剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他那个中东的
when your father arrives
小老婆到了之后 你别忘了我
with the head of his Middle Eastern operations.
- 玛西娅 - 是的 玛西娅
- Marcia? - Yeah, Marcia.
你还是觉得她有一点 你懂得
Do you still find her a bit...? You know.
其实 在爸爸生病的时候我们变得挺亲近的
Actually, we became quite close during Dad's illness.
那可真是感人的一幕呢
What a sweet little scene that must have been.
很感人 我敢肯定
Very touching, I'm sure.
- 其实 是挺好的 - 怎么了
- Actually, it's quite good. - Why?
你变成了自己婚礼上第二重要的人
Just your being the second-most important person at your wedding.
有人帮你分担压力
Take the pressure off.
这很美味
Mm. Oh, this is delicious.
我很开心你喜欢它
Well, I'm very glad you like it.
因为它真的很贵
Because it cost a pretty penny.
它很美味 吃起来就很贵
Well, it's delicious. It tastes like it.
- 抱歉 打扰一分钟 - 没事 没事
- Um, sorry. Just a second? - Oh, no. Of course.
- 嗨 失陪一下 - 嗨
- Hi. Excuse me. - Hi there.
有没有蛋白质让我们用一下
Got any protein for us to use?
蛋白质 我又不是给你们下蛋的母鸡
Protein? I'm not a fuckin' hen to lay you eggs.
- 我是个战略家 - 我知道 只是 吉尔
- I'm a strategist. - I know. It's just... Gil.
- 怎么了 - 他要和你谈谈
- What? - He'd like a word.
好吧
OK.
- 嘿 嘿 - 嘿 你怎么样了
- Hey. Hey! - Hey. How ya doin'?
我得承认 你用美酒嗨翻了全场
I gotta say, you knocked it out of the park with the wine.
很美味
It's delicious.
吉尔
Gil.
听着 我不想表现的过度激动
Listen, I don't mean to be overly dramatic,
但我同意来的时候你向我保证了
but I was assured when I accepted
你♥爸♥爸是不会过来的
that your father wouldn't be here.
我知道 计划有变 我被伏击了
I know. Plans changed, I was ambushed.
在我看来这很不好 茜沃恩
This is not OK from my POV, Siobhan.
这会削弱我的竞争力的
This compromises me.
你当时非常希望吉尔可以过来
And you were very eager that Gil would come along.
我是说 这
I mean, it's--
是的 我邀请你的时候
Well, yeah, when I invited you
我还没预料到这会变成家庭琐事
I didn't realize it was gonna be a chore.
他就是影响力太大了 小茜
He's just weighty, Shiv.
他影响里太大了
He carries his gravity.
他不是个普通人了 他就是个星球
He's not a man, he's a fucking planet.
听着 这里没有媒体 没人照相
Look, there's no press, and there's no pictures.
我们有信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥还有只鹰来对付无人机
We got jammers and a fucking hawk to take out drones.
会像什么都没发生过一样的
It'll be like it never happened.
我听说你有个爆♥炸♥性的消息
I hear you might have something explosive
我可以利用
I can use.
是的 可能是 我还在调查呢
Yeah, maybe. I'm working on it.
但现在还不行
But just not yet.
让我们毁掉ATN吧 小茜
Let's destroy ATN, Shiv.
这难道不是个给美国人的
Wouldn't that be a nice wedding gift
很好的结婚礼物吗
to the American people?
是的 当然
Oh, yeah, sure,
我只是有点担心附带伤害
I'm just concerned about collateral damage.
- 汤姆 - 汤姆
- Tom. - Tom?
- 他会没事的 - 这话是一个
- He'll be fine. - Says the man
根本不知道自己在说什么的人说出来的
who has literally no idea what he's even talking about.
小茜 拜托
Shiv, come on.
我对垄断 新闻和公共领域的
I have all the arguments on monopolies, and news,
粗暴言论都有自己的见解
and the coarsening of the public sphere,
但我在听自己演讲的时候
but I kind of start falling asleep
都有点要听睡着了
when I hear myself talk.
给我点爆料 小茜 给我拿一根炸♥药♥来
Give me something salty, Shiv. Get me a stick of dynamite
让我吓一吓他们
I can shove up his fuckin' ass!
好吧 我理解了
OK, I get that.
过来吧 你认识吉尔吗
Come here. You know Gil.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
很高兴见到你 伊阿维斯参议员
Pleased to meet you, Senator Eavis.
你也是
Likewise.
