剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
商业丑剧
我不会让你们这些穴居人来侵占我的公♥司♥
I'm not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company.
你真是个乖孩子
Daddy's boy.
我们怎样挽救这个局面 我们需要增加报价吗
How can we salvage this? Do we need to sweeten the offer?
- 你想给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥吗 - 你想给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥吗
- Do you want to call your dad? -Do you want to call your dad?
各位 这是表兄克雷格
Everybody, this is cousin Craig.
- 是格雷戈 - 两个都行
- It's Greg. - I'll-- I'll answer to both.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我将继续担任公♥司♥的主管
I'm staying on as head of the company.
你欺骗了我
You fucked me.
关于家庭信托
On the family trust,
我要把马尔西加到我和你们四个身上
I'm gonna add Marcy to myself and you four.
我要跟我的律师谈谈
I'm gonna have to talk to my lawyers.
你觉得怎么样 儿子 她非常聪明
What're you thinking, son? She's very smart.
- 家庭第一 - 当然
- Family first. - Um, sure.
但是我想运作这场表演
But I want to run the damn show.
在它开放之前 作为首席运营官
And until it opens up, chief operating officer.
我们坚持计划 我接管
We stick to the plan, I takeover.
- 然后你俩 在我之下 - 在你之下
- And you two, under me... -Under you?
我们能考虑一下吗
Can we think about it?
- 当然 没问题 - 我想了想 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Yeah, of course. - I thought about it. Fuck you!
抱歉 另一个提议失效了
Sorry the other offer fell through.
但我们养了一只大肥鹅
But we fattened the goose nice--
我要把你们全部吞并 一个一个来
I'm gonna eat you all. One by fucking one.
你觉得如何 孩子
What do you say, kids?
我们的观点是 这个对我们不太适用
Our position is, this doesn't quite work for us.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?!
肯德尔 爸爸在医院里
Kendall. Dad is in the hospital.
瑞瓦
Rava. Hey.
我爸爸
Uh, my dad's--
我爸爸住院了
My dad's in the hospital.
对 他得了 我不知道
Yeah, he had, I don't know,
我不知道怎样了
I don't know what.
但是
But, uh...
我不知道他会不会没事
yeah, I don't know if he's gonna be OK.
这很 对
It's-- Yeah.
那 我不知道 我现在跟杰斯在一起
So... I don't know. I'm here with Jess.
我们正尽快赶过去
We're just trying to get there--
什么情况
What the--?
我们能绕路避过堵车吗 老兄
Can we just find a way around the traffic, man?
真的请你尽快赶过去 拜托了
Just-- Just-- Just figure it out. Please!
重症监护病房♥在哪里
Where's the ICU?
血压
...blood pressure...
测试
...tests...
情况怎样 有没有人
What's the situation? Can somebody--
打扰一下
Excuse me.
他们正在想办法
They're working on him.
这是医院的哪个部分
What is this part of the hospital?
这是最好的区域吗
I mean, is this the best section?
打扰一下 医生
Excuse me? Doctor,
这里是医院里最好的区域吗
is this the best part of the hospital?
抱歉 我们只是需要知道
Sorry. You know, we just-- we need to know.
重症监护病房♥就是重症监护病房♥ 对他而言这里就是最好的地方
The ICU is the ICU. This is the best place for him.
你会在这里照料你的父亲吗
Is this where you would take your father?
抱歉 我们团队需要一点空间 谢谢
I'm sorry. Can the team have some space? Please?
我有个想法 你为什么不担心这个药
Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you worry about the medicine,
而不是那坑爹的风水
not the fucking feng shui?
请让医生完成他的工作吧
Let's let the gentleman do his job.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 给爸爸一点清静的空间 - 谢谢
- Let's do this for Dad. - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们知道我们是谁吗
Do they know who we are?
- 我不知道 - 他们在搪塞我们吗
- I don't know. - Are they sandbagging us?
- 他们知道他是谁吗 - 我不知道
- Do they know who he is? - I don't know.
- 我们要叫妈妈来吗 - 什么
- Shall we call Mom? - What?
不行 应该要叫来成千上万的人
No. There's like a million people to call.
无论如何 她可能又会把事情扯到自己身上
She's probably just make it about herself, anyway.
得了吧 你妈妈是个疯子 又不是怪物
Come on. Your mom's a maniac, she's not a monster.
