 严肃 严 肃
Mm, yes, mm, very serious, mm.
爱你呦 兄弟
Love you, brother.
很好
Good.
对
Right.
全都摆正 行吧
Just keep everything straight, OK?
很好
Good.
对了 我们得换个环境
By the way, we need another setting.
家里还有人要来
Another family member is coming.
- 马尔西 - 干嘛
- Marcy. - What?
我要出门了
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表