剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I think you do.
没了我们的支持 再加上爸罢免了你
Without it, after what Dad did to you,
我们完全可以起诉任何任职人员的
I mean, we could probably take any appointment to court.
天哪 希芙 现在还到了起诉这个地步吗
Jesus, Shiv, we're talking about court now?
去你的
Fuck you!
我真的不想谈这个的 记得吗
I didn't even want to talk about this, remember?
你有什么能针对我的
What do you-- What do you have against me?
- 没什么 - 没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing?
你真要我说出来吗
Oh, you want me to actually say?
- 是啊 你说 - 你缺乏杀手的本能
- Yes, I do. - You lack killer instinct,
你荒谬幼稚 智慧不足
you're wet, you're green, you're intellectually insecure,
扯淡
Bullshit.
你的情志不够坚定
you're not emotionally strong enough,
- 你还有毒瘾 - 够了
- you have addiction issues. - That's enough!
我们想到这些 我只是替爸发声
I don't think all that, I'm just trying to be Dad's voice.
厉害 说得真好
Bravo. It was an excellent impression.
我只想说别牵连我
I just want to say I'm not getting involved.
挺好
Good.
但是希夫说得没错
But Shiv's right.
我不是说我能当一个更好的首席执行官
I'm not saying I would make a better CEO,
我没说过
that's unsaid--
你要是说出来的话就不叫没说过了
It's not unsaid when you say it.
不 我说的是我没有说过
No, I'm saying I'm not saying it,
所以 这就是没说过的意思
so, in fact, it is unsaid.
嘿 老兄 要不你去帮维拉做作业去吧
Hey, pal, why don't you go help Willa with her homework?
喂 你这个混♥蛋♥
Ouch. Asshole.
听着 不然你来决定这一切吧
Listen, why don't you decide everything.
我不在乎 我只是在一边儿看着而已
I don't care. I just observe.
我就像是联♥合♥国♥里的白头盔组织 好吗
I'm a UN white helmet. All right?
各位
Guys--
那你们还要找谁呢
who else are you gonna get?
我觉得希夫就不错
I think Shiv would be great.
我是这么想的
That's what I think.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, honey,
但是 不可能的
but... no way.
我想说 她没在公♥司♥里工作过
I mean, she doesn't work in the company
也没有经营公♥司♥的经验
and has no experience of the company
并且市场会因此崩塌
and the markets would freak,
除此之外 我同意你的观点
but apart from that, I agree with you.
我想说 我们还有其它的选择
I mean, we have options.
是的 你们可以给自己打点吗♥啡♥
Sure. You could all ask for morphine
这样你们就能身处一个无忧无虑的幻想世界里
so you can stay in your painless fucking fantasy world
在那里春花灿烂 公♥司♥由一个
where the orchids dance and the company is run
魔力无边的独角兽掌管着
by a magical fucking unicorn!
去你♥妈♥的♥选择
Fuck your options.
喂 我是格雷格
Hello, this is Greg on Greg's phone.
- 格雷格 你怎么样啊 - 挺好 我就是
- Greg. How ya doin'? - Yeah, I'm just, um,
没有在虚度光阴
not dawdling.
你还他妈在公♥寓♥里面待着呢
You're still at the fucking apartment?
你都在那儿呆了一辈子了
You've been there forever.
呃 就是
Uh, just, um--
我知道你在找那些文件
I know you're picking up PJs and all that shit,
记得再拿一件毛衣过来 我爸的毛衣 好吗
just grab a sweater, maybe, also. My dad's, OK?
- 好的 哪件呢 - 无所谓
- OK. Which sweater? - It doesn't matter.
别拿洗过的 拿一件他穿过的
Not something washed. Something that he's worn, maybe.
- 如果你能找到的话 - 好的
- If you find one. - OK, yeah.
如果他穿过 如果是他
If he's worn it, if his--
我怎么知道他穿过没有呢
How am I gonna know if it's worn?
你闻一下就行了 好么
Just smell it. OK?
天呐 我就想要一件有他味道的东西 好吗
Jesus! I just want something that smells like him, OK?
