剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
The other helicopter.
科林 小心点
Colin, see to it.
正式的截止时间已经过去了
Well, officially the deadline has passed.
所以 你们说呢 孩子们
So... what do you say, kids?
弗兰克是什么情况
What's the Frank situation?
弗兰克出局了
Frank's out of the picture.
是吗
Yeah?
弗兰克死了 汤姆崛起了
Frank's dead. Tom's stepping up,
希夫正在考虑一个新的角色
and Shiv's thinking about a new role.
那么 我们还好吗
So, are we good?
嗯 希夫
Um... Shiv?
罗马
Rome?
措恩
Con?
我听他们的
I'm with these two. What they say goes.
我们的立场是 这对我们来说不太管用
Our position is this doesn't quite work for us.
在目前来说
At present.
你说什么
You what?
这个提议还不够吸引力
It's not sufficiently attractive as a proposition.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking?
我们知道了 我们会做的
We get that. We do.
我们很乐意帮忙 我很乐意帮忙
And we would love to help. I would love to help.
那就帮忙吧
Then help.
但是我为什么要放弃权力呢
But why would I when I'm giving away power?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
所以 所以凯利 呃
So... so Kelly, uh...
凯利是谁
Who's Kelly?
凯利会建立一些数据
Kelly will set up some figures.
他应该看看 呃
He should see that, uh...
爸爸
Dad?
- 爸爸 - 是的 他
- Dad? - Yeah, he--
- 爸爸 这是首要位置 - 爸爸
- Dad, it's just a first position. - Dad?
了解到了什么 什么
...get a grasp of what-- what--
- 爸爸 爸爸 - 爸爸
- Dad! Dad! - Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
- 爸爸 爸爸 - 爸爸 爸爸
- Dad! Dad! - Dad! Dad!
要去 是的 医院 带我们去医院
Just, yeah. A hospital. Take us to a hospital.
好的 是的 现在
OK, yeah, now!
他晕倒了吗
Has he fainted?
- 他晕倒了 他头很热 - 他的头真的很热 我不知道这是怎么了
- He fainted? He's hot. - He's really hot. I don't know.
- 肯德尔 - 嗯
- Kendall? - Yeah.
你听到这个消息了吗
Have you heard the news?
什么
What?
成交
Deal.
太激动了 我迫不及待地想
It's all very exciting. I can't wait to--
- 我们成交了 - 是的
- We got a deal? - Yeah.
- 认真的吗 - 是的
- Serious? - Yes?
哦 伙计
Oh, dude.
听着 我认为
Listen, I think...
我认为你做了一个很好的决定
I think you've made a really great decision
我希望所有的废话都没有恶意
and I hope there's no hard feelings over all the shit-talking.
哦 不 不 很棒
Oh, no, no, it's cool.
这很棒
It's cool.
所以 我之前说的消息
So, the news I was talking about
是爸爸你刚刚脑出血了
is that your dad just had a brain hemorrhage.
什么
What?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
- 你是 - 但是
- Are you-- - But...
你刚刚邀请我去鸡舍
you just invited me into the chicken coop.
没有你们爸爸的保护
And without Daddy around to protect you,
我要把你们都吃了
I'm gonna eat you all.
他妈一个接一个的
One by fucking one.
喂
Hello?
肯德尔 谢天谢地
Kendall. Thank God.
我们一直在找你 嗯
We've been trying to reach you. Um...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
爸爸在医院
...Dad is in the hospital.
他
He's...
我们在直升机上 我们很快到达这里
We were in the helicopter, and we got here really fast,
- 但是他们认为 - 嗯 呃
- but they think-- - Uh-huh.
我们不清楚 他们怀疑他脑出血
We don't know. They think he's had a brain hemorrhage.
你越快赶来
If you could get here really soon,
越好
that'd be good.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯
Um...
大多数首次购♥房♥♥者都喜欢住在新港海滩
Most first-time homebuyers would love to live in Newport Beach.
但纽波特海滩的平均房♥价超过了100万美元
But average home price in Newport Beach is over $1 million.
所以 大多数家庭
So, most of the homes...
股市有一定程度的波动
There is a degree of stock market volatility
据报道 威星·罗科的董事长
As Waystar Royco's chairman is reported to be
因严重的医疗事故
in critical condition
现在病情危急
following a major medical incident...
继 承
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表