剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好消息是 无论怎样 无论如何 一切都会好的
the nice news is, either way, both ways, everything is fine.
只要不火上浇油 一切就能相安无事
Just keep the nuclear rods cool, nothing's gonna blow.
好吧 所以你说会有大♥麻♥烦
OK, so... ... there's the death pit,
而且这个麻烦还很容易失控是嘛
and at the bottom of the death pit there's nuclear rods?
这个嘛
Well...
你不如告诉我一些真正好的消息行吗 比尔
You want to give me the good news now, Bill?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 摄影师准备好了 - 很好
- Photographer's ready. - Terrific!
谢谢 凯莉
Thanks, Kelly.
然后
And...
打印
print.
你得让爸爸别掺和了
OK, you need to tell Dad to back the fuck off.
你现在不是应该在橡树壹号♥什么的吗
Hey, shouldn't you be at 1 OAK or something by now?
你知道他又把弗兰克返聘回来看着我了吗
You know he rehired Frank to babysit me?
我不需要保姆好吗 尤其是不能惹的那种
I don't need a babysitter. OK? Especially one I don't get to fuck.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Seriously? - Yes.
- 弗兰克又回来了吗 - 对啊 你不是首席执行官吗
- Frank is back? - Yeah. I mean, you're CEO.
他有权力这么干吗
Can he even do that?
我也
I don't--
确实有问题
It's-- It's a question.
所以啊 跟他谈一下
OK, well, have a talk with him,
让他别捣乱
tell him to butt out,
现在是我们在掌控大局
because we are running the show now.
跟他说他需要回床上躺着
Tell him he needs to go back to bed
喝点汤 睡会觉什么的
and eat some soup, get some rest.
好了 淡定
Look, relax, OK?
那个 你知道的
The, uh, you know,
他就是狮子王退位前 不甘心的
the dinosaur is having one last roar at the meteor
要再辉煌一下 不过你看
before it wipes him out. But look,
你已经做得很厉害了
hey... you're doing a great job.
谢谢 谢了哥们
Thank you. Thanks, man.
谢谢你能这么说 这责任太重大了
It's actually good to hear. It's a big job.
我知道啊 哥们 都不用你说
I know it, bro. Tell me about it.
你需要帮忙吗 我可以帮你
Do you want some help? I can help you,
我们可以在爸爸了无生趣的演讲里面联手准备啊
we can tag-team it on Dad's speech at Sad Sack Wasp Trap.
我觉得 可以啊
Um, I guess, yeah,
我是说 这确实是执行总裁的活儿
I mean, it is a CEO thing,
所以 我几乎整段都准备
so, I mean, like I have a whole thing prepared
- 开玩笑 所以 - 你要开玩笑啊
- with jokes, and so-- - You're doing jokes?
为什么你们都要质疑我 我很搞笑的好吗
Why does everyone keep saying that? I'm funny.
是是是 你的笑话肯定能笑翻全场
Yup. I'm sure you're gonna kill it.
- 你要带谁去 - 谁也不带 拉娃没空
- Who you taking? - Uh, no one. Rava's busy.
- 是不想去吧 我知道了 - 所以我估计要自己前去了
- Doesn't want to? Got it. - So maybe I'll roll solo.
这不太好看吧 执行总裁连丑姐姐都带不到舞会上去吗
How's that gonna look? CEO can't even get an ugly sister to go to the ball?
- 你知道我想带谁去吗 - 谁
- You know who I'd like to take? - Hmm?
安娜·纽曼 泛美网络科技公♥司♥那个金发妞
Anna Newman. That blonde chick from ATN?
那个金发 哦对 要是我肯定分分钟给她上了
The bl-- Oh, shit, yeah! I'd fuck that in a minute.
- 带她去呗 - 不太好吧 我是她上司
- Take her. - It's not cool. I'm her boss.
得了吧 这什么烂借口
Oh, come on, what a pathetic beta-cuck.
不好意思 你介不介意
"Uh, excuse me, uh, would it be cool,
我裤裆里的非常私密的东西
'cause I have something very secret in my pants.
想要给你看一下呢 还是说这样会触发警报啊
Would it be OK to show, please? Or is that a trigger warning?"
天 罗曼 你这真是祸从口出啊
Jesus, Roman, you're a walking fuckin' lawsuit.
没有啊 我就是很坦诚 我就直接说
Uh, no, I'm honest, I'm just like,
我喜欢你的脸 我想操你的脸
"Hey, I like your face. I wanna fuck your face.
我能射在你脸上吗
Can I cum on your face?"
所以我的头每天都埋在小妹妹里
Which is why my face is drowning in pussy
而你连你老婆都不操
and you're not even fucking your wife.
