剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
大概要多久 十天吗
What are we talking? Like ten days?
然后我们就去干架吗
Then we go in for the kill?
肯 你为什么对这个这么神经质
Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken?
我们在谈永远让公♥司♥脱离家族的控制吗
About taking the company out of family control? Forever?
我不知道 小斯图 为什么这个会让我神经质呢
I don't know, Stewy. Why would that make me jumpy?
我想要毁掉泛美网络科技公♥司♥
I wanna destroy ATN.
如果有什么是你能为我做的
If there's anything you can get me.
公♥司♥掩盖犯罪
Corporate cover-up of crimes
和制度化的性♥虐♥待
of institutionalized sexual abuse.
格雷格把纸质材料都销毁了
Greg shredded the paper material,
只是考虑到家里人最可靠
just thought family would be safest.
我知道邮轮部门的恐怖表演了
I know all about the cruise division horror show.
吉尔想要毁了你
Gil wants to go to town on you,
但是如果泛美网络科技公♥司♥不再
but maybe I can get him to hold off,
人身攻击 我可以拦下他
if ATN stops the personal stuff.
- 和你说清楚 - 是啊 我就是在勒索你
-So, just to be clear-- -Oh yeah, I'm blackmailing you.
我威胁你要摧毁我父亲
I'm threatening to destroy my father.
你在耍我吗
Are you fucking around on me?
我没有耍你
I'm not fucking around on you.
他提到发射的事情了吗
Did he mention the launch?
他知道我加速了吗
Does he know that I've accelerated?
我接通了桑迪 和接管信件有关系
I got Sandy on the line. It's about that bear hug letter.
加速进程了 本周末
An acceleration. This weekend.
绝对不行 不行 不
No way, no, no!
你已经跟弗兰克·弗农说过了
You told Frank Vernon.
- 我暗示过 - 我们必须明天走
- I hinted. - We have to go tomorrow
不能有泄密危险
or risk a leak.
送达信件 世界瞬间爆♥炸♥
Deliver the letter. World blows up.
你觉得他能就那样直接接受吗
You think there's a chance he'll do a deal?
他绝不会作罢
He'll never retreat.
会非常非常非常有敌意的
It'll be hostile, hostile, hostile.
他在那儿
There he blows.
兄弟 他就是个雷龙
Bro, he is a fucking brontosaurus.
总是想操 但永远都硬不起来
Always wants to fuck, but never can get hard.
兄弟 先把敌人妖魔化一下是好的
Dude, it's good to demonize the enemy before--
- 是 是 是 - 在我们去和他作对之前
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - It's good to demonize him
把他妖魔化一下挺好的
before you have to kill his ass.
- 轮到兄弟姐妹了吗 - 你必须要
- Siblings? - You have to.
兄弟姐妹和伴侣
Siblings and partners.
好的 你们知道下 我要薇拉也一起来照相 所以
OK, just so you know, I want Willa in this. So...
好吧 但这
Uh-- - OK. Is that--
- 这合适吗 - 康纳
- Is that appropriate? - Connor.
不 没事的 挺合适的
Oh, no. That's fine. It is appropriate.
好的 但 真的合适吗
OK. But is it-- is it appropriate?
它会不会是个问题啊
It's not gonna be problematic?
不 它不会是问题
No, it won't be problematic.
康纳 过来
Connor, come here.
- 薇拉是个应♥召♥女 - 不再是了
- Willa's a call girl. - Not anymore.
不过 以后这可能会被提到
And... sometime it might come out
然后伤害到我的形象或者是汤姆的
and hurt my profile, or Tom's profile,
我不想做坏人
and I don't want to be horrible,
但拜托
but come on.
你懂了 对吧
You get it. Right?
是的 我懂了
OK, I get it.
但如果你不允许
But if you don't allow it,
我就要直接在汤姆脸上来一拳
I'm gonna punch Tom in the face
然后我要把我的衬衣扯开
and I'm gonna rip my shirt open,
我还会把它扔到地上去
I'm gonna take a fuckin' dump on the ground.
我会变得非常疯狂 因为她就是我爱的女人
I'm gonna go apeshit, because she's the woman I love.
- 你明白了吗 - 好的
- Do you get it? - OK.
- 你来照相吧 - 你实在是太奇怪了
- You're in. - You're so weird.
好的 所有人都到齐了吗
OK, is that everyone?
- 拉娃 - 拉娃 过来 进来
- Rava. - Rava, come on. Get in.
- 拉娃 来 来吧 - 是啊 是啊 过来
- Rava, come. Come. - Yeah, yeah, go on.
