剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你看起来美极了
You look gorgeous.
- 来喝一杯 - 好的
- Have a drink. - Yeah. Right.
哦 失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
啊
Ahh.
咱们开始吧
Here we go.
- 尤恩 - 玛西娅
- Ewan. - Marcia.
- 感恩节快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Thank you.
你能来我真是太高兴了
I'm so happy you came.
他在医院的时候一直想见你
He was asking for you when he was in the hospital.
肯定是药物的作用
Yeah, well, must have been the drugs.
我知道他很坚强
I know he's tough,
但你们就像两只不停战斗的高傲的雄鹿
but you are a pair of noble stags who cannot stop fighting.
格雷格 谢谢你把他载过来
Greg, thank you for driving him down.
不用 你开玩笑的吗
Oh, absolute-- Well, are you kiddin'?
爷爷 我很乐意和您们度过一段快乐的时光
It was nice to spend some quality hours with you, Gramps.
问一下 洛根叔公近来怎么样
And how, may I ask, is Uncle Logan doing?
- 你知道 还是不怎么样 - 是吗
- You know, still down. - Yeah?
不过 尤恩 我们会一起让他高兴起来的 对吗
But Ewan, together, we cheer him, right?
我可不能决定他高不高兴 洗手间在哪
It's not up to me. Where's the bathroom?
我的天 这劲太猛了
Oh, my God. That is so strong.
嗯 这是
Mm-hmm. - It is?
哦 没错 我不抽施瓦格
Oh, yeah. I don't smoke schwag.
你抽这个肯定会嗨的
You're gonna get really high.
我的天
Oh, man.
不行啊
No... No.
呃 这狗屁玩意
Aw, shit.
最大的火鸡 看这破玩意
"The Biggest Turkey." Look at this shit.
现在他们又说这将会创造感恩节的票房♥纪录
Now they're saying it's gonna set a record for Thanksgiving box office.
创造纪录 那应该还不赖吧
Record? That's... that's great, right?
毕竟这是我们的火鸡
I mean, that's ours.
世界上最大的火鸡 可不是一个好电影 格雷格
"The Biggest Turkey in the World"-- it's not a good film, Greg.
他在演播室的时候试图阻止这个项目
When he was at the studio he tried to stop it,
但他的观点被一群混♥蛋♥推♥翻♥了
but he got overruled by the jerkies.
不过
Oh. Well, although,
还是让罗曼和其他人挣到更多的钱
it has made Roman and everyone more money.
格雷格 重点不是这个
That's not the point, Greg.
不是 当然不是
No. No. Of course not.
你在这呐
There you are!
我的酒喝完了
I need more booze.
嘿 谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
- 这一路怎么样 - 还不错
- How was the trip? - Good, man.
我听说尤恩爷爷是个有个性的人
I hear Grandpa Ewan's quite a character.
是啊 不过还好
Yeah. It was all right.
我最后找到了一个让他可以大声抱怨的经济学播客
I mean, I eventually found an economics podcast he liked to shout at.
有这么件事 我非常需要你
So listen, I actually need you
今天去一趟办公室 应该没问题吧
to go to the office today, is that cool?
我能明天再去吗 我才从加拿大一路开过来
Can I go tomorrow? 'Cause I just drove down from Canada--
- 必须是今天 - 是吧
- It has to be today. - Yeah.
那边没有一个人 所以
No one will be there, so--
- 我知道 没错 - 是吧
- I know, I know. Exactly. - Yeah.
格雷格 咱俩有过不愉快
Greg. You and I have had our bumps...
很不愉快
Big-time.
格雷格
Greg.
但是说真的
But really,
我只想要你能相信我
I just want you to trust me.
没错
Yeah.
而我也希望可以相信你
And I want to be able to trust you.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
跟我没有任何关系 而且
Has nothing to do with me, and...
这段对话从没发生过
we never even had this conversation.
