剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I'm not going.
- 嘿 和爸爸抱抱 - 嘿 爸比
- Hey. Give Daddy a hug. - Hi, Daddy.
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
不 不 你们没有 别担心
No, no, you're not even. Don't worry.
迟到20分钟以内都可以
Twenty's the margin of error.
嘿 抱歉我这段时间没和你们视频电♥话♥
Hey, sorry I haven't Skyped with you guys in a couple days.
我最近非常忙 你感觉如何
I've been super busy. You feel good?
- 我很好 - 好的
- I'm good. - OK.
你们看到伊斯拉了吗 你们的朋友伊斯拉
You see Isla up there? Your friend Isla?
你们想去见她 或许可以给爷爷的生日画个画呢
You guys wanna go see her, maybe make a drawing for Grandpa for his birthday?
抱歉 等一下
Sorry, one second.
好的
It's OK. Oh, uh,
我收到了你的消息 没事的
I got your message. That's fine.
好的 好的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
就是现在要做这件事
It's just as this all goes through,
之后两个星期会忙的疯狂
next two weekends will be kinda crazy.
但一旦这事完了 就很好
But then once it's done, it would be great if--
是的 没事 把周末存起来 之后再用
Yeah, no, it's fine. Bank the weekends, spend them later.
好的 我可以去找你
OK. I can come up to you.
如果你想的话 我们可以在移交时吃个晚饭
Maybe if you want, we could grab dinner for the hand-over?
什么 两周后吗
Ugh. What, like two weekends? Um...
不行吗 你是 是不能
No? Are you-- Is that not--
你在和某人交往吗
Are you seeing someone?
是的
Yeah.
我是
I am.
我只是希望这个人不要把可♥卡♥因♥涂在孩子们的iPad上
And I'm just hoping this one doesn't leave coke smeared all over the kids' iPads.
好吧 这有道理
All right, that's fair.
- 天啊 - 那是三年前了 但
- Oh, God. - It was three years ago, but--
肯德尔 我和你都没关系了
Kendall, I'm fucking with you.
没事 没事 你没事
It's OK, it's OK. You're good.
今儿是个大日子 加冕日
This is a big day. Coronation day.
- 是的 - 嘿 这是你应得的
- Yeah. - Hey, you deserve this.
认真的 在这么多事之后
Seriously. After everything.
大伙们 十分钟后吃午饭
Guys, lunch in ten.
听着 去起居室午饭前占用你们两分钟
Listen, just two minutes before lunch in the sitting room.
孩子们 你们可以给我腾出两分钟吗
Kids. Can you give me two minutes.
要讲个话
Got a speech.
- 所以 洛根叔叔 我可以 - 现在不行
- So, Uncle Logan, can I-- - Not now.
抱歉 先生 先生 先生 我需要你听一下 摆脱
Sorry, sir. Sir, sir, just, I need your attention, please.
关于 我之前说的那事
About the-- what I was talking about earlier,
那个管理培训项目吗
the management training program?
我需要再进项目里
I need to get back in.
- 你被踢出来了 - 是的
- You're out? - Yes.
出了点问题 然后我和我妈妈说了
There was an issue, and I talked to my mom
她告诉了我祖父然后说我可以来找你
who talked to my grandfather and said that I can come to you
然后 然后把它搞定
and-- and iron it out.
我为我哥哥做什么都行
I'll do anything for my brother.
这 这太好了
Oh, that's-- that's nice.
我会尽全力工作
And I'm gonna work 100%--
他所要做的就是来问我
All he needs to do is just ask.
我的祖父吗
My grandfather?
我是说 你们不怎么说话的
I mean, you two don't talk so much.
是吧
Right?
任何事
Anything.
就让他来问我
Just get him to ask me.
妈的
Fuck!
- 爸爸 - 怎么了
- Dad. - Yes.
有什么事吗
Yeah, what's the deal?
所以
So...
在家庭信托里 在我不太可能的死亡后
On the family trust, which will decide the situation
它会决定局势
in the event of my unlikely demise,
我要在我和你们四个的基础上加上马西
I'm going to add Marcy to myself and you four.
好吧
OK.
在我死后我的份额也会给她
And my seat also to go to her on my death.
什么 等下 这会给她双倍投票权
What? Wait, that gives her double voting weight.
所以我有些文书工作
So I've got some paperwork--
什么
What?
