剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
勇敢一点
Strength.
你是一个好儿子
You're a good son.
晚安 肯
Night, Ken.
晚安
Goodnight.
- 你好 - 萨里塔 你好
- Hello? - Sarita, hey.
抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥ 我
Sorry to call so late. I--
我只是 嗯 想知道 呃
You know, I was just, uh, thinking, and-- and--
很高兴听到你的声音
It's nice to hear your voice.
是的 很高兴听到你的声音
Yeah, it's nice to hear your voice.
我不知道 我感觉很糟糕
I don't know, I felt bad,
我想确认一下 你妈妈
and I wanted to check in... on your mom.
呃 我想她明天应该
Uh, I assume she can't make it
不能来参加董事会议了 真遗憾
to the board meeting tomorrow, sadly.
是的 我得挂电♥话♥了 肯德尔
No. I have to go, Kendall.
再给我讲讲这位土豆先生
So, tell me more about Mr. Potato Head.
你指汤姆吗
Tom?
他 他很棒
He's a-- He's amazing.
我很高兴
Well, I'm pleased.
- 但是 - 反正很好 - 小茜
- Uh, but-- It is great. - Shiv.
你是想说服我 真的
You're convincing me. You are.
你的话是不断的 不厌其烦的重复
It's the constant sort of... weary repetition.
- 汤姆很好 - 他是很好
- "Tom's great." - He is.
我们今晚会上♥床♥的 对不对
We're not gonna fuck tonight, right?
你知道我也要结婚了
You know I'm getting married, too.
是吗
Oh, really.
车模还是十八线女演员
Car model or failed actress?
好伤人 事实上
Ouch. There she is.
她是一名法国医生
She's actually a French doctor.
很好啊
That's nice.
但这不能限定我们不能做其他事
I mean, it doesn't mean we can't do other stuff.
- 呃 - 理论上是这样的
- Uh... - Theoretically.
我三月份就要结婚了
I'm getting married in March.
我五月也要结婚了
I'm getting married in May.
- 这不是在比赛 - 当然不是
- It's not a competition. - Sure. Yeah.
但是我们俩中只有一个人在丁香季结婚
But only one of us is getting married in lilac season,
这个人不是你
and it's not you.
- 得了吧你 - 怎么了
- Come on. - What?
我不得不说我感觉
I have to say I am feeling...
你感觉什么 内特
You're feeling what, Nate?
我们可以在各自的房♥间里自己手♥淫♥
I mean, we could masturbate in separate rooms.
- 天 - 是的 现在很流行这样
- Oh, God! - No. It's quite modern.
- 不 我的天 - 或者 或者
- No. Come on! - Or-- Or--
看在以前感情的份上 最后来一炮
Just, for old times' sake, last one.
真的是最后一次
Absolute last one.
我可以 老式传统地
I could just, you know, the old traditional...
只是 插♥进♥去
simply... stick it in.
是吗 就像加油站一样 对吧
Yeah. Like a gas station, right?
只是插♥进♥去
Just stick it in.
所以法国医生 对吧
So a French doctor, huh?
听起来你似乎配不上她的好和有趣
She sounds far too nice and interesting for you.
她也不是那么好
She's not that nice.
内心深处 她很看重地位和钱 和你一样
Deep down she's... status- and money-obsessed. Like you.
现在这样很好
This is nice.
就像朋友一样
This is like being friends.
你知道的
You know.
是吉尔
It was Gil.
他很感兴趣
He's very interested.
我觉得你应该这么做
I think you should do this.
你好迷人
You're hot, you're...
现在特别特别迷人
so hot right now.
得了吧 内特
Come on. Nate.
我们应该当回好人
We should be good people.
我知道
Uh, I know.
第二天早上起来 觉得自己不像个混♥蛋♥
Wouldn't it be nice to just wake up in the morning and...
这样难道不好吗
...not feel like a fucking piece of shit?
- 早 小茜 - 早上好
- Hey, Shiv. - Morning.
你知道自己很棒 是吧
You know you're amazing, right?
可能是吧
Uh, yeah. I guess.
来见一见吉尔吧
Come meet Gil.
他不是个空想派 他会走到最后的
He's not a pipe dream. He's gonna go all the way.
