剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Are you staying at the hospital?
我想是的
I guess.
我应该有了份工作
I mean, I think I've got a job,
但我还不知道
but I don't know.
洛根说我得到了
Logan said I did,
但是马尔西才是听到的那个人
but Marcia was the only one to hear it,
然后他就悲剧的
so... and then he tragically,
你知道的 不管怎样吧
you know, like, whatever.
是哪种工作 是个好差事吗
Well, what sort of job? Is it a good job?
我不知道
I don't know. Like,
任何事都有可能
could be anything.
我身上就只剩20美元了
And I have, like, 20 bucks left.
真是个操蛋的世界
The world is so fucked up.
我不会给你寄钱了 格雷戈
I am not sending you any more money, Greg.
再也不会了
Step up.
我没有叫你给我寄
I'm not asking you to send me--
听着
Look,
确保要得到那份工作
just make sure about the job.
- 好吗 - 好 我知道
- All right? - Yeah, I know.
你有现金吗
Hey, do you have cash?
等等
Yeah. Uh...
没有了 这是我最后20美元
no, just my last twenty.
很好 谢谢
That's fine. Thanks.
我刚刚被希夫洗劫了
I just got mugged by Shiv.
二战爆发后不久
Born in humble circumstances in Dundee, Scotland,
出生在苏格兰登提的卑微环境
shortly before the outbreak of the Second World War,
洛根·罗伊成长于贫寒中
Logan Roy grew up in poverty,
但以最富有的人
but died one of the richest
和美国最有权势的人之一的身份去世
and most powerful men in America.
他已为寡妇的母亲做了个决定
His widowed mother took the decision...
这个讣告是基于信任协商的基础
It's an ATN obituary.
如果他们要发布的话 需要我们先同意
They want us to OK it in case they have to run it.
这个挺好吗
Is it nice?
这毕竟是他自己的新闻部门做得节目
I mean, it's made by his own news division.
也没说他是个混♥蛋♥啥的
Doesn't say he was a prick.
你想看吗
You want to watch it?
不想
No.
我真的很想见见你
I would really love to see you.
很合适啊 再合适不过了
Yes, it's appropriate. It could hardly be more appropriate.
好吗
OK?
好的 好
Yeah, OK. OK, good.
- 杰斯 - 恩
- Hey, Jess? - Mm-hmm?
这里面没有提到我们妈妈
There's nothing in here about our mom.
也没有提到康纳的妈妈 得加进去
Or Connor's. They need to be included.
好的
Yeah.
PJ说梅约诊所的阿齐兹·卡恩是最好的了
PJ says Aziz Kahn at Mayo Clinic is the best there is.
萨拉说是纽约大学附属医院的安·威曼
Sarah says Ann Wieman at NYU.
安·威曼 我这儿不是这个人啊
Ann Wieman? Is that-- That's not who I have.
给到我的名字就是这个
Well, it's the name I have.
你跟萨拉说给她打个电♥话♥
Can you tell Sarah to give her a call?
- 好的 - 罗马
- Sure. - Hey, Rome.
- 你有正常的吗 - 没有 我
- Do you have regular? - No, I've got--
我被困住了 有找钱吗
Now I'm strapped. Was there any change at all?
- 各位 - 干嘛
- Hey, you guys. - What?
能不能把找零还给我
Could I have the change?
这是干嘛 已经开始送东西了吗
What is this? People are sending shit already?
这是运动员劳伦斯·余送的
It's from Lawrence Yee at Vaulter.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him and tell him
跟他说不需要
that is not fucking appreciated.
好的
Mm-hmm.
- 肯德尔 我很抱歉 - 谢谢 格里
- Kendall, I'm so sorry. - Thank you, Gerri.
能给我五分钟吗
Can you give me five?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
这边吧
Over here, OK?
很显然任命委员会和董事会
Obviously the nominating committee, the board,
在处理这件事情上 对洛根的无能为力制定好了计划
has a plan in the event of Logan's incapacitation.