所以玛西亚会有两票 当你
So Marcia will have two votes when you--
如果他
"If" he--
不 罗马 不是如果
Well, no, Rome, it's not an if.
抱歉 我并不想他
Well, excuse me if I don't want him to--
在这种情况下 这并不是我们想要的 罗马
Well, it's not really what we want in this case, Rome.
肯德尔已经签字了 但如果我可以让你们都
Kendall's already signed, but if I can get you all to--
两票 我不认为我当时知道这事
Two votes? I don't think I was aware of that when I--
看那些小字啊 白♥痴♥
Read the small print, asshole.
我是说 这看起来
I mean, this looks...
我要和我的律师谈谈 搞清楚所有暗示
I'm gonna have to talk to my lawyers, just for all the implications.
当然
Of course.
就搞清楚现在什么情况
Just to get the full picture.
没问题 去问问吧
Sure, take a beat.
但听着 我很喜欢那个面包 粘性物
But look, I love the bread-- goo--
但这才是我想要的礼物
but this is the present I really want.
四点钱 可以吗
By 4:00, good?
还有 我已经和肯德尔说过了
Oh, also, I already mentioned to Kendall,
尽管聊过很多但考虑到一切
despite the chatter and all things considered,
我要在给它几年
I'm going to give it a couple of years.
给什么
As in?
我还继续任职
I'll stay in situ.
担任公♥司♥的董事长 首席执行官 负责人
As chairman, CEO, head of the firm.
爸爸 什 你 你什么
Dad, wh-- you--you what?
我刚说了 儿子 还是你像往常一样没听
I just said, son, or were you not listening, as usual?
但我 你没有 什么
But I'm-- You're not-- What?
这不是什么大事 我接着干
It's no big deal. I'm staying on.
- 我们可以讨论一下细节 - 你没告诉我
- We can discuss the details. - You didn't tell me.
我们可以宣布你在有利地位了
We can announce you're in pole position,
是未解决事件 一个提高或者其他什么
pending events, a move up or whatever.
- 未解决事件 - 好的 来吧 我们吃午饭吧
- "Pending events"? - OK, come on, let's eat.
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在笑什么
I don't know what you're fucking laughing about!
我都没在笑 怎么了
I'm not even laughing. What?!
妈的 神他妈
Fuck. What the fuck.
我是说 他不可以就这么
I mean, he can't just...
对吧
Right?
他会毁掉公♥司♥的可信度的
He's gonna blow the firm's credibility.
你们觉得他看起来正常吗
Did he look OK to you?
摆脱 肯恩 这太典型了 爸爸就这样
Oh, come on! Ken, this is typical. It's Dad.
我退出了 好吧
I'm out, OK?
我不参与了
I'm not playing.
你们三决定是啥 我都同意
Whatever you three decide, goes.
- 拜拜 - 康纳
- Goodbye. - Connor.
关于信托 我拒绝参与
On the trust, I refuse to play.
我不想参与 我是水 我很佛性
I don't want to engage. I'm water, I flow.
这站不住脚的 对吧
This doesn't stand, right?
我
I...
耸肩 你♥他♥妈♥在对我耸肩吗
Oh, fucking shrug? You're fucking shrugging me?
你在发短♥信♥妈 老兄 你在做
Are you texting? Dude, what are you--
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
- 你在说这事妈 - 你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
- Are you telling? - Are you fucking serious?
- 你14岁吗 这是隐私 - 嘿 这不能说出去
- What, are you 14? Private. - Hey, this stays in here.
- 可以吗 这是封锁的消息 - 我们都需要建议 老兄
- OK? This is a lockdown. - We all need advice, man.
建议什么 你要给一个渴望权利的疯子
Advice? What? You're gonna give a double vote
投双票吗
to a power-hungry maniac
谁知道这个疯子会去干什么
who will do fuck-knows-what with it
因为她把我们爸爸的大屌♥夹在了一个超大号♥的逼里
because she's got our dad's dick in some Super Max pussy grip
然后在他呻♥吟♥之前就让他射出来了吗
and she's juicing him before he croaks?
各位 午饭好了
Guys? Lunch is coming up.
抱歉 我没想这么严厉的
Sorry, I don't mean to be strict.
能不能给我们几分钟 谢谢
Can you give us a minute, please? Thank you.
所以 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Hey. So...you fucked me.
我改变主意了 肯德尔
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表