- 赶紧进来吧 - 好吗 所有人都到齐了吗
- Get right in there. - OK? Is that everyone?
罗曼 这张我就勉强接受了 但我们可不可以看在父母的面上拍一张严肃的一点的
Roman, I'll take that one, but can we do a serious one for the parents?
- 好的 - 这是
- Yeah. - Is that--
罗曼 罗曼 严肃一点
Roman. Roman. Do it seriously.
好的 一 二 三
OK. One, two, three.
我刚补充上了 我们不受
I just added that we're not subject
任何融♥资♥条件的限制
to any financing conditions.
好的
OK.
好的
Yeah.
- 把这个打印三份 - 好
- Print three of these. - Yeah.
好的 那么 我想唯一剩下的问题就是
OK, so, I guess the only question left is this:
到底是谁来把信送给他
who actually is gonna deliver it to him?
- 等下 你是认真的吗 - 我们必须要确保
- Wait, are you serious? - Well, we have to make certain
他会看这封信
that he has had eyes on it.
是的 我知道 但我以为是你呢
Yeah, I know, but I assumed you.
是啊
Right.
我以为是你呢
I assumed you.
好吧 我就想着
Fine, I just guessed
如果我们在计划着搞死你♥爸♥爸来让我们自己发财
if we were planning to fuck your dad to death to make our fortune,
我大概会主动请缨去搞死他
I might offer to actually do the fucking.
- 你害怕了吗 - 没有
- Are you scared? - No.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你呢
Fuck you. Are you?
是的 兄弟 我害怕了
Yeah, man. I'm scared.
既然我很害怕 而你在假装一点也不害怕
So if I'm scared and you're fucking pretending not to be scared,
那就应该由你来送
then fucking you should do it.
兄弟 认真的吗
Dude. Seriously?
我是说 杰斯可以去送啊
I mean, Jess could do it.
好吧 妈的 我来
Fine. Fuck it. I can do it.
好的 我们都准备好了吗
OK, are we ready or what?
抱歉 它应该已经在打印了
Sorry, it should be printing.
但没有吗
But it's not?
妈的
Uh... shit.
- 怎么了 - 我觉得它被发送到了
- What? - I think it got sent
这个Wi-Fi网络下的另一台打印机上了
to a different printer on their Wi-Fi network.
你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗 杰斯
Are you fucking serious, Jess?
- 它在哪儿 杰斯 - 我不知道 电脑上没显示
- Where is it, Jess? - I don't know, it doesn't say.
妈的 什么
Oh, fuck. Wha--
你 你需要找到它 杰斯
Uh, well, you-- you need to find it, Jess.
- 就现在 立刻 - 好的 好的 好的
- Like now. Now. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你好 嘿 不行
Hello? Hey? No!
他妈的 不行 现在不行
What the fuck! No! Not now!
他妈
Wh--
嘿 你怎么了 宝贝
Hey. How ya doin', buddy?
- 耳环 - 项链
- Earrings. - Necklace.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 我很抱歉 孩子
Hey, I'm sorry, kiddo.
孩子 你还好吗
Bud, you OK?
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What happened?
- 我 - 怎么了
- I-- - What--
我以为他是另一个人 我冲他吼了
I thought he was someone else. I shouted.
抱歉 我不是故意吼你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to yell.
现在才下午五点钟 肯 你还好吗
It's like five in the afternoon, Ken. You OK?
是的 我挺好的 挺好的
Yeah, I'm great. I'm good.
- 就是 要有些大动作了 - 好吧
- Just, uh, some big moves. - Mm-hmm. Sure.
好吧 在我们走之前 你想对你另一个孩子也吼几下 还是
OK, well, you wanna yell at your other kid before we go, or...?
- 我们回头见 - 好的
- We'll see you later. - OK.
好的 嘿 听着 我们回头见 好吧
OK. Hey, listen, I'll see you guys later, OK?
嘿 杰西觉得她找到了 你该去了 以防万一
Hey. Jess thinks she has it. You should go, just in case.
- 好的 - 你还好吗 我们要开始了吗
- OK. - You good? We doin' this?
是的 我要去做了
Yeah, I'm doin' this.
你给格里和董事会发邮件了吗
You'll email Gerri and the board?
是的 等你把它送出去了记得告诉我
Yeah, just tell me when it's delivered.
什么意思 你觉得我送不出去吗
What, you don't think I can deliver it?
不 只是 当时机来临时
No, it's just, only 15% of men,
只有15%的男人
when it comes to it,
会真的去射杀毫无防备的敌军士兵
actually shoot an undefended enemy soldier.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表