剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
请
Yeah, please.
- 嗨 - 洛根·罗伊
- Hi. - Logan Roy.
- 这是玛西亚 - 幸会幸会
- This is Marcia. - Nice to meet you.
这是我女朋友威拉
And this is my girlfriend Willa.
- 幸会 - 威拉 你好吗
- Nice to meet you. - Hi, Willa, how are you?
家人
Right. Family. Um...
我们聚在这温馨的家里
we're all gathered here in this beautiful home
因为我有事情要宣布
because there are things to address,
我们应该 谈一谈
and I believe we should... address them.
我应该跟大家都解释过
I think I explained all around
我们还会一起庆祝
that we'll also have
齐聚一堂的好日子
a small celebration of our coming together,
明天大合照
with photographs, tomorrow.
没什么特别的 一切从简
Nothing fancy. Simple. Simple.
总之 不说废话了 向大家介绍一下
Anyway, without more ado, let me introduce to you,
阿龙·帕菲特
Alon Parfit.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
很期待明天大家一起坐下谈谈
I look forward to us all sitting down tomorrow,
但是我只想说 这很需要勇气
but I just want to say it takes a lot of courage,
我还是很有勇气的
and that is not lost on me.
我很感动
I'm very touched.
- 我也是 - 谢了
- Yeah, me too. - Thanks.
我们家庭已经破裂了 而且留下了后果
This family's broken, and that has consequences.
今天有一通未接电♥话♥
A missed phone call today,
中国就有几十个年轻人失业了
a couple dozen kids lose their jobs in China.
就像是巨大的蝴蝶效应
Butterfly wings, but bigger.
大蝴蝶翅膀 就像是翼手龙的
Huge wings. Like a pterodactyl.
史密森尼协会的
Or the Smithsonian.
所以 我们维护一下翅膀吧
So... let's fix our wings.
难以理解
Barely comprehensible.
早上好
Morning.
加好油了 可以走了
It is gassed up and ready to go.
- 你的钥匙 - 谢谢
- Your key. - Thank you.
你来这有什么重要计划吗
Big plans while you're here?
也许吧
Maybe.
弑父 还是弑兄
Patricide? Fratricide?
感觉很有意思
OK. Sounds like fun.
- 好好玩 - 必须的
- Enjoy. - Oh, yeah.
- 嗯 - 早上好
- Yeah? - Good morning.
我们到了 准备好了吗
We're here. You ready to do this?
准备什么
What?
- 等一下 现在吗 - 不是开玩笑的
- No, wait. Now? - No shit.
我在圣达菲的酒店里
I'm in a hotel in Santa Fe.
我现在不行啊
Well, I c-can't now.
我来这里就是为了参加家族活动
I mean, the whole reason I came down here is to do this family thing,
今天不能去 所以
and that's today. So...
所以
So?
他能重新预约吗
Can he reschedule?
他很忙哦
He's pretty fuckin' busy.
糟糕
Ahh. Oh, fuck.
拒绝他 他很受伤哦
Doesn't look good, turning him down.
我当然想去
Well, obviously I want to--
快来吧 小茜 这可是“大”事啊
Come on, Shiv, this is huge.
- 我现在不行 - 亲爱的
- But I can't. Right now. - Hey, honey,
水龙头水压还挺强的 小心使用
the pressure on the faucet's moderately intense, so go easy.
- 我得挂了 - 小茜
- I gotta go. - Shiv--
我靠
Fuck.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
不会有事的
Hey, it's gonna be OK.
真的
It's going to be OK.
要我跟你一起去吗
Want me to come in there with you?
一起痛哭流涕
Into the emotional swamp? Huh?
过不了多久我也会加入你们了
Pretty soon I'm gonna be part of this whole genetic carnival.
- 没事的 - 真的吗
- It's OK. - You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
早上好
Morning.
来吧
OK. Let's do this.
开始心理治疗 来这边
The therapy? This way for the therapy.
感觉好像送孩子想学一样
Like waving your kids off to school.
最好别都一起对付他
They better not gang up on him.
他还是很脆弱
He's still frail.
快点 快点
Roll up, roll up,
都来诉说怨气吧
for the festival of grievances.
- 儿子 好的 - 嗯
- OK, son? Good. - Yeah.
好极了
OK. Great.
欢迎欢迎
So, welcome, welcome.
我想要用一段
I like to begin these things
祈祷来开始
with a little prayer.
他们搞了你 你妈妈和爸爸
Uh, they fuck you up, your mom and dad.
不是故意的 但是已经做了
They do not mean to, but they do.
他们用自己曾经的错误教育你
They fill you up with faults they had
还专门多教育你们一些不好的事
and add some extra just for you.
我一直觉得这种方法
Now, I always think that's an interesting way
开始心理治疗很有趣
to start these things,
但我想知道的是
but what I'd like to know is,
你们想怎么开始
how you feel you would like to start this.
所以
So...
谁来说说我们今天来这里做什么
who's going to tell us why we are here today?
快点 没人想吐槽吗
Come on. Does no one want to take a pop at the champ?
- 我可以说下吗 - 当然
- Can I just say-- - Sure.
我从没不恰当地摸过罗曼
I never touched Roman inappropriately.
就算他这么说 我也没有
If he says I did, I didn't.
很高兴我们把这个说清楚了
Glad to clear that up.
他打算开一个很过分的玩笑 所以我要抢占先机
He was gonna make a horrible joke, so I'm preempting.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
但我觉得开始这个疗程的最好方法是
But I think the best way to start this--
如果你们愿意就由我开始吧
Uh. I'll start if you'd like.
好的 你来吧
Yeah, Please.
我这辈子做的一切事情
Um... everything I've done in my life,
都是在为我的孩子们做的
I've done for my children.
我知道我犯过错误
I know I've made mistakes,
但
but, um,
我一直在努力的为他们做到最好
I've always tried to do the best by them...
因为 他们就是我的一切
because... they mean everything to me.
好 很棒
OK. That was great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 很好 - 是很好
- Well, that's nice. - It is nice.
是的 没错 同意
Yeah, sure. Agreed.
所以 你们刚刚听到了这番话 你们有什么感想吗
So, what do we feel about what we just heard here?
我是说 我听到了
I mean, I hear it.
我听到了
I hear it.
很华丽的词汇
Uh-huh. Big words.
很华丽
Good words.
我还在 努力理解
Oh. I'm still... processing,
但 是的
but yeah.
洛根 你意识到了你在这个房♥间里有多大的权利吗
Logan, do you realize how much power you wield in this room?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他在哪儿都有很多权利
He has a lot of power everywhere.
我想我问的是
What I guess I'm asking is,
你对于刚刚说出的话作何感想
how do you feel about what you just said?
听着 我这辈子做的一切事情
Look, everything I've done in my life
都是在为我的孩子们做的
I've done for my children.
- 我知道我犯过错误 - 爸爸
- I know I've made mistakes-- - Uh, Dad,
你不能只用一句话就带过了
you can't just use the one sentence.
但我的感觉就是这样的 茜沃恩
But that's how I feel, Siobhan.
如果你们想要的话 我可以重新编一句
I can make this shit up if you like.
听起来你本来就是编的
Sounds like you already are.
- 小茜 - 听着 我
- Shiv? - Look, I'm...
我猜我说这话的原因是
I guess where I'm coming from is
我现在很难进入状态 因为
I'm having a hard time diving in because
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表