剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们不能因为我们很害怕
We can't let these monopolistic practices go unchecked
那一个人所掌握的权力
simply because we're too afraid
就让这些垄断行为变得肆无忌惮
of the power that one man wields.
维斯塔·罗伊科是美国心脏处的癌症
Waystar Royco is a cancer at the heart of America.
我不敢相信我会被付钱来喊我爸爸的名字
I can't believe I'm getting paid to call my dad names.
这就是精神宣泄
It's so cathartic.
洛根·罗伊失去了控制
Logan Roy is out of control...
你真的觉得他应该弄ATN吗
You really think he should do ATN?
是的 当然 深入虎穴
Yeah. Sure. Into the lion's den.
他会攻击他们
He'll attack them,
正义的 旧约的 反资本主义的吉尔
righteous, Old Testament, anti-capitalist Gil,
然后他会攻击我们 床上有一个雷德
and they'll attack us, "There's a Red in the bed,"
他们会获得关注 而我们的基地会火起来
they get the viewers and we get the base fired up.
没人会改主意 一旦我们经历了初选
No one's mind's getting changed, then once we're through the primaries,
- 我们就向中心扭转 - 只不过吉尔不会扭转的
- we pivot to center. - Except Gil won't pivot.
- 我说不 - 我会让他转的
- I say no! - I'll get him to pivot.
我说不可以再有了
I say no more!
- 喂 - 小茜 是我
- Hello? - Hey, Shiv, it's me!
- 汤姆 亲爱的 - 听我说
- Tom, sweetheart. - So listen,
有些事不太对劲
something's afoot,
因为我们已经到了我的单身派对的
because we've arrived at the drop-off point
下客点
for my bachelor party.
但看起来计划有变
Seems there's been a change of plan,
我很确定我是被人耍了
and I'm pretty sure I'm being pranked.
发生什么了 罗曼
What's happening, Roman?
你耐心等一会
Hold your tingling wiener.
很快就能清楚了
All will be clear soon.
我不认为你知道就这么
I don't think you understand how disruptive it is
临时改变行程会有多大的破坏性
to be changing the itinerary at this late stage.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's gonna happen,
但我有预感 它会变得有一些恶心
but I've got a feeling it's liable to get a little disgusting.
我不觉得你应该告诉我这个
I don't think you're supposed to be telling me this.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just
想声明一下 然后 你知道
wanted to flag it, and, you know,
平息疑虑 因为 我 首先 绝不会
calm the qualms, because I, for one, would never--
汤姆 只有一晚
Tom, it's one night,
而且我们都是成年人
we're both adults,
好好享受吧 好吗
just enjoy yourself, OK?
小茜 我的大宝贝
Aw, Shiv, honey badger.
天啊 我现在就想把自己
God, I want to dock myself inside you
放在你里面
so much right now.
好吧 好吧 我也爱你 汤姆
Yeah. OK. I love you too, Tom.
好的
OK.
现在他决定加入我们了
Now he deigns to join us.
- 你迟到了 - 是的 抱歉
- You're late. - Yeah, sorry.
我一直忙于革新科技融♥资♥
I've been a little busy revolutionizing tech financing.
吸着可♥卡♥因♥
On coke.
嘿 希望不会 最近如何
Hey, hope not. What up?
谁想去搞流浪汉呢
So, who wants to fuck a hobo?
没人吗 好吧
No? All right,
那我们去嗨起来吧 去那儿
then let's party. Down there.
什么 不
What-- No--
我们要在隧♥道♥里开派对吗
We're going to a party in the tunnel?
好吧 不 放松 我们不会
OK. No, relax, we're not going
去隧♥道♥里开派对的
to a party in a tunnel.
这就是个阴谋
This is just a ruse.
这到底是什么 要把我们弹出去吗
What is this, some pop-up shit?
我需要我的中欧大衣吗
Am I gonna need my central Europe coat?
罗曼 我穿着我的飞行袜和飞行拖鞋呢
Roman, I'm wearing flight socks and my TSA slippers.
我知道你现在在搞什么了
I know what you're doing right now, OK?
我被你们骗进隧♥道♥里
I'm being lured into a tunnel
之后呢 我就会在比利时醒来
and then next thing, I'm gonna wake up in Belgium
发现我没了眉毛
with no frickin' eyebrows!
