剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是啊是啊 你这话都说过八百遍了
Oh, yeah, yeah, heard it all before.
他们说你准备道歉
I was told that you were ready to apologize.
我有什么好道歉的
For what?!
你们都是骗子
You're all liars.
骗了我
You lied to me.
而你羞辱了我
And you humiliated me.
除此之外 玩的愉快吗
But other than that, you had a nice time?
艹♥你♥丫的
Go fuck yourself.
我不懂为什么我们每年都不请他
I don't understand why we don't invite him every year.
你觉得呢
Your idea.
怎么样
How's it going?
那是 一堆商业文件 被撕的超碎
That's-- a bunch of corporate materials... headin' for an extra shreddin'.
就这样
That's it.
好了 谢谢 谢谢你们呢
All right, thank you. Thank you.
我猜不该说话
Not supposed to talk, I guess.
- 嗨 - 我就知道不应该来
- Hey. - I knew this was a mistake.
- 我要回家了 - 我们能谈谈吗
- I'm going home. - Can we talk?
尤恩叔叔
Uncle Ewan?
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about it.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
他觉得他说的是实话
He thinks he's telling the truth.
- 真是气死我了 - 是的是的
- It's goddamn infuriating. - Yup. Yup.
我只从他那里得到过一派胡言
The only thing I ever got from him was a mouthful of garbage.
他 他很强硬 很强硬
He's-- He's tough. He is tough.
你以为要死了可以改变他
You'd have thought nearly dying might have changed him.
我认为他已经改变了
Well, I think he has changed.
我觉得现在的他不是他
I don't think he's himself at the moment.
他的病情比他想的要严重
Like he's a lot sicker than he's letting on.
现在的他脾气古怪
He's erratic,
做错误的决定
he's making bad decisions--
如果他不小心 他会毁了公♥司♥的
if he's not careful, he's gonna destroy the company.
你有什么计划吗
And you have a plan?
我在想
Well, I'm considering.
好吧
OK, look.
我从来没有机会了解你
I never got a chance to know you,
但我一直很喜欢你
but I always liked you. OK?
我现在想说
I'm gonna say something now.
我有个不情之请
I'm putting my prick on the third rail here,
但在下次的董事会上
but at the next board meeting,
会有一场我毫无胜算的投票
there's going to be a vote of no confidence.
所以
So...
你信任他吗
I mean, do you have confidence in him?
我兄弟是一个前苏格兰人
My brother's an ex-Scot...
前加拿大人 前人类
an ex-Canadian, an ex-human being.
但他还是我的兄弟
But he's still my brother.
伊万叔叔 你哪
Uncle Ewan, w-where are you--
好吧 我知道了
OK. No, I-- I get that.
所以你们觉得一切都没问题吗
So do you think it's gonna be OK?
是的 这绝不是我们度过的最糟糕的感恩节
Oh, yeah, this was in no way our worst Thanksgiving.
显然 你的律师在和我的律师谈
So apparently, um, your lawyer's talking to my lawyer.
- 你是说你妈吗 - 是的
- You mean your mom. - Yeah.
她对我的精♥子♥数量的分层等级这一条很激动
She's got all excited about tiered share option tie-ins for my sperm count,
然后我说 不不不
and I'm goin', "No, no, no."
但她注意到了没有任何条款来规定不忠
But she did notice that infidelities, there's no clause for that.
对 我们不需要那个
Yeah. We don't need to do that.
因为这不会发生
No. 'Cause that's not gonna happen.
对 如果发生了 我们都是成年人了
Right. And if it does, we're both grown-ups.
- 所以 - 是的
- So... - Yes.
是说
Meaning?
我的意思是
Well, I mean,
什么都不会发生的
nothing's gonna happen,
但你知道 旅行会发生一些事情 所以
but, you know, things happen with travel, so...
是的 我不常旅游
Yeah, I-- I don't travel that much.
是 但重点是 糟心的事情总会发生
Yeah, but... the point is, shit happens.
- 糟心事情发生了吗 - 不 不是我们
- Does shit happen? - No. No, not to us.
当然不 但会有糟心事情
No, but, yes, shit happens,
所以我们才会有这种表达
that's why we have the expression "shit happens."
- 好 - 汤姆
- Yeah. - Tom...
我没有背叛过你 因为我爱你
I have not cheated on you. Because I love you.
谢谢 爱你
OK. Thanks.
我相信她
I believe her.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
虽然她靠骗人为生
Although she does coach professional liars for a living,
所以你需要考虑这一点
so you do have to factor that in.
我就 我就是想说
I just-- I just wanna say
那个 嗯
that, um...
我会非常感激
I-- I would really appreciate it if--
你知道 我只是
You know, I was only...
有一些想法
...kicking some notions around,
- 没有任何行动 所以 - 打扰一下
- and nothing is set, so... - Excuse me.
我真的不认为我们需要全部
I really don't think we have to make a whole--
我只是希望对他最好的
I-- I just want what's best for him.
当然
Uh-huh. Of course.
好儿子
The good son.
很棒
It's brilliant.
我 忘记了我的拐棍
I, uh... forgot my stick.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
- 什么 - 格雷格 跟上
- Wh-What? - Come on, Greg.
只是 我刚刚才又回来
It's just, I only just got here again,
我
and I'm--
明天 我很忙
Tomorrow's-- I'm kinda busy,
我有很多工作要做
like, I have a lot-- stuff-- work-- to do here.
我在这很重要
Like, I'm pretty important here.
我现在也很饿
I'm starving, too. Like--
那我怎么回家
How am I supposed to get home?
优步
Uber.
我们可以叫一个员工 没有问题
We can call one of our guys. That's no problem.
是的 好
OK. Great. Yeah.
这整个家是一窝毒蛇
This whole family is a nest of vipers.
他们会缠住你
They'll wrap themselves around you
让你窒息
and they'll suffocate you.
我很确定
I'm pretty sure--
我很确定这是蟒蛇
I'm pretty sure that's boa constrictors.
好了 你
OK, you.
够了 进去
Enough. Get in there.
- 现在 - 洛根 我们
- Now! - Logan. We--
艾弗森
Iverson.
看见没
See?
谢谢 谢谢你的支持
Thank you. Thank you for the support.
真厉害
That's great.
别开口
Don't even.
你们在干嘛 谁放的这个
What are you doing? Who put this on?
格蕾丝
Gracie.
你们笑什么呢
And why are you laughing?
这只大火鸡吃了这家人的玉米
The big turkey just ate the family's corn.
你觉得这真的会发生吗
And you think that would actually happen?
后院的那种大火鸡
A turkey of that magnitude in the backyard,
父母没发现 这怎么可能
and the parents don't notice? How is that possible?
说真的
Exactly.
你得躲起来
You've gotta hide!
格蕾丝 我能
Grace, can I--
好的 对不起 我很快回来
OK. Excuse me. I'll be back.
孩子们 好好看电影
Well, enjoy your movie, kids.
- 我的天啊 - 搞什么 格蕾丝
- Oh, my God. - What the fuck, Grace?
它就是 我 它实际上很好
It was just there, and I-- It's actually pretty good.
很好 是吗 真的吗 我不知道它很好
Oh, it's good? It is? Really? Oh, I didn't know that. It's good.
- 真的吗 很好吗 - 是的
- Is it really? It's good? - Yeah.
好吧 那么显然我们有不可调和的差异
OK, well, then clearly we have irreconcilable differences,
所以我们需要谈谈了
so we need to have a talk.
- 谈什么 - 谈什么
- What talk? - What talk?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表