剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你输了
You lose.
你输了
You lose.
放手
Let go!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
- 你还好吗 - 没事吧
- Are you OK? - Are you all right?
我没怎么碰到他 就是吓坏了
I hardly touched him. It's just shock.
- 过来 没关系 - 别紧张 孩子
- Come on, it's OK. - Relax, son, relax.
别碰他了行吗
Hey, take your hands off him, OK?!
肯德尔
Kendall!
你是有病吧
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
没事没事
It's OK. It's OK.
嘿
Hey.
受伤了吗
Did he hurt you?
我看看
Let me see.
你不会有事的 听妈妈说 你没事了
You're fine. Listen to me. You're OK.
- 好吧 - 不敢相信
- Yeah? - I cannot believe it.
嗯
Yeah.
没关系
It's OK.
没事
It's OK.
没事没事
It's OK, it's OK.
- 还好吧 - 我没事
- You're OK? - Yeah, I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
洁瑞
Hey, Gerri.
你之前和尤恩都说什么了 肯
So what was Ewan talking about earlier, Ken?
尤恩
Ewan? Uh...
不知道
I don't know.
大家都挺烦躁的
I mean, everyone's pretty upset.
来不及注意
I wouldn't take any notice.
他为什么这么生你气
Why was he so mad at you?
我吗 不知道
At me? Uh, I don't know.
就是感恩节常有的家庭矛盾呗 你懂的
Just the usual family hatred you get at Thanksgiving. You know how it is.
我喜欢你♥爸♥爸
I love your dad.
我个人会永远支持他
Personally, I will always be there for him.
- 他是个好人 - 对 你一直在
- He's a great man. - Yeah, well... you're here.
我为微视达工作 而不是洛根·罗伊
I work for Waystar, not Logan Roy.
你打算推♥翻♥他吗
Are you thinking of moving against him?
如果是的
Because if you are...
我跟弗兰克谈过了
I've spoken to Frank,
该看的我都看到了
and I've seen all I need to see.
晚安
Good night.
脱下来
Let's take this off.
胳膊给我
Here. Give me your arm.
很好
Great.
好的
All right.
对
Right.
拖脱鞋
Your shoe.
我去市场
I went to the market...
买♥♥了土豆
and I bought a potato...
新帽子
a new hat,
小马
a pony,
一只大胖母鸡
a big fat hen,
还有这个
and this.
没错 洛根
That's right, Logan.
太棒了
That's great.
继 承
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表