抱歉 必须得现在说这个吗
Sorry, do I need to hear this right now?
是的
You do.
在我们处理这件事情上
In the event that we, uh,
在面对他是否还有意识的事情
continue on our trajectory
继续追寻上
of his current consciousness,
我们需要在6:30左右的时候
we're gonna need to announce a plan
市场开启之前 宣布一个计划出来
by around 6:30, before the markets open,
以此来避免很多傻♥逼♥事件的发生
in order to avoid a lot of funky chowder.
你刚刚是说傻♥逼♥事件吗
Did you say funky chowder?
我们已经在这里准备好了
We've set up down here.
准备什么了
What have you set up?
你们需要一个地方
You're gonna want a place to just be,
呆着 知道吧
and chill, you know?
我们已经跟医院的委托人聊过了
We talked to some of the trustees of the hospital,
所以大家都互相认识
so everybody knows who's who.
这又不是要搞个房♥间来打仗 但是
Yeah. It's not a war room yet, but, um...
但如果需要的话 可以有
But if we need one, it's available.
天啊
Jesus.
厕所在那边
Uh, so there's a bathroom through there--
- 嘿 卡洛琳娜 - 嘿
- Hi, Karolina-- - Hi.
感谢各位
Thank you, guys.
我们在跟任命委员会的
So I have Dewi and Asha
戴维和阿莎通电♥话♥
from the nominating committee on the line.
肯德尔来了 给你们开免提了 各位
Kendall's here, and you're on speaker, guys.
我们很抱歉
So sorry to hear about the news.
是的
Likewise.
你也知道的 长投计划因为洛根的缺席
As you know, our standing plan in the event of Logan's...
使得他没有办法再继续担任首席执行官以及主席一职
absence, is to separate his CEO and Chairman roles.
你会成为代理首席执行官
You'll become acting CEO,
弗兰克还是首席运营官
Frank stays on as COO.
我们得迅速行动 将股票价格稳定下来
We'll need to act fast. Stabilize the stock price.
戴维 戴维
Dewi? Dewi?
很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我目前的关注点都在我父亲身上 好吗
my dad is my focus right now, OK?
我理解 只不过现在如果你们俩
Of course, it's just that there's a problem
今天早些时候的事情
in terms of the optics
传出去的话 我们需要一些战略上的计策
if what happened earlier today between you two gets out.
抱歉 我不理解你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 这个呢
Sure. Well...
弗兰克这边也有问题
And then there's the problem with Frank.
- 什么问题 - 洛根把他开除了
- As in? - Logan fired him
然后给罗马升职了
and promoted Roman.
罗马吗
Roman?
我的天
Jesus.
各位 抱歉 我
Look, I'm sorry, I--
我现在没精力想这些事情
I can't get into this right now, guys.
当然
No, of course.
你现在情况不稳定
You are in no fit state.
我是这么想的
But here's my take, OK?
我爸爸今天生病了 对吧
My dad got sick today, right?
我也不知道 可能也没人知道
I don't know, I mean, nobody knows
他什么时候开始不能专注于工作的
when he started acting out of character,
但他从今天早晨看起来就不是很好了
but, like, he didn't seem great from the morning on,
而且今天都没有签署什么协议 也没有做什么决定
and there's no paper on any of the moves made today.
- 对吧 格里 - 额
- Right, Gerri? - Uh...
没有什么有意义的东西
nothing meaningful.
对的 但这些都只是话语
Yeah, it was words.
话语是什么
Words are just, what?
什么都不是
Nothing.
只是复杂的气流而已
Complicated air flow.
所以我觉得 如果我就开诚布公的说出来今天发生的事情
So, I mean, if I was saying what actually happened today,
也会没事的
it would be nothing.
在我们看来
Well, that certainly
这确实使事情简单了
makes things simpler from our point of view.
你觉得能得到家人们的支持吗
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表