剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
大家在里面都聊什么了
What did everybody say in there? Huh?
没有吵起来吧
Was it nothing too horrible or upsetting?
只是恶心而已吧
Was it just disgusting?
嘿 我要去圣达菲见吉尔
Hey, I'm gonna go down to Santa Fe to meet Gil.
什么 所以你们在里面解决了所有事了
Oh. What? So everything has been resolved in there?
是的 没错
Yeah. Totally.
我们都清醒了 全部解决了
We're all completely sane. All resolved.
拜托
Uh-huh. Come on.
- 我可以开走车吗 - 怎么了
- Can I take a car? - What's up?
- 等下 你要做啥 - 特斯拉
- Wait. What are you doing? - The Tesla.
我要进城去 我要去见个人
I'm going into town. I've got a meeting.
如果其他人都不把它当回事 我也不会的
I'm not gonna take this seriously if no one else is.
但我们有进步了 小茜
But we're getting somewhere, Shiv.
我可以感觉到 爸爸的心墙在逐渐被打开
I can feel it. He's breaking down.
你超好我也超爱你 但你那是在幻想
You're sweet and I love you, but you're delusional.
你不能这么做 这是允许的吗
Well, you can't do that. Is that allowed?
我觉得小茜已经可以做出成年人的决定了
Well, I think Shiv is capable of making an adult decision.
但我是这么想的
But here's what I was thinkin'.
不如我们都趁机歇一歇吧
Why don't we all take a break? Huh?
别想那么多东西 关注我们的身体
Just get out of our heads and into our good bodies.
你懂吗 我们去游泳吧
You know? Let's go for a swim.
所有人一起 你懂 把你♥爸♥爸也带上
Everybody. You know? Get your dad out there.
- 爸爸不游泳 - 是的
- Dad can't swim. - Yeah.
他根本就不相信水
He doesn't even trust water.
那太软弱无力了
It's too wishy-washy.
我可以拿走车钥匙吗
Can I have the keys?
- 谢谢 - 你认真的吗
- Thank you. - Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
- 嘿 薇拉 - 怎么了
- Hey, Willa. - Yeah?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, honey,
你知道我们一会要照全家福吗
do you know about the family photo for later?
知道 那挺好的
Yeah, it'll be nice.
是的
Yeah, well, um,
就是有人觉得你不应该一起照
there was an idea that maybe you should sit it out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不 没事 我最后可能也会被谋杀
No, no, it's OK. I'll probably end up getting murdered anyway.
没人要谋杀你的
Nobody's murdering you.
你很可爱
You're adorable.
没人能对你下手的
You're unmurderable.
听着 你知道
Um... Look, you know--
你知道我很欣赏你
You know I appreciate you.
我也很欣赏你
I appreciate you, too.
我觉得你比他们所有人都好
And I think you're better than all of them.
谢谢你
Th-Thank you.
听着 我知道我们之前谈过这些
Look, I know that we talked about this before,
但我就是在想
but I was just wondering
如果你可以
if you could...
你愿不愿意
well, would you...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this,
只能说爱情是一种奇怪和特殊的痛苦
except to say that love is a strange and peculiar affliction.
它就像病毒一样
It's-- It's like a virus.
所以能不能拜托你再多待一阵子
So could you please just stay here for a while...
- 或许你就会被感染了 - 康
- and maybe you'll catch it. - Con.
我的意思是你可以拿到津贴
What I mean is that you would have an allowance
你可以接着写作
and you would continue to write
你可以接着去纽约
and you continue to travel to New York,
我也愿意帮你在戏剧圈子里立足
and I would help you build a life in the theater.
天啊 这个忙帮的太大了
Gosh, that's a lot.
是的 但我们有很多好主意
Yeah, but we have so many great ideas.
是的 没错 没错
Yeah. Sure. No, we do.
所以我们可以成家 但我们可以换一种方式来
So we could do family, but we could do it different.
我是说
I mean...
我们可以试试
we could try.
是啊 为何不呢 可以吗
Exactly! Why not? Yeah?
可以
Yeah!
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
嘿 我爱你
Hey, I love you.
我 我
And... I, um...
我爱你
I love you.
看啊 也没那么难 是吧
See? That wasn't so hard, was it?
好吧 好多狼的东西
OK. Lot of wolf stuff.