你在这个邪恶的王国之外生活的如何啊
How are you finding it outside the evil empire?
挺好的 我挺好的 多谢关心
Oh, fine. I'm fine, thank you.
你觉得在狮子穴里感觉如何呢
And how do you like it here in the lion's den?
我以前也去过动物园
Oh, I've been to zoos before.
你喜欢喝我们的香槟吗
You like drinking our champagne?
我是那种香槟就是一切的人
I'm a "champagne for all" guy,
而不是粥就是一切
not a "gruel for all" guy.
嘿 你知道伊阿维斯参议员吧
Hey, you know Senator Eavis.
被掠夺者的利剑
Sword of the dispossessed
老式香槟的爱好者
and lover of vintage champagne.
我想理论上来说 我应该揍你一顿
I guess technically, I should take a swing at you.
理论上讲 我应该称你为诽谤的人♥渣♥
Technically, I should call you libelous scum.
你打算缓和下气氛呢
Are you gonna calm the shit-talk down,
还是我们要真的吵起来了
or are we gonna have to ramp things up?
你♥爸♥爸会停止毒害我们伟大共和政体的话语权吗
Is your dad gonna stop poisoning the discourse of our great republic?
你有笔记本吗
Have you got a laptop?
你看到外边那帮人♥渣♥了吗 我们现在是好人啊
Do you see the shit out there? We're the fucking good guys now.
一起聊聊啊 随便说
Join in, by the way. Feel free.
没人吗
No?
小茜 我是说 你们还在聊咱们公♥司♥的破事呢吧
Shiv? I mean, your guy here is shit-talkin' our company.
这个 我们不谈那个的
Oh, yeah, we don't talk about that.
那会是利益冲突的
That would be a conflict of interest.
睁眼说瞎话啊
Oh, lies!
因为你 是哦 说谎
Oh, 'cause you--Yeah, the lies.
等不及看明天的大典礼了 是吧
Can't wait for the big one tomorrow. Right?
我这双手可不会自己爽
Well, these hands aren't gonna fuck themselves.
很高兴见到你 伊阿维斯参议员
Nice to meet you, Senator Beavis.
- 恭喜你 - 多谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
- 很高兴终于见到你了 - 汤姆·旺姆斯甘斯
- Nice to finally meet you. - Tom Wambsgans.
知道 内特
Obviously. Nate.
呃 好吧
Uh-huh. Right.
好
Right.
我想说 谢谢你邀请我
I just wanted to say thanks for having me.
我是塔比瑟
I'm Tabitha.
嗨 我听说过你
Hi. Well, I've heard very little about you.
我能说什么
What can I say?
伴郎赢了
Best man won.
什么
Ha ha. As in?
你赢了 兄弟
You won the Shiv-off, pal.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好 你是谁来着
Right. And who--who are you again?
内特 索夫雷利
Nate? Sofrelli?
她从没 这太尴尬了
Did she never--This is embarrassing.
- 你是肯德尔的朋友吗 - 是的
- Are you a pal of Kendall's? - Yes.
- 好 - 对对对
- OK. Ah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
小茜和我 我们有段历史
And Shiv and I, uh, back in ancient history we--
哦 好 我明白了
Oh, right. Oh! Oh, I see.
好 她可能做过
Oh, OK, maybe she did.
- 好 - 她可能做过
- Right. - Maybe she did.
伴郎赢了
Ah. The best man won.
也许吧
Maybe.
有个叔叔一直和一只猴子住在直布罗陀
There was an uncle who ended up living in Gibraltar with a monkey,
他骗了我妈妈的爷爷
and he swindled my mom's grandpa.
我们小时候常来这里 她住在附近
We used to come here as kids. She lives nearby.
很好 让这类往事都留在心底
Oh, very good. Keep the wound fresh and all that.
你知道吗 我要走了
You know what, I'm gonna split.
我能看见我老公在和我前任聊天
I can see my husband-to-be talking to my ex,
这让我觉得我想吐
and it's making me feel like I want to hurl.
- 很高兴认识你 - 是啊 我也是
- So, great to meet you. - Yeah, fair. You too.
玩得愉快
Have a good night.
我想说
Just to say...
感谢你的父母准备这些美味的葡萄酒
so kind of your parents to have paid for all this delicious wine.
不客气 不客气
Oh, not at all, not at all.
他们想出点力 所以
They wanted to make a contribution, so...
他们让每个人都知道的方式很聪明
So clever the way they're letting every single person know.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表