剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他还在说这件事吗
Is he still talking about that?
是啊
Yeah.
- 可悲 - 是啊
- It's pathetic. - Yeah.
他事喜欢的啊 对吧
He enjoyed it, right?
那必须的
Oh, yeah!
你不是也是吗
I mean, you did too.
就是喜欢胡搞
You know, just messin' around.
胡搞而已
Yeah, just messin' around.
爸爸推测是买♥♥两条战犬之后
Dad's theory was you got two fighting dogs,
赶走其中弱的哪个
you send the weak one away,
惩罚它
you punish the weak one.
这样所有人都了解谁是老大了
Then everyone knows the hierarchy,
都豁然开朗了
then everyone's happy.
所以他走了
So away he went.
我得继续找了
I gotta keep lookin'. OK.
你好 可以问个问题吗
Hi! Hey, may I ask you,
911那天你在哪里
where were you on 9/11?
行 算了算了
You know what, I--Never mind.
听着 桑迪
Listen, Sandy.
谢谢你的提议 但是我不打算走
I appreciate your offer. I'm not getting out.
好吧 你要是一定要跟你♥爸♥爸说 好让他找你回去
OK. Well, if you think you have to tell your father and get back in with him,
- 那我 - 钱留着
then I--- Keep your money.
钱留着 光明正大带我去
Keep your money, bring me in.
我们不能偷偷摸摸的
We do this properly.
要一起搞垮我爸
We'll go fuck my dad together.
收♥购♥
Takeover.
恶意融♥资♥买♥♥入
Leveraged buyout. Hostile.
你们公♥司♥是双重股权制
That's a dual stock situation.
没办法直接购入的
That's not gonna be straightforward.
股价下跌 股东都气坏了
Price in the toilet, shareholders are pissed--
我们可以一起制约他
you and me could force him to the table.
那你其他家人怎么办
What about the rest of your family?
去他们的
Fuck the rest of my family.
- 说得轻松 - 没人理解我
- Easy to say. - No one has a clue but me.
我知道该怎么做 已经想明白了
I know what to do. I see it all.
我们毁掉公♥司♥
We take it apart.
去他妈的当地电视台 报纸 公园
Fuck local TV, newspapers, parks--
我们把整个破城都连根拔起吧
we bulldoze the whole fuckin' shantytown.
把最赚钱的肥肉留下
We just keep the juiciest morsels,
把死马
turn the thing from a pod of rotting whales
当活马医活了
into one bastard great white.
你有什么目的
What's your end?
当CEO 只有我才了解公♥司♥结构
CEO. I'm the only one who knows the architecture.
企业的人脉结构
OK? The emotional corporate architecture.
我觉得可以 但是斯图伊可能觉得不行
Well, I could like it. Stewy might not like it.
去他妈的斯图伊
Fuck Stewy.
只要有钱可图 斯图伊就跟狗一样什么都行了
Stewy will follow the money like a dog in a cartoon.
你确定有那么大胃口吞并吗
And you sure you got the stomach?
当然
Yeah.
我没问题
I'm good.
汤姆
Tom.
抱歉吵醒你了
...sorry to wake you.
一切还好吧
Hey. Is everything OK?
不好
No.
他喘不上气了
He couldn't catch his breath.
听着 医生给我们提建议了 我们真的很抱歉
Listen, we've been advised, and we are really sorry,
他现在的身体不适合去参加婚礼
but I don't think it's a good idea for him to come to the wedding.
好吧 可以理解
Oh, yeah. That sounds sensible.
小茜
Shiv.
他真的很抱歉
He really is sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
拜拜
OK, bye.
你还好吧
You OK?
挺好的 酒宴承办人
Yeah. I'm great. That's two less wedding dinners
可以少准备两场晚宴了
for the caterers to have to organize.
我也不清楚 内特
I don't know, Nate.
我现在很混乱
I don't fuckin' know.
我可以帮你处理这件事情
And I would be your point man on this,
你就不用直接跟我爸交涉了
so you would not have to deal direct with my dad.
如果我们能定好价钱
So if we can find a price...
- 投资有潜力是吧 - 有可能
- But there's potential? - It could happen.
我好激动
Well, fuck, I'm excited.
太棒了 我完全有好的预感
This is great. This is pure upside.
- 谢谢 - 太棒了 哥们
- Thank you. - Awesome, dude.
先耍耍他
Let's jerk him around for a bit,
然后再把他赶回去
then throw him back.
这个该死的家族
This fuckin' family.
你好 快来
Ooh, hey! Come on.
怎么样啊
How's it goin'?
干嘛
What?
你想吓唬我吗
What, are you psyching me out?
我好怕怕啊
I'm fuckin' terrified.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
我靠
Shit.
如果车还不来
If the car doesn't come soon,
我应该就游回家了
I'm just gonna swim home, I think.
格雷格说你吞了自己的精
Greg tells me you swallowed your own load.
就是 嗯 挺狂野的
- Yeah, It was-- Yeah. It was pretty wild.
不过没什么可担心的 就好像我没出轨一样
It's cool, though, 'cause it's like I didn't cheat
因为我的精♥子♥都在体内循环了
'cause all the sperm stayed in my own body.
陷入死循环了 所以
Like a closed loop system. So...
要是能见到小茜就好了
It'd be really nice to see Shiv.
威拉 我想说我爱你
Willa! Hi, I just want to say I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
怎么了 车呢
What's happening? Where's the car?
五分钟到
Arriving in five.
恭喜 汤姆
Congratulations, Tom.
听说你吞了自己的精
I hear you swallowed your own load.
是啊
Yeah, I did.
今晚真的很开心
It's been a really wonderful night.
我想吃鸡肉馅饼
I would love a chicken pot pie.
小茜
Thank you.
好的宝贝 挂了
OK, honey, bye.
小茜
Hey, Shiv!
到家了
I'm home!
眉毛都还在哦
Still got both my eyebrows!
- 回来啊了 - 嘿
- Oh, hi! - Hey.
你这么快回来啦
Hey, you're back... already.
我好想你啊 想死你了
God, I missed you, honey. God, I missed you.
- 真想你 - 怎么样
- I missed you. - How was it?
- 你说派对吗 - 嗯
- - Which-- Oh, the party? - Yeah.
特别开心
It was a blast.
- 是吗 - 嗯嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
都干了什么
So... what happened?
就是
You know, just...
这个那个的
like, this and that.
普普通通而已
Usual. Normal stuff.
具体做了什么 汤姆
Specifically what, Tom?
你说什么 不 小茜 你
Wait, what? No. Shiv, you--
你不是说
I thought you said--
亲爱的 我搞你呢
Oh, honey, I'm shitting you.
天啊 吓屎了
Oh, my God, OK.
你回来了就好
Oh, it's good to have you back.
弗兰克
Yeah, Frank.
搞艺术的那些姑娘
Those girls from the art thing,
记得吧 我要你去传她们是吸毒的
I want you to put the word around they're junkies,
荡♥妇♥ 她们就是一群
they're sluts, they're shooting seed capital
拜金女
straight into their arms.
一定把她们搞垮
Let's sink them.
先生们 可以开始吗
Gentlemen. Shall we?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表