是的 老兄 我超爱狼
Yeah, man, I love the wolves.
- 他真的很喜欢狼 - 是啊 酷
- He really likes the wolves. - Yeah. Cool.
我妈妈说我就是个狼孩
My mom says I was a wolf child.
这是因为她从没费心照顾过你 章
That's 'cause she never bothered to take care of you, Chang.
就跟推销的人一样不走心
That's just fuckin' salesmanship of her neglect.
好吧
Nice.
- 你们这儿有狼吗 - 没有
- You get wolves here? - Nope.
- 没有嘛 好吧 - 真希望有
- No? OK. - Fuckin' wish.
我从没吸过冰♥毒♥
I never did meth.
而且严格意义上讲我戒毒了
And I'm technically sober,
所以这算是某种实验了
so this is kind of an experiment.
开始了
There we go.
A型其实是不能上瘾的 但就有这么个事了
There's a thing now that Type A's actually can't get addicted.
你们知道吗 因为我们上瘾了
Ya know? 'Cause we are addicted.
你知道 如果不是因为那些狼 我们都不会说话
You know, if it wasn't for wolves, we couldn't speak.
这是因为我们必须告诉那些狗该做什么
It's from having to tell dogs what to do
我们才不得不大声说话的
that we actually had a need to talk out loud,
你懂 去命令他们
you know, to command 'em?
大伙们 拜托 这有个活生生的人
You guys, come on. We got a real person.
我们还是别把他搞晕了
Let's not attack his brain.
我们应该再来点
We should get some more.
- 他妈的 当然了 - 是吗
- Fuck, yeah. - Yeah?
然后 或许来点大♥麻♥
And, uh, maybe some weed.
- 是啊 - 来点冰♥毒♥ 来点
- Right. - Some Oxys, some...
来点好东西
some goodies.
所以 你喜欢吗
So, you like it?
这个实验非常成功
Experiment successful.
我很乐意成为吸食上瘾者
I am interested in becoming a meth head.
是啊
Yeah.
那你可找对人了 老兄
Well, we're the fuckin' right people, dude!
- 嘿 - 嗨 你要下来吗
- Hey. - Hi. You comin' in?
- 是的 - 好啊
- Oh, yeah. - Good.
别担心下面的东西
Don't be afraid of what's down there.
假装那就是我们的潜意识 跳进去就行
Pretend it's our subconscious and just go for it.
我知道如何潜水
I know how to dive.
是嘛 你得跳进来
Yeah, you gotta jump.
- 你想让我跳水吗 - 跳 跳 跳
- You want me to jump? - Jump! Jump! Jump!
- 跳吧 你个胆小鬼 - 跳 跳 跳
- Jump, ya fuckin' pussy! - Jump! Jump! Jump!
打扰下 泳池那边出了事故
Excuse me, there's been an accident in the pool.
他说什么
What did he say?
泳池那边出了事故
An accident in the pool.
我们不知道他是不是有头部损伤 还是
We don't know if he got a head injury, or...
他就潜进去了然后撞到了池底
He just dived in and he hit the bottom.
你撞到脑袋了吗
Did you hit your head?
- 他磕到牙齿了吗 - 他的牙齿在脑袋里啊
- He hit his teeth? - His teeth are in his head,
康纳 这算是他的主要特征吧
Connor, it's kind of a central feature.
标得很清楚了 你在想什么
It's clearly signed. What were you thinking?
我要叫救护车吗
Shall I call an ambulance?
我没想到他会脑袋冲下跳进去 嗨 卡罗利娜
I didn't think he'd jump in headfirst. Hi, Karolina.
嘿 罗曼 别让他去睡觉
Hey, Roman. Don't let him go to sleep.
我他妈也不想睡觉
I don't want to go to fuckin' sleep!
让我们看下 流血总是会
Let's take a look. The bleeding always
让伤口看起来比实际糟糕
makes it look worse than it actually--
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
我们把他带去医院吧
Let's take him to the hospital.
- 真的吗 - 不 你没事 老兄
- Really? - No, you're OK, man.
你没事 你看起来没事的
It's OK. You look OK.
如果我亲自送他过去会更快
It'll be faster if I just take him myself.
不 不 不 派你的人去 派科林去
No, no, no, send your guys. Send Colin.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表