剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你知道吗
You know?
我的意思是如果他发现我知道怎么办
I mean, like, what if he finds out that I knew?
比如说 要么我
Like... I either--
我要么应该告诉他 欠他的应该告诉他
I either owe it to tell him--owe it to him to tell him,
要么不欠他的不用告诉他
or I don't owe it to him to totally t-- not tell him.
告诉他吧
I think tell him.
啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
要么不去
Maybe don't?
我他妈了隔壁的不知道
I don't fuckin' know.
好吧
Right.
我们不能这么做因为那样会触发
Well, no we can't do that because that'll trigger
公开披露
the disclosure...
- 该死 是他 - 停
- Oh, shit. That's him. - Wait. Stop. Stop.
昨晚真好 谢谢载我
Great night. Th-Thanks for the ride.
- 嘿汤姆 - 嘿
- Hey, Tom! - Hey, hey!
- 等下 - 早上好 格雷格
- Hey, wait up! - Morning, Greg!
听着 汤姆
Look, Tom, uh,
我不知道
I-- I, uh, didn't know...
如何告诉你
...like, exactly how to tell you this,
我一晚没睡想办法
and I've been up all night trying to think exactly how to...
引入话题
broach--
我想说
So I want to just say that--that--
我认为希夫
I think that Shiv is, like--
不
No. N--
她出轨了
I think she's having an affair.
你错了
No. You're wrong.
我是说
- No-- No, I'm--I mean, not--
闭嘴 格雷格
Shut up, Greg. Shut up.
不 因为我
Well, no, because I s-- I--
- 你错了 - 也许我错了
- You are. You're wrong. - Maybe I'm wrong.
你错了 我们没事
You are wrong, so we're all good.
- 好的 - 好的
- OK. G-Good. - OK? So, good.
谢谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
你不想听的
Yeah. And you don't want to hear--
我不想听什么东西 格雷格 因为那是误会
I don't want to hear anything, Greg, because it was a misunderstanding, OK?
- 我就是看见了 - 闭嘴
- I saw what I saw--- Shut up.
我说你马♥勒♥戈壁的闭嘴
I just said shut up. Shut the fuck up.
好吧 但是我认为你得知道
All right, but I think you should know--
闭嘴格雷格
No. Shut--Shut the fuck up, Greg.
- 我想要帮你 - 你最
- I'm trying to help you. - Shut up, will ya?
- 闭嘴 - 什么鬼
- Fuckin' shut up. - Dude! What the hell?!
我要你闭嘴
I told you to fuckin' shut up!
滚
Get off of me!
- 闭嘴 - 你干什么
- Just shut up! - What the fuck, man?!
闭嘴
Yeah, I--- Shut up!
要知道
You know,
她说要这么做的时候我很生气
I was quite outraged when she suggested this.
我不喜欢长时间离开美国
I don't like being outside the U.S. for too long.
感觉不好
Doesn't sit well.
我怀念那种无情
And there's a mercilessness I miss.
我不习惯这种肮脏的交易
I'm not used to these squalid little deals.
活着保险栓都得拉上
Yeah, living with the safety catch off,
不带套就操
fuckin' without a rubber.
所有地方感觉都好软
Everywhere else feels so soft.
看看这破地方
I mean, look at this fuckin' place.
还是挺优雅的
Yeah, well, it--it's all quite refined.
优雅
Refined? Ahh.
奴隶 棉花和糖
Slaves. Cotton and sugar.
这个国家就是个内陆洗钱地
This country's nothing but an off-shore laundry
将魔鬼变成了硬货币
for turning evil into hard currency.
你要告诉我你为共♥产♥党分子工作吗
Is this where you tell me you're working for the communists?
事情都是明摆着
And now it just lies here,
靠着老本过活 压榨移♥民♥者
living off its capital, sucking in immigrants
为自己翻身 防止长褥疮
to turn it and stop it getting bed sores.
我很期待扳倒你
I was looking forward to taking you down.
你的女儿很有说服力
You've got a very persuasive daughter.
但是交易难道不会更好吗
But doesn't a deal feel so much better?
握手言和
Handshake?
我们的手都不愿意碰脏东西 对吧
I don't think either of us want to get dirty, do we?
你想来吗
You want to game it?
好啊
Sure.
送达信件
Deliver the letter,
他召集紧急董事会
he calls emergency board...
我们公开 世界瞬间爆♥炸♥
we go public, world blows up.
阿♥拉♥伯人跳水
The arbs dive in,
他对世界讲述一些神话
he tells the world some fairy tales,
谈毒药丸 其它防御功能
talks poison pill, other defenses,
董事会说 等会儿 我们不想被告
board says, "Hang on, we don't want to get sued."
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸说 去他们的股东
Dad says, "Fuck the shareholders,"
他打电♥话♥给分♥析♥师 打电♥话♥给对冲基金
he calls analysts, calls hedge funds,
想找个救星
tries to find a white knight,
让我们滚
calls us, tells us to fuck off.
他是个好人
He's a good man, Pinky.
是个好人
He's a good man.
价格飞涨 因为所有人都知道我们会赢
Price rockets, because everyone knows we're gonna win.
你觉得他能就那样直接接受
You think there's a chance he'll just do a deal?
你见过我爸妈
Have you met my dad?
不能 他绝不会作罢
Nope. He'll never retreat.
会非常有敌意的
It'll be hostile, hostile, hostile.
继 承
第一季 第九集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表