剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
当下...
nowadays...
也许你做不到 我不知道
maybe you don't. I don't know.
好吗
Okay?
-我们没事吧 你没事吧 -嗯
‐Are we good? You good? ‐Yeah.
我活该
I deserve it.
也许是我活该
Maybe I deserve it.
‐不 儿子 ‐是的 活该这一切
‐No, son. ‐Yeah, for everything.
不不不 天哪 不
No, no, no. God, no.
钱给的多吗
It's good to pay?
那个男孩
The boy?
不...
Nah...
不 不 不 不 不是因为那个
Nah, nah, nah, nah. Not that.
无真人参与 你是最好的
NRPI. You're the best.
不要自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
无真人参与 你知道的 那...
No real person involved. You know, it's...
那没什么
it's nothing.
对
Right.
我们走吧
Shall we?
格丽 我们经历过成千上万件这样的事情...
Gerri, we've been on a million of these things...
这颜色不错
It's a nice color.
是的 我知道 真的是...
Yeah. I know, it's really...
我决定了
I've decided.
肯吗
Ken?
拜托 不是吧 爸 不要
Come on, really? Dad, no.
有...
There's...
为什么不选...
What about the...
这些混♥蛋♥...之一
one of the... shitfuckers?
嘿 没关系 伙计们 你们摆脱困境了
Hey, it's okay. Guys, you're off the hook.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
而且...只是...
And... is it just...
我不想无礼 只是他一个人吗
I don't want to be rude. Just him?
是的 还有其他附加的人吗...
Yeah, are there any additionals...
首先...第二个儿子...
First... Second‐born son...
承担你的责任 这样非常容易被大家接受
with your responsibilities, it will be a very simple sell.
罗曼...
Roman...
你会成为全权的首席运营官
you're taking over as full chief operating officer.
是啊 什么...他妈的...
Yeah? What with... fucking...
"谨慎队长"在背后垂帘听政吗
Captain Cautious back in the next room?
不 不 弗兰克要负责进行
No, no. Frank's gonna be responsible
游轮部门的整治 你一个人
for the cruises clean up. You're on your own.
独角戏
Solo.
你能搞定吗
Can you handle it?
好吧 是的
Well, yeah.
是的 爸 那...
Yeah, Dad, that's...
真的令人激动
really exciting.
不 罗曼 这很棒
No, Rome. It's great.
好了 伙计们 吃饭吧 这餐算我请
Okay, guys, eat up. This one's on me.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, dude?
你知道吗 如果你需要上洗手间...
You know, if you need to use the bathroom...
你可以去上的
you can use the bathroom.
我不会跳出窗的
I'm not gonna jump out the window.
嗯 我要去上
Yeah, I'll go.
是的 我只是...
Yeah, I just...
不管真假 我对整件事深表歉意...
Just for what it's worth, I'm sorry about this whole....
我...我只是觉得你♥爸♥的做法太...
I... I just think what your dad's doing is...
‐总之 我很遗憾 -嗯 谢谢
‐Anyway, I'm sorry. ‐Yep. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗 肯
You okay, Ken?
如果你需要的话 旁边有水
There's water by the side if you need it.
我会让他们问三个问题
I'm gonna let them hit like three questions
然后就结束 好吗
and then that's it. Okay?
你♥爸♥刚刚发信息来了 他在看
Your dad just texted. He's watching.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
只是...只是吃不下饭
Just... just can't eat.
不
No.
没关系 小西
It's okay, Shiv.
没关系
It's okay.
必须这么做
It had to be done.
是的 可怜的家伙
Yeah. Poor bastard.
早上好
Good morning.
罗伊先生准备了一份声明想宣读
Mr. Roy has a prepared statement he'd like to read.
然后 他将回答几个提问 谢谢
And then, he'll take a few questions. Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
在即将召开股东大会之前
I have an announcement to make...
我要宣布一份关于
about wrongdoing at Waystar Royco
韦斯达罗伊科集团的不道德行为的声明
in advance of the upcoming shareholder meeting.
我被要求解释
I have been asked to explain my own role
自己在公♥司♥的违法行为管理
in the managing of illegality at the firm
以及相关的掩饰行为中的角色
and associated cover ups.
有人建议 我是吸收公众的愤怒和担忧的
And it has been suggested I would be a suitable figure
比较合适的人选
to absorb the anger and concern.
但是...
But...
事实上 我父亲才是那个万恶的...
the truth is that my father is a malignant presence...
...土霸王和骗子...
...a bully, and a liar...
而且 多年来 他完全清楚地知道这些事件
and he was fully personally aware of these events
并且努力地遮盖和掩藏这些真♥相♥
for many years and made efforts to hide and cover up.
他对类似莱斯特·麦克林托克这样屡教不改的惯犯
He had a twisted sense of loyalty to bad actors
有一种扭曲的忠诚...
like Lester McClintock...
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
他无视流动工人 工会
And a disregard for the safety of migrant workers,
工会工人
non‐union and union workers
以及弱势的演员和游客的安全
and for vulnerable performers and guests.
我父亲密切注视着他整个帝国的
My father keeps a watchful eye over every inch
每一寸土地
of his whole empire,
如果没有他的明确批准
and the notion that he would have allowed
就想支付数百万美元的
millions of dollars in settlements
和解与赔偿 这样的想法简直是...
and compensation to be paid without his explicit approval...
异想天开
is utterly fanciful.
今天 我带来了我的记录副本...
I have with me, today, copies of records...
这上面有他的个人签字
that show his personal sign off.
我们这些执行了他的愿望的人
How much those of us who executed his wishes
应该承担多少责任 我们改日再清算
bear responsibility is for another day.
但我觉得...
But I think...
今天是他统治结束的日子
this is the day his reign ends.
我会提供文件 并且可以回答你们在未来几天内
I'll be providing the documents and can answer any questions
可能提出的任何问题 非常感谢大家
you may have in the coming days. Thank you very much.
罗伊先生
Mr. Roy!
你对这些罪行的受害者有什么话要说吗
Do you have anything to say to the victims of these crimes?
你父亲知道你今天要发表这份声明吗
Did your father know you were making this statement today?
-罗伊先生 -我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
‐Mr. Roy. ‐Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表