剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Do you think you can get the family behind it?
可以
Yes.
弗兰克呢
And Frank?
可以的
Sure.
哥们 我们不能就在这里说吗
Dude, can't we just talk here?
你知道康纳邀请了维拉过来吗
You know Connor's invited Willa down?
什么 来这里吗
Ugh. What?! Here?!
他们之间在搞什么鬼啊
What's the deal with their deal?
跟我不同 他完全没有分寸
Unlike me, he has no sense of boundaries.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这地方有点乱 但是我觉得没人
It's stale, but it's empty, I think.
- 有人吗 - 你想演戏吗
- Hello? - You wanna do a play?
没有 我只是想
No, I, um, just wanted to--
我一直在想 这些应该对马西亚来讲
I've been thinking that maybe this might be
非常难熬
really tough on Marcia.
是吗 你这么想吗
Yeah, you're thinkin' that?
所以呢 她应该吧遗产都变卖♥♥成黄金或者原油吗
What, will she put all her inheritance into gold or oil?
不是 我只是 我
No, I just-- No, I--
我知道 就是 如果除了某些事情
Look, I know that, like, the trust only comes into play
才会动用到信托基金
if certain things happen...
对 他死了 或者已经脑死亡了
Yeah, he's dead, or brain dead.
是 但是我觉得 就是
Yeah, but I was thinkin', like...
如果爸爸能醒过来
wouldn't it be nice for Dad to wake up
让我们都签字了不是很好吗
and for all of us to have signed,
就像他想的一样
like he wanted?
就是对我们很好的馈赠啊
You know, like a nice gesture?
那如果他醒不过来
And if he doesn't wake up,
我们基本上就给了马西亚
we've basically signed over to Marcia
一个选择新爸爸的权利了
the power to choose the new Dad.
好吧 准确的说
So... OK. So, for the record,
你拒绝签署更改信托基金受益人的文件
you are declining to sign on the change of trust?
- 什么叫准确的说 - 对啊
- For the record? - Yeah.
这是什么鬼 麦肯锡主义吗
What the fuck is this, McCarthyism?
我没有拒绝 我只是不想
I'm not declining, I'm just not--
我不想变成 干什么
I'm not "clining." What the f--
不是啊 你也知道的
OK. No. OK, just, you know,
在这种情况下好像确实很恶心的
that just seems very shitty under the circumstances.
什么情况下
What circumstances?
你确实让她老公脑子炸掉了
Well, you did make her husband's brain explode.
- 操♥你♥妈♥啊 - 痛啊
- Fuck you, man! - Ow!
等等
Wait--
- 停手啊 - 你个傻♥逼♥啊
- Stop it! - You shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
What, are you fuckin' insane?
别弄
No! No!
他
He--
他不应该这样的
He doesn't deserve this.
太不公平了
It's just so unfair.
他是个好人
He's a great... man.
他让我去参加他的生日午餐
He, like, let me come to his birthday lunch.
给我提供了一份工作
And he offered me a job.
对吧
Right?
他不应该遭受这一切的
He doesn't deserve this.
所以如果有我能帮忙的
And... so, if there's anything that I can do,
跟我讲
let me know.
实际上 确实有
Actually, there is something.
- 好的 - 你能不能去公♥寓♥
- OK. - Can you go to the apartment
拿他的床上用品和拖鞋
and get his bed things and slippers?
那双黑色格子的拖鞋
The ones with the dark checks.
你不介意吧
You don't mind?
不介意 我
No, no. I'd be...
我非常尊重 非常愿意
respectfully, uh, somberly willing.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 现在吗 - 拜托了
- Now? - Please.
行 好吧
OK. All right.
马西亚 我们可以让科林或者司机去拿这些东西
Marcia, we get can get Colin or the driver to go and get his things.
我不想看这傻货在我面前晃悠
I don't need this fly buzzing in my face.
