剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
一个富二代杀了一个男孩
A rich kid kills a boy--
你绝不可能再成为好人了
you'd never be anything else.
或者 你懂的 它可以成为它本该成为的样子
Or, you know, it could be what is should be:
什么事也没有
nothing at all.
在一个美好的婚礼中
A sad... little detail
一个悲伤的小细节
at a lovely wedding...
父亲和儿子
where father and son
最终和解了
are reconciled.
你是我的儿子
You're my boy.
我是我最棒的儿子
You're my number one boy.
对不起爸爸
I'm sorry.
好了好了好了
No, no, no, no.
科林
Colin?
继 承
第一季 第十集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表