剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
- 我们应该留下来 - 不 我想帮他
- We should stay. - No, I want to help him ou--
我得确保他之后不会起诉我们
I want to make sure he's not litigious.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒 我本要听取一个在泳池浅水区
Fuckin' great! And I was about to take advice from a clown
头朝下跳进去的小丑的建议 而且现在所有人都滚蛋了
who dives headfirst into the shallow end of the pool! And now everyone's fucking off!
没事 我带你去医院
It's OK. I got you.
罗曼还在呢
Roman is here.
他在这儿准备照相 做任何事
He's here for the photos, for everything.
- 没错 我的颧骨很好看 - 好吧
- Sure. I give good cheekbone. - OK.
吉尔
Gil.
茜沃恩·罗伊
Siobhan Roy.
美国最糟糕的家庭里唯一可以接受的人
The acceptable face of the worst family in America.
是啊 吉尔·艾维斯 穿着格子衬衫的斯大林
Yeah. Gil Eavis. Stalin in a plaid shirt.
好吧 开会愉快
OK. Well, happy meeting.
所以 你怎么样
So... how are you?
真假
Really?
我家完蛋了
Well, my family's fucked.
我不跟我爸说话了 我哥哥也要起诉他
I'm not talking about to my dad, and my brother's suing my dad.
抱歉 家庭是最重要的
Sorry. If family isn't right, nothing feels right.
是啊 你怎么样
Yeah. And how are you?
你决定下手了吗
You gonna go for it?
我感觉老好了
I'm feeling really good.
去年发生那些之后 我抑郁了一阵
Suffered some depression last year after everything,
但是 现在好了
but, um... I'm good.
所以 你想暗示我什么
And so, what, you want me to handle the message on that?
不 就是字面意思
No. That's just the truth.
听着 茜沃恩
Look, Siobhan,
我不是要让你跳舞
I'm not gonna make you do a dance.
我在做最后的决定 我和内特希望你加入
I'm finalizing. Nate and me want you on the team.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得你太极端了
Well, I think you're too radical.
我说的事你都知道
I'm not telling you anything you don't know.
一个好的政客 知道群众需要什么
The good politician, he figures out what people need
并满足他们的愿望
and then he sells it back to them as what they want.
所以你是要给我份工作吗
So... this is a job offer?
当然了
Well, yes.
但有个问题
But there's an issue.
因为我的身份吗
What, my name?
我的部分选民要是知道你跟我见面会气坏的
One section of my base would be outraged for me even meeting with you.
那帮人也没别的可选了 管他们呢
Yeah, well, that section has nowhere else to go, so fuck 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
我要是想大获全胜
Look, if I'm gonna win big the way I want to,
将我们国家变得更好
to remake this country for the better--
厉害咧捏
Ooh! La-dee-dah.
我需要你♥爸♥爸的支持
I need to spike your father's guns.
报纸 新闻台
The papers, the news channels.
这我可帮不上
I can't help with that.
当然了 我理解
No, no, no, of course. Of course.
但是我要逼他
But I'm gonna go for his throat.
用合法的手段
Legally, legislatively,
审讯 引荐
hearings, referrals.
我想跟你打个预防针
I thought I should tell you.
情况会很难看
It'll be ugly.
你怎么能确定我不会背叛你
And how do you know that I won't betray you?
我应该信任你吧
Well, I guess I trust you.
我可以和内特公事 但是不能为他工作
I can work with Nate, but I can't work for Nate.
没关系 只是个头衔而已
It's fine, it's just a-- it's a preposition thing.
都可以商量
We can figure all that out.
更重要的问题是
The bigger question is,
你想做这个工作吗 哪怕是跟家里人闹掰了
do you want this enough to go to war with your family?
能边走边说吗
Can we do the walking and talking?
- 什么 - 边走边说
- What? - Walking and talking.
他希望我们聊天
He wants us to be talking.
- 感觉不错 - 谢谢
- That looks good. - Thank you.
我们现在肯定很帅
We look great, apparently.
我希望你联♥系♥日本
I want you to call Japan.
我们在那里设了办公室
We got the office set up here.
我想派桑迪过去
I'm tickling Sandy on local.
我希望研究一下日本政♥府♥的问题
I want you to get into the government issues
- 解决下开业事宜 - 好的好的
- of the launch detail. - Right. Sure.
你是认真的
Do you actually want me to do that, or are you just
- 还是没话找话啊 - 不
- saying shit for the camera? - No.
你不是首席运营官吗
You're a COO, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
- 所以 - 明白了
- Well? - Sure. I got it.
我就是确认一下
I mean, I was just checking.
谢谢先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
非常华丽
That's really grand.
- 是吗 - 照得雄伟壮观
- Yeah? - This looks imperial here.
- 谢谢 - 非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
- 他是说雄伟壮观了吗 - 没错
- Did he say "imperial"? - Imperial.
那啥意思来
What the hell does that mean?
他挺厉害
Yeah, he's good.
- 没错 - 嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
所以呢
So?
我不
I don't--
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I--
好吧
OK.
- 好吧? - 好吧
- OK? - OK.
对吧
Right?
必须的必
Fuck, yes.
我跟他说 要想雇我
I mean, I told him that he would have to fire you
就得辞了你 但是
if he was gonna hire me, but...
- 没关系 - 好
- It's fine. - OK.
- 这对国家有好处 - 对
- For the good of the country. - Right.
我短租的房♥子
My Airbnb has a, um...
装了记忆床垫
memory foam mattress.
不如我们
How 'bout we...
去创造点 回忆
give it some... memories?
熄火
Turn it off.
熄火
Turn it off.
我们在这里
Let's just...
坐一会
sit here a minute and--
让我想想
so I can think.
他看到奥普拉从街上走来
He sees Oprah walkin' down the street,
就跟她说 送你辆车 送你辆车
he's like, "Oprah, you get a car. You get a car."
他超级有钱 去厕所都要坐高尔夫球车
He's so rich he needs a golf cart to pass the salt.
他超级有钱
He's so rich
他的金鱼都穿着皮草
his goldfish wear furs.
金鱼皮草没错
Yeah, yeah, fish fur.
他超级有钱 他的精♥子♥都戴着高帽
He's so rich that his sperm has little top hats
和单片眼镜
and monocles and shit.
没错 他还会跟阴♥道♥说 日安
Yeah. "Good day, vagina.
我可以冒昧进来吗
May I enter thou?"
我都不在乎你是不是比我们有钱
You know, I don't even care that you're richer than us.
谁才是最后的赢家呢
I mean, who's better off, ultimately?
显然是你 但是谁在乎啊
I mean, clearly, you are, but... fuck it, who cares?
我在乎
I do.
我去打个电♥话♥
Guys, I gotta make a quick call.
- 去吧 - 嗯
- Yeah, go for it. - Yeah.
- 喂 - 哥们
- Uh, hey. - Bro.
我掌握了许多重要信息
I've got a lot of important information in play.
- 啥 你在哪 - 我在新墨西哥
- What? Where are you? - I'm in New Mexico.
- 怎么回事 - 我现在发现了
- What? - I realize now.
你嗑药了吧
Are you high?
没有 我在某人家里
No. I'm at some guy's house.
我们嗑药了
I mean, yeah, we been taking drugs,
但我非常清醒
but I'm very clear.
你能不能给我发个地址 让我安心
Uh, can you drop me a pin so I know you're OK?
我们没什么 都挺好的
We're OK. There-- That's nothing wrong with us.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表