你最好还是把行李放到车里面去
Um, you probably want to dump your luggage in the car.
妈的
Oh, shit. Um...
伙计们
fellas.
抱歉 客人名单很严格的
Sorry, it's actually a really tight guest list.
罗曼
Oh-- Roman.
- 怎么了 - 是马特和乔纳斯
- Yeah. - It's Matt and Jonas.
如果飞行员不在名单 他们开飞机带我们来的呀
If the Fly Guys aren't on the--They flew in!
- 罗曼 - 放松 好吗
- Roman. - Relax, OK?
我们会搞清楚的 我们会先进去
We're gonna figure it out. We're gonna first-wave it,
等我们进去了再叫你们 好吧
we'll call you once we're inside, all right?
你知道吗 去买♥♥点咖啡吧 我请
You know what? Go get some coffees on me.
多谢 不用 我可以买♥♥得起咖啡的
Thanks, we're good. I can buy coffee.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go!
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
我
I--
我不能把飞行员丢下
I can't just leave the Fly Guys.
这有飞行员准则的好吗
That's the Fly Guy code.
好了 保持手♥机♥开机
Uh, OK, just leave your phones on,
- 我会打给你的 - 好的
- and I'll call ya. - All right.
- 五分钟 - 开着呢
- Five minutes! - It's on.
哦天啊 兄弟
Oh-ho-ho, man!
罗曼 你♥他♥妈♥给我计划了什么 兄弟
Roman. What the fuck have you got planned for me, man?
不 说真的
No, seriously,
你有什么计划
what have you got planned?
汤姆 布拉格失败了
Tom, Prague fell through,
我他妈的很忙
and I was fuckin' busy,
我没时间计划
and I didn't have time to plan
去摩纳哥做热气球
the hot air balloon to Monaco.
好吧 热气球
OK. Hot air balloon?
- 是的 - 那应该还不错
- Yeah. - That would have been nice.
哇 天啊 是一只死老鼠
Whoa, dude! Oh, my God, that's a dead rat.
兄弟们 这对鞋子来说是一场灾难
You guys, this is a disaster on the footwear front.
能换吗
Can I change?
一只死老鼠 没事的
It's a dead rat. Who gives a shit?
我没事 感谢 继续走吧
Yeah, fine, thank you, just keep goin'.
- 我们一会就到 - 好 目的地见
- We'll be here. - All right, see you over there.
你能在有酒和可乐
Are you gonna be OK around all the booze
的地方呆着吗
and the coke and shit?
因为我可以确保没有人在你身边
'Cause I can just make sure no one does it around you.
- 我没事的 - 是吗
- I'll be fine. - Yeah?
- 谢了 兄弟 - 当然
- Thanks, bro. - Yeah. Of course.
等等
Wait up!
天啊 只是只死老鼠 放松点吧
Jesus fuckin' Christ, it's a dead rat. Relax.
我听说你在做应用程序
I hear you're doin' apps.
是
Yeah. Uh-huh.
我在酝酿
I'm incubating.
我再重新平衡密♥码♥和生态
I'm rebalancing away from crypto into eco.
听起来 很前卫
Sounds.... futuristico.
是啊 很好
Yeah, it's good.
这比被老爸揣在兜里强
It's better than being carried around in Dad's pockets
就像小老鼠斯图尔特
like fuckin' Stuart Little.
他们的口袋很好
They're nice pockets.
很宽敞
Spacious.
他怎么样
How is he?
他 我是说 你懂的
He's-- I mean, you know.
事实上 他 他让我监督
Actually, he's... he's got me overseeing
种子岛的卫星发射
the satellite launch out of Tanegashima.
宇宙飞船
Spaceship?
是啊 另外我在寻找当地的交易
Yeah. Plus I'm heading up the local deal.
鲍勃?加尔平在销♥售♥
Bob Galpin is selling
我把他踢出局了
and, uh, I knocked it out of the park,
这很棒
which is nice.
对你有好处的 兄弟
Good for you, bro.
是啊 我想我终于逃出牢笼
Yeah. Guess I finally broke out of the cage.
不是一只好狗了 对吗 肯
Can't keep a good dog down, right, Ken?
所有进去的人 不要抱有任何希望
Abandon all hope ye who enter.
- 天啊 这是真的吗 - 这是一条真的走廊吗
- Ooh, is this real? - Is this a real corridor?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表