剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
孩子们 我改主意了 我要继续主持大局 担任总裁 公♥司♥的一把手
Kids, I changed my mind. I'm staying on. As CEO. Head of the firm.
你阴了我一道
You fucked me.
三年前 你还在精神病院
Three years ago, you were still in the nut house.
爸 那叫疗养 而且我已经痊愈了
Dad, it's called rehab. And I'm in recovery.
我...
I...
爸 爸 爸 爸
Dad? Dad? Dad?! Dad!
父亲生病时 家族建议
While Dad is ill, the family proposes
肯德尔掌管公♥司♥ 罗曼做首席运营官
that Kendall run the company with Roman as COO.
我很严肃的哦
Yes. Very serious.
我没有说我会当一个更好的总裁 我没说
I'm not saying I would make a better CEO. That's unsaid.
你说你没说的时候就是说了
It's not unsaid when you say it.
-你知不知道他给了我份工作 -我怎么会知道
- You know that he gave me a job? - Why would I know?
因为大家谈话的时候可能会提到我
'Cause I thought everybody might be talking about me.
是 大家无时无刻不谈论着你 格雷格表侄
Yeah, no. Everyone was only talking about you, Cousin Greg.
来找我 我会罩着你
Come in and see me, and I'll look after you.
我们面临巨大的债务问题 30亿 别跳楼
There's a huge debt problem. Three billion. Don't jump.
我有个主意 你给我40亿怎么样
I've had an idea. You give me $4 billion.
我还当老板 你来投资
I stay boss, and you invest.
我都不知道你来了
I didn't know you were coming in.
我只想确保你不会
Just making sure you're not selling
在我不知情的情况下卖♥♥掉更多公♥司♥股份
any more of the company from under me.
爸不太好
Dad's not well.
如果他不小心 就会毁了公♥司♥
If he's not careful, he's gonna destroy the company.
让他尊重你的唯一办法 就是尽全力摧毁他
The only way he'll respect you is if you try to destroy him.
我爱我的父亲 但他现在的身体状况
I love my father, but he is currently unfit
不再适合管理公♥司♥ 我希望可以
to run this company, and I'm calling for a vote
对他总裁和主席的身份进行不信任投票
of no confidence in him as CEO and chairman.
一通屁话 不行
Bullshit. No.
请所有赞成...
All in favour...
你最好想想清楚 罗慕路斯
You better be smelling your fucking armpit, Romulus.
反对投票
Against.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我去参加了一场前途光明的面试
Meeting about a prospective job.
帮你♥爸♥的敌人干活
With your father's enemy?
你真的想和你的家人开战吗
You want this enough to go to war with your family.
是桑迪 他想吃掉你的那杯羹
It's Sandy. He wants your piece of pie.
拉我进去 我们得体地办好这事
Bring me in. We do this properly.
接手大权 杠杆收♥购♥ 恶意的
Takeover. Leverage buyout. Hostile.
你的目标是什么
What's your end?
当总裁
CEO.
我想好好谈谈你的事
I want to talk about you properly.
回来吧 我一直觉得你是最聪明的
Come in. I've always thought you were the smartest.
所以你就先给了肯德尔和罗曼机会吗
Oh, so that's why you tried Kendall and Roman first?
你为什么神经兮兮的 小肯
Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken?
为什么神经兮兮
Why am I jumpy?
还不是因为该死的罗曼 该死的小西和康纳
Fucking Rome, fuckin' Shiv and Connor.
还不是因为要让公♥司♥脱离家族掌控
About taking the company out of family control.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我玩熊抱吗
Is this a fuckin' bear hug?
给我滚
Fuck off.
你不会正好认识药贩子[毒品贩子]吧
You don't have a connection for some powder?
认识
Yeah.
小心
Look out!
这可能是你人生的决定性时刻
This could be the defining moment of your life.
富家子弟杀人
A rich kid kills a boy.
你会永远无法翻身
You'd never be anything else.
或者 也可以什么都没发生
Or you could be nothing at all.
你是我儿子 我最棒的儿子
You're my boy, my number one boy.
对不起 先生 罗伊先生
Excuse me, sir? Mr. Roy?
嗯 您能跟我来一下吗
Um, could you come with me, please?
什么事
What is it?
有人...有一位先生找您
We were asked... There's, um, a gentleman here for you.
找我吗...
For me? W...
怎...怎么回事 你什么意思
W... What is this? What do you mean?