好吧
OK.
最后 我们还是坚守了底线
So, we behaved ourselves.
人们会写首歌♥来赞美我们两个有多配的
They're gonna write songs about how good we were.
小茜 你是金发的野兽
Shiv? You're a blonde beast.
你应该做自己想做的事
You should do whatever you want.
再见 内特
Bye, Nate.
我想票数应该很相近 但是
I think it's gonna be tight, but, uh...
所有的中间派都偏向我们这边
you know, all the variables swing our way.
杰西 怎么了
Hey, what's up, Jess?
希诺伊女士正在线上
I have Ms. Shinoya on the line.
好的
OK.
萨里塔吗
Sarita?
你好
Hello?
伊洛娜 伊洛娜 你好
Ilona. Ilona, hi. How are you?
我的天 听到你的声音太高兴了
God, it's great to hear your voice.
你起来了 你有收到我的礼物吗
Y-You're up. Um, did-- did you get my gift?
是的 我女儿说你不想我去
Yes. So, my daughter told me you don't want me voting
参加今天的董事大会投票 是吗
in today's board meeting. Is that right?
不不不 完全不是
No, no, no. That's-- That's not it at all.
只是
That's, um...
我可以解释一下吗
C-Can I explain? That's--
我只是想告诉你
Well, I'm letting you know
我会打电♥话♥远程投票
that I will be dialing in.
好的 只是 有一些问题
O-OK. Well, look, there's some issues.
我知道你还没
I know you haven't--
听着 我可以 我可以现在过来和你详谈吗
Look, could I-- Could I come and talk it through?
肯德尔 我会打电♥话♥的
Kendall, I will be dialing in.
我一小时后到
I'll be there in an hour.
好的 谢谢 伊洛娜
Great. OK, thanks, Ilona.
你想现在跑这么远去她那儿吗 去长岛吗
You're gonna go all the way out to her? To Long Island?
- 是的 我可以 - 时间够吗
- Yeah, I can-- - Is there time?
我可以的 我可以的
I can make it. I can make it.
我想
I think...
我想我必须去
I think I have to go.
准备好了吗 出发吧
Hey. You ready? Let's go.
不好意思 罗伊先生 航道关闭了
Sorry, Mr. Roy, the skies are closed.
临时空中管制 可能有恐怖袭击
Temporary flight restriction. There's a possible terror threat.
不行 不行 我必须出发 不管他们要多少钱都不是问题 我们走
No, no, I need to go, pal. I'll pay whatever fine they hit us with. Let's go.
不行的 先生 联邦航♥空♥局会吊销我的飞行驾照
We can't do that, sir. FAA will pull my license.
没问题 我会搞定联邦航♥空♥局的
Uh, OK, I'll handle the FAA.
或者 还有什么 美国直升飞机协会吗 我也搞得定
Or-- What is it? The AHS? I'll handle it.
不管你损失了什么 我都会补偿你 可以了吗
Whatever you lose financially, I'll make up in perpetuity. OK?
先生 如果我们现在起飞 我们可能会被战斗机射下来
Sir, if we take off now, we can be shot down by an F-16.
好吧 但是也不一定 对吧
Yeah, but not really. Right?
空域现在被封锁了
Airspace is on lockdown.
我们没有办法
There's nothing we can do.
从这儿到市区里有多远 到金融区
How long to get to the city? Financial district?
哥们 我们应该找时间喝个一轮的 是吧
Man, we should get a round of fuckin' shots going, right?
一定要
Make it happen.
当然
Will do.
见到战争犯的感觉真不错 完全洗白了
It's nice to see the war criminal. Cleans up well.
是的 他很好 很可爱
Yeah, nice guy, lovely guy.
我们没问题的 是吧 很有把握 对吧
We good, then? Solid? Right?
我听说罗根即使有粉碎性骨折
I heard Logan started on time even when
也准时地从阿斯彭飞过来了
he was airlifted in from Aspen with a shattered femur.
是的
That is true.
是的 没错
Yep, no.
对的
That is correct.
你的电♥话♥能用吗
Hey, is your phone working?
我可以借一下摩托车速递员的车吗
C-C-Can I get like a motorcycle courier?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表