你还是说清楚点吧
I'm gonna need more details, man,
- 因为我 - 你只需要
- because I'm-- - All you have to--
听我说 你只需要去办公室
Listen to me. All you have to do is go to the office,
在箱子上签签字 撕撕东西
sign out some boxes, do a little bit of shredding,
- 见见一些人 - 什么玩意
- meet some lovely guys-- - What?
- 让我♥干♥这个 - 格雷格 没错
- Is this the thing? - Greg? Yeah.
这没什么大不了的 格雷格
Don't make it a big deal, Greg.
没什么大不了
Not a big deal, Greg.
猩猩都能做的来的
A chimp could do it.
小猩猩都可以
Little chimpanzee.
- 嗨 - 康纳
- Hi. - Connor.
- 感恩节快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Thank you.
- 这位是 - 我知道 薇拉
- This is-- - Yes. Willa.
我听说你们要来 但我不敢相信你们真的会来
I heard you were coming, but I didn't believe it.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我听说这是洛根最喜欢的
I hear this is Logan's favorite.
- 谢谢 - 不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
又一个 失陪一下
More. Excuse me.
洁瑞
Gerri.
就在这里
Right over here.
- 感恩节快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Thank you.
哦 国王饼 我很喜欢 太感谢你了
Oh! Arnaud Lahrer. J'adore! Merci beaucoup.
他带她来过感恩节
He brought her to Thanksgiving?
你觉得她在假期加班会要加班费吗
Do you think she charges overtime for holidays?
这一点都不酷 不过就一天而已
It's not cool. Like, one day that's a story.
哦 不
Oh, no.
- 你知道的 - 我知道
- You know that. - I know.
他们怎么也带了蔓越莓酱
Why'd they bring cranberry sauce too?
哦 算了吧 你给的东西他从来都不缺
Oh, yeah, forget it. You can't get him anything.
上个圣诞节我有过一个想法
Last Christmas I thought I'd had an idea,
送他全新的麦克阿瑟将军自传
new General MacArthur bio?
他结果收到了七本
He got, like, seven copies.
我能吃点点心吗
Can I have some canapés?
好运
Good luck.
好吧
Yeah.
尤恩为什么会在这
What the fuck is Ewan doing here?
这确实是个好问题
That is the question.
这会影响你的票选数
That would fuck your numbers.
这是谁的主意
Whose idea was it?
玛西娅的
Marcia's.
我觉得是
I think.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad's...
突然之间改变了他的信任对象
suddenly all about changing the trust,
她邀请我和洁瑞来参加感恩节
she invites me and Gerri to Thanksgiving...
诱惑萨斯科奇叔叔不再躲躲藏藏
And lures Uncle Sasquatch out of hiding.
要注意那个人
Gotta tip your chapeau to that shit.
尤恩叔叔
Uncle Ewan.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
很久没见到你了
It's been too long.
彼此彼此
Hmm. Likewise.
那么 他在哪
So, um, where is he?
我想他在休息吧
Uh, he's resting, I guess.
我开了800多公里过来而他连楼都下不来
I drove 500 miles, and he can't come downstairs?
我想他可能病情还是比较严重 所以
I guess he's still pretty sick. So...
我是说 他能起床走走 不过
I mean, he's up and about, but, uh...
他已经跟以前大不一样了
he's-- he's not really quite his old self.
实际上他
He's actually--
我不应该这么说的
No, I shouldn't say it.
他的行为有些奇怪
He's actually acting kind of strange.
就像邀请我来参加感恩节一样的奇怪
Like inviting me to Thanksgiving.
没错
Exactly.
最近怎么样啊
So, how's it goin'?
很抱歉听到你闺蜜那样的消息 小茜
So sorry to hear about your woman, Shiv.
- 你是说乔伊斯 - 对
- You mean Joyce? - Mm-hmm.
她赢了 格蕾丝 她当选了参议员
No, she won, Grace. She's a US senator.
我可不这么觉得 因为我
No, I don't think so, because I--
我敢肯定
I'm pretty sure.
我当时在场
I was there.
我已经72个小时没合眼了
I mean, I was up for 72 hours.
这对我来说不是一件小事
It was kind of a big deal for me.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表