各位 请你们去那边等
Folks, we need you to wait through there, please.
你好 抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry.
我们现在正有点理不清头绪
We're getting mixed messages here.
对一切进展毫不知情
We have no clue what's going on.
一旦出了评估报告
We will be with you
我们会立马通知你们的
as soon as we have an assessment.
好吧 不过那还不够
OK, well, that's not good enough.
我们需要知道现在究竟在干什么 此时此刻
We need to know what's happening. Now.
各大洲的社会经济健康状况
The socio-economic health of multiple continents
都倚赖于他的健康状况
is dependent on his well-being.
各大洲的社会经济健康状况吗
The socio-economic health of multiple continents?
肯德尔 各位
Kendall. Everyone.
有个地方我们可以过去
We have an area we can go to.
他们会给我们通知最新进展
They'll keep us posted.
听着 给我过一遍究竟发生了些什么
So, look, take me through what happened exactly.
确切地说 我也不清楚
Uh, I don't know, exactly.
很奇怪 事发突然
It was weird. Um, it happened fast,
- 我们当时就坐在这儿 - 我们在谈话
- we were just sitting there-- - We were just talking.
我们在谈话 希夫有点开始
We were talking, Shiv kind of started
- 对爸爸语气强硬 - 我没有对他强硬
- hard-balling Dad a little bit. - I wasn't hard-balling him.
脑溢血不是由于闲谈 混♥蛋♥
A brain hemorrhage doesn't come from some chit-chat, asshole.
那就确切是脑溢血吗 他们是这么说的吗
So it's definitely a brain hemorrhage? Is that what they said?
有人这么说的 对吗
Somebody said that, right?
- 有人说是脑溢血 - 或者是中风 我
- Somebody said hemorrhage? - Or stroke? I--
- 那辆救护车 - 中风会导致脑溢血
- The ambulance-- - A stroke is a hemorrhage.
- 是吗 - 是的
- It is? - Yes.
有人说过脑溢血
Did someone say "hemorrhage,"
或者还是我们之中的谁说的
or is it just us who said it?
有可能是动脉瘤
It could be an aneurism.
为什么我们不研究一下病发原因
Why aren't we chasing this?
我去做
I'll chase.
你们有人
Hey, uh, is there any--
父亲有跟你们之中任何人谈到过低温学吗
Did Dad ever talk to any of you guys about cryogenics?
你真是疯了 听着 我不想
You're insane. Look, I don't want
被一些
to be given the runaround
医学院的学生忽悠
by Doctor-fucking-SUNY Purchase Medical School here.
我们得知道谁是最顶尖的 好吗
We need to know who the top players are, OK?
谁才是这个医院里最顶尖的医生
Who's the top dog in this hospital?
你跟爸爸的神经学家谈过了吗
Have you talked to Dad's neurologist?
肯德尔 别搞得像这医院是你自己的
Kendall, stop acting like the king of the hospital.
我们都在尽自己最大的努力 所以你赶紧给我闭嘴
We're all trying to do our best, so just fuck off.
我来着手 好吗
I'm on it. OK?
根据这上面写的 看起来像是中风
According to this, it sounds like a stroke,
但也可能是急性硬脑膜下血肿
but it could be an acute subdural hematoma.
好 赶紧进去开始操作 谷歌♥医生
Great. Get in there and operate, Doctor Google.
他曾经跟我谈到过低温学
He once talked to me about cryogenics.
什么 这不是很典型吗
What? Wouldn't that just be typical?
其他所有的亿万富翁
All the other billionaires
都在新躯体里散步
are strolling around in new bodies,
但爸爸没有 因为我们
but not Dad, because we were
实在不好意思讨论这件事
too embarrassed to actually discuss it.
他没有和你谈过低温学
He didn't talk to you about cryogenics.
你跟他谈过低温学
You talked to him about cryogenics
因为你一向痴迷于低温学
because you're obsessed with cryogenics.
- 我其实没有 肯德尔 - 他没有告诉你的
- I'm not really, Kendall. - And what he didn't tell you,
以及我现在将要告诉你的就是
and what I'm telling you now,
你是个白♥痴♥
is that you are an idiot.
彼此彼此 肯尼
Sticks and stones, Kenny.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
在他生日上吗 那也太低劣了
And on his birthday, too? It's so shitty.
所以现在什么情况
So what's happening now?
你要呆在医院里吗
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表