剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
就像烟花一样 或者说是大型的烟花
like fireworks, like big fireworks?
- 这倒是很对 - 我只是告诉你
- Well, you got that right. - I'm just telling you
因为我为这件事发了很多电子邮件
because I sent a lot of emails about it,
而掩藏这件事没有意义 因为
and there's no use hiding that, because--
我只是想说 我认为对于作为法律总顾问的你而言 是你知情的时候了
I just want to say I think it's for you to know, as general counsel,
那样你才能 保护我
so you can, um... protect me?
我可以试试
Well, I can try.
但是见鬼 你正目睹着这场潜在的企业杀人罪
But fuck, you're looking at potential corporate manslaughter.
在这里签字
If you can just sign there.
现在向你们介绍 新郎和新娘
I give you... the bride and groom!
这是一个非常值得纪念的日子
This has been a very memorable day,
一个我会永远
a day that, well, I'll...
铭记的日子
I'll never forget as long as I live.
我想让这一切都很完美
And I wanted it to be perfect--
对于小茜而言的完美
perfect-- for Shiv.
而确实做到了
And it is.
没有人能够破坏这一切
No one-- no one can ruin this.
跟这些我们亲近 信任 和尊重的人一起
It's wonderful to be surrounded
是非常开心的事情
by those that we love, trust, and hold very dear.
因为没有东西
Because there is nothing more important...
比家庭更重要
than family.
所以
So...
敬家庭
to family!
敬家庭
To family!
他在开玩笑 对吧
He's joking, right?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们明天去伦敦怎么样
so, how about we do London tomorrow?
- 可以 - 好的
- Mm-hmm. - OK.
我把投资者的要求做了一份名单
I put together a list of investor calls.
卡尔会去做初次接触
Karl will make initial contact.
还有毒丸策略 你要考虑一下吗
And a poison pill-- should you consider it?
对 对于毒丸防御我会想出办法的
Yeah. I will have the options for our poison pill defense.
那样你们在25分的时候就会见到总统
So you have the president in 25,
然后在早上见到欧盟委员长
and the EU commissioner in the morning.
- 对吗 - 对
- Yes? - Yes.
- 你跟其他人讲过吗 - 其他人
- Have you told the others? - The others?
孩子们
The kids.
还没有
N-No.
有必要吗
Is there an advantage?
不 没有 我只是觉得 要给他们说一声
N-No, I mean, just to, you know, just to tell them.
好吧
Oh. Yeah.
- 对吧 - 对
- Yeah? - Sure.
我欢迎汤姆加入我们的大家庭
I'd like to welcome Tom to the family.
我没感觉丢了一个妹妹
I don't feel like I'm losing a sister.
也没感觉多了一个兄弟
I don't feel like I'm gaining a brother, either.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
这是个心理障碍 叫做边缘性人格障碍
It's a mental disorder. It's called borderline personality disorder.
为什么大家都在笑
Why is everybody laughing?
谁想听听关于单身派对的故事
Who wants to hear about the bachelorette party?
- 我想 - 是吗
- I do! - Yeah?
你太不走运了
Well, you're out of luck,
因为啥也没发生 我们只是
'cause nothing happened, we just--
我们做了些纺织活儿 做了些沙拉 还有瑜伽
we knitted and made salads, did some yoga.
没有人会告诉你有其他不同的地方
And no one will tell you different,
因为我们已经干掉了那个脱衣舞男
because we killed the stripper.
但是讲真 我想
But seriously, I would--
我想感谢我老爸
I'd like to thank my dad--
因为这是我的义务
because I'm contractually obligated.
不 我是真的想感谢你
No, I would actually like to thank you.
还有汤姆 我也想感谢你
And Tom, I would like to also thank
一直做我的后盾
for being my rock.
你是个好人 万比斯根
You're a good guy, Wambsgans,
我喜欢和你一起出去玩
and I like hangin' out with you.
那么接下来
And so...
就对我和汤姆
here's a toast... to me...
敬酒吧
and to Tom.
我想说的是
I just want to say
我知道我们从来没有看对方顺眼过
I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye,
但你♥爸♥把你偷偷送到大西洋另一边去的时候
but that's difficult when your father's
我还是很难过的
stolen you away 'cross the Atlantic.
我知道你以为我是故意想让你哭
And I know you probably think I'm deliberately trying to make you cry
或者抢走你的风头
or steal your limelight,
但我只是想在众人面前告诉你
but I just wanted to tell you, in front of everybody,
你是最特别的
that you're special,
而且不计前嫌 我爱你
and, after my own fashion, I love you.
我只想在公众场合下说出来
So I just wanted to say that in public,
因为我越来越老了
because I'm getting on
当你再婚的时候或许我就没有
and I might not be in good enough health
这么好的健康状态来说这些了
to say it when you remarry.
我爱我的老婆
I... love my wife.
我只是
And I just--
我很喜欢说老婆这个词
I just love saying the word "wife."
老婆
"Wife."
老婆
"Wife."
老婆 老婆
"Wife. Wife."
老婆 老婆 老婆 老婆 老婆
"Wife, wife, wife, wife, wife."
她是我的老婆
So... she's my wife,
然后就
and, um....
她是我的生命
she's my life.
我要停止发言了
And I'm gonna stop talking now,
因为我感觉快要哭了
because I feel like I'm gonna cry,
哭了那就太离谱了
and it would be crazy to cry,
因为我现在非常快乐
because I'm so happy right now.
感谢各位的光临
So, thank you all for coming,
爱你们所有人
and I love you all.
我要坐下来了 脚太痛了
I'm gonna sit down. My feet are killing me.
抱歉 打扰一下 可以借一步说话吗
Excuse me. Hey. Sorry. Could I...?
好 可以
Yeah. Of course.
你之前发送的那条短♥信♥是什么意思
What was that text message you sent before?
是什么反对议案吗
Some kind of anti-proposal?
你不愿意我就不会做
"I won't do it if you won't"?
听着 我刚和吉尔谈过 感觉像是
Look, I just spoke to Gil, and it sounds like,
他觉得自己很狡猾
well, he thought he was being very subtle and all,
但是有事情发生了
but something has happened,
我就好奇到底是什么破事
and I wondered what the fuck that was.
发生了什么
Happened with what?
就埋葬我们所知的不论是什么而言
In terms of burying whatever it is we know
而且再也不用担心泛美网络科技公♥司♥了
and not being afraid of ATN anymore.
那真是个有意思的观点
Oh. Well, that's an interesting perspective.
我把你带进来了
I brought you in.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我会让他赢
I'm gonna make him win.
无论怎样他都会赢
He's gonna win anyway.
我可能不同意
I might not agree.
那好吧 你看
Well, yeah, look,
我不想在这儿扮演伤心的角色
I don't want to play the bleeding heart here,
但是我跟他一起工作是有原因的
but there is a reason I work with him,
那是因为
and it's because of...
不平等
inequality, and--
不平等
Oh! Inequality!
那如果你处理不了 那就快滚
Well, if you can't handle it, then fuck off.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是特么的茜沃恩·罗伊
I'm Shiv fucking Roy.
而且我要去见两个伟大的人
And I'm gonna have two very grateful people--
下一任总统 和我老爸
the next president and my father.
宝贝
Honey.
很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
我很抱歉 但是你得跟你哥谈谈
I'm sorry, but you need to talk to your brother.
好
OK.
你们都需要好好沟通一下
You all need to chat.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表