剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I changed my mind, Kendall.
什么时候的事 具体
When? When, exactly.
因为看上去好像你出♥卖♥♥♥我了
'Cause it feels like you fucked me.
都是我的原因
It's me. It's mainly me.
但你
But you--
三年前
Three years ago,
你还在那个疯人院呢
you were still in the nuthouse.
康复中心 爸爸 叫康复中心
Rehab, Dad. It's called rehab.
而且我是在做恢复治疗
And I'm in recovery.
这都不重要
It's all good.
我只是比较担心 你至今都还很软弱
I'm just concerned you might be soft, as yet.
软弱 你在逗我吗
S-Soft? Are you kidding?
我在上海呆了一年啊
I did a fucking year in Shanghai.
我听说你让那个网站的人各种骂你
I hear you let the guy from the website trash-talk you
你都没有还嘴
and you just let him come.
那不是个网站
It's not a website.
并且我是在保持专业的姿态
And I was being professional.
我听说你很软弱 避免跟人起冲突
I hear it played weak. Conflict averse.
我又没打算跟他们打架 参与一个大屌♥竞争
I wasn't about to get into a fucking big dick competition.
好吗
OK?
我听说你为了他变弯了
I hear you bent for him.
我 什么
Wha-- I what?
我听说你弯了 然后他把你操了
I hear you bent for him and he fucked you.
没有的
Well, no, actually.
我知道你读了很多商业管理
I know that you've read a lot of books
有的没的的书
about business management and this and that,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
什么
What?
有些时候就是要去打架的大屌♥竞争
Sometimes it is a big dick competition.
所以怎么着
OK. OK. So that's it?
所以我应该冲别人♥大♥喊大叫 但是我没有
So I should have shouted at some guy, but I didn't.
然后你就废除了18个月的经营策略吗
So you've ripped up 18 months of corporate strategy?
而且你从来没考虑过信任的改变
And you never lawyered the trust change.
我信任过我父亲 这也不对吗
I trusted my father. That's a black mark?
这是逐渐积累的
It's an accumulation.
你走了 就结束了
You left the room. The deal.
我是去参加我爸爸的生日聚会了啊
To come to my Dad's fucking birthday party
因为不知道他还能过几个生日了
'cause we don't know how many more there'll be!
抱歉
Sorry.
那这样
So come on.
你什么时候能准备好
When will you be ready?
退位
To step down?
我不知道
I don't know.
五年
Five?
五年吗
Five years?
十年
Ten?
十年 爸爸 你认真的吗
Ten! Dad? Seriously!
这是老子的公♥司♥
It's my fuckin' company.
对 是你的公♥司♥ 但你知道吗
Yeah, it is your fucking company, and you know what?
这公♥司♥已经快让你弄黄了
You're running it into the fucking ground.
你所有的时间都在关注成本控制
You spend all your time on costs--
公♥司♥前景呢 你已经落伍了
where's the vision? You're off the beat.
我们的利益增长呢 我们所有的表格都是下降趋势的 所有的
Where's the growth? All our graphs go down. All of them.
所以你花了上百万美元在一个同性恋网站上吗
Is that why you're paying a billion dollars for a gay little website?
这不是一个网站
It is not a fucking website!
这是一个线上品牌和电子视频内容的合集
It's a portfolio of online brands and digital video content
这是一种上游的为了挽救我们的投资计划 如果你肯让我去做的话
and it's part of an upstream investment strategy to save us, if you'll just let me.
你想打我吗 是这样吗
Do you want to hit me, is that it?
什么
Huh?
继续
Go on.
继续啊
Go on.
用尽全力啊
Give it your best shot.
爸爸 别这样 你要干嘛
Dad, come on. What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥要哭了吗
Are you gonna fuckin' cry?
肯德尔 你是要哭了吗
Kendall, are you fuckin' crying?
你知道吗 局势已经动荡不安了
You know, this has been floated already?
外面有一堆狗仔队 等着问我公♥司♥数额
There's fucking paps outside. I'm getting asked for quotes.