拖鞋 拖鞋 拖鞋 拖鞋
Slippers, slippers, slippers, slippers, slippers.
对啊 可别搞砸了啊
Yeah, don't fuck it up.
腿长走的就是快 格雷格我需要你帮忙
Fuckin' long legs. Greg! Hey, I need a favor from you.
咋了
What's up?
把有些文件想让咱俩签字
Dad had some papers he wanted us to sign,
文件在信封里
and they're in some envelopes,
回家顺便带回来就行
just pick 'em up at the house, and bring 'em.
- 好 文件在哪 - 是啊
- Yeah. Where are the papers? - Yeah.
在家 信封装着的 反正就在家里
They're in the house somewhere. In envelopes-- They're just in the house!
- 懂了没 - 好吧 我在想
- You got it? - OK. I was imagining--
你真特么高 仰得我脖子疼
Oh, you're fucking tall. This is hurting my goddamn neck.
我得走了 一定要找到文件
I have to go. OK? Just find the papers,
别忘带回来
and bring 'em back.
文件要
Papers, and-- and-- they're gonna be just--
我不废话了
I am so done with this conversation.
- 你去搞定好吧 - 好的
- Just handle it, OK? - All right. Yeah.
可别搞砸了
Better not fuck this one up.
我可不想洛根·罗伊的报纸
I don't want Logan Roy's newspapers
出现在我的垃圾桶里
goin' through my trash cans.
- 我的天 我们杀了 - 罗根
- Oh, my God! We've killed-- - Logan.
我们真是混♥蛋♥
We're bastards!
关掉
Turn that off.
罗马 快关掉
Roman, no. Turn it off.
- 我们杀了 - 罗根
- We've killed-- - Logan.
我们
We're--
他们说什么呢
What are they saying?
流言而已
Just rumors, you know.
他进医院了
He was taken to the hospital,
有推文说他死了
some of Twitter says he's dead,
还有好多人可高兴了
and also a good deal of, um,
盼着宝贝死
of rejoicing at our father's potential demise.
能找出这帮杂碎吗
Can we find out who these fuckers are
曝光他们
and, like... report them?
把他们的不实言论截屏
Or just, like, screen grab their shit.
- 好的 - 我们就这么办行吗
- OK. - So we know? Yeah?
我不知道肯德尔在哪 但是
So, I don't know where Kendall is, but...
很抱歉大家
Hi. Really sorry, you guys.
谢了 维拉
Thanks, Willa.
咱们过来坐吧
Why don't we sit over here.
肯在那呢
Oh, there's Ken.
真恶心
It's gross.
嘿
Hey.
消息都散播出去了
News is out.
好吧
OK, right. Well...
听好
So, um, listen.
我真的不愿想这些
I don't even want to think about this,
但我和任命委员会说了
but I just spoke to the nominating committee,
然后
and, uh...
计划是要宣布
the thing is that the plan
我从爸那接掌公♥司♥
is to announce that I take over from Dad.
- 不要 - 你说什么
- Well, no. - Excuse me?
- 你什么意思 - 我是说
- What do you mean? - I mean,
我们还在等扫描结果
we're waiting for the results of the scan.
谈这个没意义的
It's a pointless conversation.
那咱正好谈谈吧
OK, well, let's talk about it.
我不想说这件事 我很伤心
I can't talk about it. I'm upset.
我也很伤心
Hey! I'm upset too.
你还不够伤心 还能西装革履
Oh, not too upset to go and fucking plot
- 为自己图谋呢 - 去你的
- with the suits. - Fuck you! OK?
我脑袋嗡嗡的他们说啥我都听不进去
I could hardly hear them for the blood rushing in my ears.
反正不是有计划吗 就像
Isn't there a plan anyways? Like--
是 是有计划
Yes, there's a plan.
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm fucking telling you.
计划就是 我和弗兰克将会接掌
The plan is that Frank and I will take over--
- 弗兰克被炒了 - 是
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表