有点过分了 额 抱歉昂
Too far. Eeh! Sorry, it just--
不过这是事实啊
Ooh, them's the facts.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you!
麻烦不要打扰我 谢谢
Please leave me alone, please! Thank you!
我可以的
I-- I got it.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
扶我一下 好的
OK. Give me a hand. Yeah.
先说私事
Uh, personal first,
再说公湿的事
then the corporal.
是公♥司♥
Corporate.
好的
Um, OK.
私人方面 没有太多消息
Well, personal, nothing much.
晚会前夕的报道
Pre-ball piece,
受捐人的情况
profiles of endowment recipients,
这些都是正面报道
that's all great,
只有一篇是关于您的健康状况
and just a little piece on your health,
但我觉得您没必要听
but I don't think you need to hear that.
说吧
Say it.
肯地尔·罗伊将在今晚的罗氏慈善晚会上
Um, "Kendall Roy will give the traditional address
发表传统的致辞
at the RECNY charity ball tonight,
此迹象表明 虽然洛根·罗伊中风康复
in a sign that even after recovery from his stroke,
但是已打算逐步减少参与公益事业
Logan Roy is intending to wind down from public duties."
他从哪里得到的消息 谁给他的消息
Where did he get that? Who gave him that?
- 我不知道 - 这样吧 要么给我找出答案
- I-- I don't know. - Well, here's an idea: find out.
要么就去找其他愿意一年付你一百万的蠢蛋去
Or find some other prick to pay ya a million a fuckin' year.
好的
OK.
只是想告诉你 主持晚会
I just gotta tell you, handling the ball,
对我来说不算什么大事
it's just not a big deal for me,
这就是为什么这件事挺好的
which is the thing that's so nice.
- 因为不算什么大事 - 逐步减少
- It is not a big deal. - "Winding down."
逐步减少个屁 我都金盆洗手了
Winding fucking down. I'm winding up.
当家做主真的很有趣
It's just funny, being in charge.
我记得很多年前
I remember years ago
饭桌前我坐在你跟妈妈之间
I'd be at the table between you and Mom
我们会一个个往下看 有市长
and we'd look down, and there'd be the mayor,
还有其他纽约过去的名流
and all the names of old New York,
你就会在我耳边耳语 你会说
and you'd whisper in my ear, you'd say,
那个阿斯特家族的人曾经是做什么的
"That Astor used to be that, and he ran this
然后他又搞砸了
till he SNAFUed that,
而且他跟她有一腿 她是个荡♥妇♥
and he's porking her, and she's a slut."
这一切 当时真的特别有意思
And it was just... a very lovely time.
是啊
Yeah.
你妈妈喜欢那些
Your mom loved all that.
狗屁捐赠豪门
Fuckin' Wasp Trap.
你觉得如果我多接管一下基金会的事怎么样
What would you think about me taking over a little on the foundation?
我们可不可以先摆脱掉生病的孩子们和现代舞
Could we pivot it away from sick kids and contemporary dance
转向税务改革呢
and toward tax reform?
坦率的说 有的是人在跳舞
To be frank, everyone's dancing anyway,
还有很多慈善机构
and there are a lot of charities
专门满足那些不中用的人 虽然我很爱他们
that cater to sad sacks-- God knows I love 'em,
但是 为什么不帮忙激励一下非盈利的企业呢
but hey, what about lending a hand to stimulate free enterprise?
这样 咱们先看看今晚的情况吧
Yeah, well, let's-- let's see how tonight goes, huh?
我没时间管这件屁事
I don't have time for this shit.
所以 听好了
Uh, so... look,
我想让你叫你的手下停手
I want you to call off your dogs.
因为对乔伊斯这种程度的疯狂追打
Because this obsession with Joyce,
太过分了
it's-- it's out of line.
支持你的人非常多了
It's sitting very high on your half hour.
你这是在报复
And it's vindictive.
实际上 这对民♥主♥很不利
And actually, it's bad for democracy.
你给点反应好吗
Are you going to respond?
我不是那个给自己的菊花照相的人
Well, I think it's important to remember
我觉得记住这一点很重要
that I'm not the one taking pictures of my asshole here.
好吧
Yeah.
你之所以这么炒作是因为你觉得我爸会喜欢这些垃圾吗
Are you running this because you think my dad likes this shit?
他不会给他的手下施加这样的压力
Oh, he wouldn't put that kind of pressure on his people.
好吧
OK.
听着 如果我能搞到其他人的一些下流的花边新闻
Look, if I could get some nasty little tidbits on some other folk,
你能把这件事压下来吗
could you ramp this down?
我们不是唯一炒作这件事的人 希夫
We're not the only ones running it, Shiv.
现在它已经是热门新闻了
It's a hugely popular story.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表