去他妈的吧
Fuck them.
是 对 去他妈的
Yeah, 'course, "fuck 'em."
你这个公♥关♥策略真是棒 爸爸
Great, great media strategy, Dad.
商业策略也很厉害
Great business strategy.
- 世界在改变 - 得了吧
- The world is changing-- - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
一切都在改变
Yeah, everything changes.
我当初买♥♥下来的时候工作室都快完蛋了
The studio was gonna tank when I bought it,
大家都想在家看录像带
everyone was gonna stay home with video tapes.
结果你猜怎么着 他们现在都想出门了
But guess what? No! They wanna go out.
没人愿意在家看电视了
No one was gonna watch Network,
要是电视节目不搞点花样出来是没人看的
except you give it zing and they do.
你要自己创造现实
You make your own reality.
结果你成功之后 大家都说
And once you've done it, apparently,
这不是非常显而易见的事情吗
everybody's of the opinion it was all so fucking obvious.
吃饭
Lunch!
过来 自己找座位 坐下
Come on. Find your places. Sit.
请拿来我的座位图
Please give me my seating plan.
这样太乱了 抱歉
This is confusing. Sorry.
她喝醉了然后坐在了戈尔·维达尔的大腿上
She was drunk and sitting in Gore Vidal's lap.
她很有意思
She's very funny.
- 你妈妈很好玩 - 戈尔·维达尔是谁
- Your mom's very funny. - Who's Gore Vidal?
她就是独一无二的 知道吗 那种发型 通常穿的那种衣服
She's the one, you know, with the hair, and she usually wears the clothes?
- 对 - 是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
没有啊 我记得你女儿
Yeah, no, I remember your daughter.
马尔西 食物很美味 谢谢
Marcy. This was delicious. Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
这一整天都很棒 很贴心
Yeah, the whole day. Really thoughtful.
特别好
It's been great.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你真会拍马屁
You're a suck-up.
很高兴你能来
I'm happy to have you.
你真好呢 给你投两票哦 权利妈妈
"You are so swell, Double Vote Power Mom!"
去你的吧
You know what? Fuck you.
大家请注意
Yeah, if you'll excuse me...
洛根·罗伊
Logan Roy.
80年前的今天 生在苏格兰 敦提
Born in Dundee, Scotland, 80 years ago today,
被开印刷店和经营广♥告♥牌的舅舅以及养了一群牛的舅妈
raised in Quebec by an uncle with a print shop and a few advertising billboards
抚养长大
and an aunt with a herd of cattle.
洛根本人在过去的60年里也飞黄腾达出人头地了
Logan himself has made a decent way for himself these past 60 years.
成为了世界第五大传媒集团
Fifth largest media conglomerate in the world.
是首相的好朋友 也是总统的谏言者
A pal to prime ministers, a truth teller to presidents.
他很坚强 也很圆滑
He's tough, he's wily,
但他一直忠于言行
but he's always true to his word.
我30年前开始为他提供法律建议
I arrived to give him legal advice 30 years ago,
我一直留在他身边
and I never got out the door.
从那天起 我就很骄傲的能作为他的朋友
And since that day, I'm proud to call him a friend.
所以 让我们举杯
So, let's raise a toast.
敬洛根·罗伊
Logan Roy.
洛根·罗伊
Logan Roy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得到时间玩游戏了
So, I think it's time to play the game.
我们要玩游戏吗
We're playing the game?
对的
Well, yes.
是我的生日 所以我们要玩游戏了
It's my birthday, so yes, we're playing the game.
我们要玩游戏吗
Do we have to play the game?
什么游戏
What's the game?
什么游戏
What's the game?
什么游戏
What's the game?
今天很好啊 你没事吧 格雷格
Nice day! You OK, Greg?
恩 我没事
Sure. I'm not...
车里还有地方吗
Is there room in there?
上车吧
Hop in.
很挤啊 抱歉
I'm sorry if it's a crush.
没事
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表