剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥的跟爷爷谈过了
You talked to the fucking grandfather clock?
他签什么了吗
Has he signed anything?
不 那太无礼了
No, that would just be rude.
我是说 他 他
I mean, he-- he-- he--
他以前在他妈的塞斯纳
he used to give me flying lessons
给我上过飞行课
in his fuckin' Cessna.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
你已经不再是小少爷了
You're not a little prince anymore.
就别依赖切斯特的塔基爵士了
Don't rely on Sir Talky of Fuckchester, please.
他很好 小斯图
He's good, Stewy.
我们是在北部工作 还是
Are we working upstate, or...
我猜是 愚笨先生
Ah. Mr. Fuckhead, I presume.
洛根?罗伊 洛根?罗伊 洛根?罗伊
Logan Roy, Logan Roy, Logan Roy.
我们可以谈谈吗
Are we allowed to talk?
我对你本人非常钦佩 罗伊先生
I've nothing but admiration for you personally, Mr. Roy.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
就像你说的那样 不是吗
It's the sort of thing you say, isn't it?
有品味
Ooh. Classy.
你对我有什么意见
So, what is it you've got against me?
你让它成为私人恩怨
You're the one making it personal.
我只是努力做好我的工作
I'm just trying to do my job,
考虑到每个人 而不只是我自己
think of everyone, not just myself.
每个人的利益都是所有人的利益
The interest of each is the good of all.
这是定理
That is the whole of the law.
你不用提醒我亚当?史密斯
You don't need to remind me of my Adam Smith.
- 我是教经济学的 - 在哪 幼儿园吗
- I taught economics. - Where? Kindergarten?
你认为因材施教
What about "From each according to his ability,
因人而异如何呢
to each according to his need"?
那要是 你别当时我说的
What about, and this isn't me talking,
但要是 我 超能力先生
but what about me, Mr. Fucking Ability,
在我的汽车店里
busting my chops
忙来忙去
in my auto shop
就为了项目里某个欲求不满的家伙
so that some needy fuck from the projects
能浪费我时间吗
can jack off on my time?
恐怕这就是问题所在
That's the issue, I'm afraid.
可是我觉得
Well, I find that
这样就不太人性了
a very reductive view of human nature.
我不管人性
I didn't make human nature,
我只知道 他们会去深入了解看到的东西
but I do know what they read and what they watch.
而我靠满足人们真正的愿望赚钱
I make my nut off what people really want.
别跟我说人
Don't tell me about people.
我要是不懂人性 一周不到就破产了
I'd go flat broke in a week if I didn't.
幸会 参议员
Nice to meet you, Senator.
嗯
Yeah.
好梦 爸爸
Sleep well, Dad.
- 晚安 - 谢谢
- Night. - Thank you.
今晚可能是你接下来十年里谁的最好的一晚了
Might be your last good one for a decade or so.
游轮的问题
The cruise situation.
不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
随你便
Yeah, sure.
很快就知道了
Well, you might soon.
除非
Unless...
你说点好听的又不会死 西沃恩
You could afford to be un peu plus agréable, Siobhan.
你不懂 玛西亚
You don't understand, Marcia.
谁是被宠坏的小婊砸我还是看得出来的
Well, I know when I see a spoiled slut.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你又不是聋
Tu m'entends.
你谁啊你
What the fuck? Who are you?
权力集中营吗
Apart from a machine for gathering power?
你根本不了解人类有多脆弱
You don't know how vulnerable a human being can be.
行了吧你
Oh, for fuck's sake.
你是不是吃柚子都要计划计划
Have you ever had a fucking grapefruit without an agenda?
他为你提供了优渥的环境
He made you a playground,
你就无法无天了
and you think it's a whole world.
去你♥妈♥的♥滚
Well, va te faire foutre.
去社会上闯闯就知道怎么回事了
Go out and see how you like it.
滚粗
Fuck off.
你俩关系不错嘛
Well, you two seem to be the best of friends.
别说了
Don't.
别难过 没事的
Aw, come on. It's OK.
粉红裙子的
Hey. Pinky.
会有人联♥系♥你的
Someone will be in touch.
很好
Great.
你超棒的知道吗
You know, you're fuckin' great.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你既不是疯子
You're not a head fuck.
也不是婊♥子♥或者拜金女
Or a bitch or a leech.
你说话真好听
You say such pretty things.
从来没要求留下过夜
You never once asked to stay over...
或者问我和我爸的关系 信托
or how it works with my dad, or the trust,
或者我能拿到多少钱
or what my stake is, you know?
我只是一点都不关心
I'm just pathologically incurious.
要是我准备娶你呢
What if I was prepared to marry you?
你好呀
Hello?
好呀
Hiya.
- 好吧 - 怎么
- Right. - What?
小茜要结婚了
Shiv's getting married,
肯德尔已经结婚了
Kendall got married...
明白了 那不如你从奥林匹斯山上下来
I see. So, how about you come down off of Mt. Olympus
再向我这个普通人求婚吧
and propose to a mere mortal?
有何不可
Yeah, what if?
- 不行 - 不行
- No. - No?
- 太离谱 - 为什么
- Crazy. - Why is this crazy?
因为我们的关系不正常
Because this isn't a normal relationship.
为什么
Why?
首先
Well, um, for one thing,
我们都不上♥床♥
we never fuck.
我们上啊
Oh, yeah, we do.
- 并不 - 别这样啦
- No, we don't. - Yeah, come on,
我们干了啊 就是最近很忙而已
yeah, we do, we've been busy, that's all.
不 你有一回在我旁边撸管
No, you, like, kind of jerked off near me, once.
别这么龌龊呗
There's no need to be disgusting.
说实话 罗曼 我跟新郎之间的性接触
To be honest, Roman, I've had more sexual contact
都比和你的多
with the groom than I have with you.
不是不让你说这件事吗
I asked you not to talk about that.
我睡过好多男人的 罗曼·罗伊
I've slept with a lot of guys, Roman Roy,
你要是不能跟我睡 就直说吧
and if that is gonna be a problem, you better say.
不是我的问题 是汤姆的问题
It's not gonna be a problem, it's Tom's.
你到底要不要结婚
You want to get married or not?
宝贝
Babe.
你觉得这样做我就能不走吗
Do you think this is the way to get someone to stay?
嘿嘿 格里
Hey-hey, Gerri.
谢谢你跟我在这见面
Thank you for meeting me here.
这是干什么
Uh-huh. What is this?
聊聊天
Uh, just a chat.
好吧 是你的婚礼
Right. It's your wedding;
为什么感觉要被上的是我呢
why do I feel like I'm about to get fucked?
太晚了 情况是这样的
OK, it's late. Here's the situation.
我知道邮轮部门的恐怖表演了
I know all about the cruise division horror show.
还有你们隐瞒的事实
And the cover-up.
吉尔想要毁了你
And Gil wants to go to town on you,
但是如果ATN公♥司♥不再人身攻击
but maybe I can get him to hold off
我可以拦下他
if ATN stops the personal stuff.
吉尔的妻子
Gil's wife.
你希望我们别再攻击他吗
You want us to stop attacking him?
可怜脆弱的小总统候选人
Poor liddle fwagile pwesidential candidate.
不 我希望你们在候选人初选会的时候一直攻击他
No, keep attacking him all through the primaries,
让我们火一把 然后在大选的时候
fire up our base, and then just back off
撤退
for the general.
我们是新闻工作者 小茜 不是遥控的小
They're journalists, Shiv, not remote-controlled little--
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表