我接到的指示是这样
This came as an instruction to me,
所以 您能跟我来一下吗
so could you just come with me please?
嘿 嗨 肯德尔 我是拉格纳·马格鲁森
Hey. Hi, Kendall. I'm Ragnar Magnusson.
-噢...你好 -你好吗
- Oh... Hi. - How are you?
嗨 呃...什么情况
Hi, uh... what is this?
呃...你能先换身衣服吗 然后我们聊聊
Uh... Do you want to get dressed and we can talk?
我们可能要带你出去
We might need to pull you out.
带我出去
Pull me out?
对不起 谁...谁...谁是"我们"
I'm sorry, who... wh... who is "we"?
-你哪位 -没事 肯德尔 我是拉格纳
- Who are you? - It's fine, Kendall. I'm Ragnar.
我和伦敦的平克斯集团有关系
I have relationship with Pinks in London
你父亲要我们
and your father has asked us
尽快让你上电视
to manage getting you on television as soon as possible.
嗯 好的
Uh-huh. Okay.
我才到这里两天的样子 呃...
I've only been here like 48 hours and, uh...
我打算做一个硅土 呃 泥疗 我能不能 呃...
I'm meant to have a silica, uh, mud treatment. Can I just, uh...
呃...不行
Uh... No.
对不起 这样不行
I'm sorry. It's not going to work.
那
So,
看上去桑迪 斯图威 和梅斯贝里资本
it was felt Sandy, Stewy and Maesbury Capital
打算在没有你的情况下继续他们的出价
wouldn't proceed with their bid without you,
但是 他们的熊抱策略已经公开了
but they have gone public with the bear hug,
我们的建议是 让你今天早上在纽约开市之前
and the advice was we should get you on TV this morning
上电视 明白吗
as New York opens. Okay?
好的 明白
Okay. Right.
嗯 但是...会有帮助吗
Um, but will... will that help?
公开的个人退出声明
A public and personal declaration of withdrawal
真的会很有帮助
could be really helpful.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, mate?
没事
Yeah.
嗯 你可以做到
Yeah, you could do this.
你可以阻止这次熊抱
You could stop it.
好的
Okay, yeah.
我的意思是 要是我爸要我这样做
I mean, if my dad wants me to do it,
呃 我会...我会做的
uh, I'll... I'll do it.
我见过他们的计划 我父亲的计划更好
I saw their plan; Dad's plan is better.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你看起来挺不错
You look good.
是的 我感觉 呃 我感觉很好
Yeah, I feel, uh, I feel good.
很好
Great.
还好吧
Good?
嗨
Hi!
嗨 卡洛丽娜 很高兴见到你
Hi, Karolina. Good to see you.
嘿 肯
Hey, Ken.
那 我们有一个附属的Flash工作室
So, we've got a flash studio with an affiliate.
我们给你准备了化妆师和西装
We have hair and make-up and a suit for you.
你没事吧 肯
You okay, Ken?
呃 是的 没事
Uh, yep. Okay.
好的
Okay.
他们会问一些很让人为难的问题 所以我们过一遍问题
They will wanna go for the tough one, so let's run it.
好吗 "那 你和
Okay? "So, um, you allied
你父亲最讨厌的其中一个商业竞争对手结盟
with one of your father's bitterest business rivals
参与了一个可能会让他失去公♥司♥的收♥购♥计划
in a maneuver that could see him lose the firm.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
以及你为什么改变主意...
and why did you change your mind...
...退出计划"
... and pull out?"
好的 那
Okay, so then,
你这样回答 "我见过他们的计划 但是 我父亲的计划更好 "
Kendall: "I saw their plan, but Dad's plan was better."
对吧
Right?
对吗 肯德尔
Right, Kendall?
-对吗 -嗯 是的 我知道了
- Right? - Uh-huh. Yeah. I got it.
我要取消这次活动
I'm pulling this.
-不 我可以的 我没问题 -也许我们可以到达以后
- Uh-huh. No, I got it. I got it. - Maybe we'll do something
-在友好媒体做点宣传 -我知道了 我没问题
- with friendly print on arrival. - I got it. I'm good.
嗯 肯 对不起 请给我们拿一张纸巾 好吗
Um, Ken? Excuse me, can we get a tissue, please?
他需要一张纸巾
He needs a tissue.
小心衬衫
Just watch the shirt.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表