我就想要这个 你听懂了吗
I just want that. Is that enough for you?
哥们儿 这很暖心了
Dude, that's really nice.
换做是我的话 我也会想要这么做的
I would want that if this was my situation, too.
我会给你闻一下的
So I'll sniff some stuff for you--
你就 随便吧 如果你敢告诉任何人的话
Just-- Whatever. And if you tell anyone about this,
我就 把你的小♥弟♥弟♥切了
I will... cut your dick off.
别忘了拿我让你带的那些文件
And don't forget those papers I told you to bring.
另外 谢谢你
And, uh, thank you.
滚吧
Fuck off.
好吧
Yeah.
很抱歉 如果这个铃♥声♥惊扰你了的话
I... apologize if my bell summoned you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
现在
It's, um...
- 现在才凌晨4点 - 是啊 我睡不着
- It's like 4:00 a.m. - Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
我把孩子们哄睡了 然后我觉得自己错过了这一切
Put the kids to bed and thought I was missing all the fun, so...
他们怎么样
How are they doing?
- 孩子们吗 - 是的
- The kids? - Yeah.
呃
Um...
他们挺好的
they're OK.
也许你可以明天把他们带来
Maybe you could bring them by tomorrow.
这样他们能来 你知道的 打个招呼
So they can say their-- you know, say their... hellos.
- 可以啊 - 好
- Yeah. - OK.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的
Good. Yeah.
是啊 我感觉如何
Yeah. How am I feeling?
妈的 问个别的问题呗
Fuck. Ask me another?
- 天呐 你这一天太累了 - 是啊
- Jesus, what a day for you. - Yeah.
提名委员会要我来当大老板
The nominating committee want me to be the big boss.
真的吗
Really?
但是希夫和罗曼不支持我
But Shiv and Roman won't back me
因为老爸在餐桌上说的话
because of what Dad said at lunch.
天呐
Jesus.
- 是啊 - 啊 你们家实在是
- Yeah. - Ah, your family is so...
太操蛋了
fucked.
我很抱歉 但是 哇
I'm sorry, but-- Wow.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
呃
Um...
肯 我
Ken, I--
我能说什么呢 这是 我不知道
What can I say? It's-- I don't know.
肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
只是我的身体反应而已
It's just my body.
嘿
Hey.
你来这里我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
是啊 我能感觉到
Yeah. I can tell.
- 嘿 听着 停下 停下 - 不 我现在没心情
- Hey. Look. Stop. Stop. - No. I'm not in the mood.
我有事要给你说
There's something I have to say to you.
- 啥事 - 西沃恩·罗伊
- What? - Siobhan Roy...
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
什么 鬼啊 你认真的么
What... the fuck? Seriously?
我爱你
I love you.
我想做点什么让现状变得好一些
And I wanted to do something to make all this better.
然后我想趁着你♥爸♥爸还在世 这不是件很好的事吗
And I thought while your dad's still with us, wouldn't that be a nice thing?
我们可以迅速办一个婚礼
We can get a quick wedding.
是什么让你觉得我爸在无菌病房♥里等死
What is it about my dad dying in a sterile environment
对你来说是一个浪漫举动
that screams big romantic gesture to you?
这是很糟糕的一天 我觉得
Well, it's a horrible day, I thought--
我觉得也许这会是一个 好事
thought it would be a nice... thing.
汤姆 你不能用这样方式来平衡啊
Tom, you can't balance it out like that.
我是不会 因为你的狗狗死了就给你撸一把的
I'm not gonna... give you a blow job when your dog dies.
对吧
Right?
是啊 好吧
Yeah. OK.
没事 我想错了 我懂了
It's fine. I misjudged it. I get it.
不 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我很抱歉
No, I'm s-sorry. Honey, I'm sorry.
我 现在
I'm-- This is--
我们暂时先不要这么做
Let's just not have this as the moment.
你要不回头再找个合适的时间
Why don't you do this again properly another time.
当然了 现在不是时候
No! Exactly. This is not the moment.
这件事没有发生 终止 终止 终止
This didn't happen. Abort. Abort, abort,
好的
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表