剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
就是考虑到这些信息会不会被分享给第三方
just in terms of like sharing it with third parties,
我希望我的数据能被保密得很好
I like to keep-- keep my data pretty tight.
谢谢 兄 谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, ma-- Thanks, man.
再一次 欢迎所有人的到来
Again, welcome, everybody.
请开动吧
Please go ahead.
我们这顿饭是家庭风格
We're eating family-style.
家庭风格 什么 好像我们真的是一家人似的
Oh, family style. What, almost like we're a family.
好的
OK.
好吧
All right.
到我这当口了
Cross intersection.
自己开吃吧
Serve yourself.
- 谢谢你 - 这是不是就是一家人会做的
- Thank you. - Is that what families do?
- 不要 不要 - 好
- No. No. - Yeah.
好的 爸爸 切的漂亮
OK, Pa. Nicely done.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 尤恩
So, Ewan...
农场经营的怎么样
how's the ranch?
你为何不找个时间过来 亲自看看呢
Why don't you come up sometime? See for yourself.
谢谢你 尤恩 真是个友好的邀请
Thank you, Ewan. What a kind invitation.
嗨 嗨 抱歉我们迟到了
Hi! Hi. Sorry we're late.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 感恩节快乐 抱歉 我们在国家草地玩得晚了
Hi. Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry, we're on the Turkey Trail.
- 你迟到了 - 嗨
- You're late. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 艾弗森在哪儿啊
- Hey. - Where's Iverson?
他 他 他
He's-- He's-- He's, um--
他在另外一个屋子里
He's just in the other room.
他 只是要一个人呆一会
He's-- He's just having a moment.
抱歉 大伙儿
Sorry, guys.
- 我去和他坐一会 - 不 没事的 我去吧
- I'll go sit with him. - No, it's fine. I will.
别去那儿 嘿
Don't go there! Hey!
把他叫过来
Get him in here.
他得按照我说的来
He has to do as he's told.
他只需要点时间 因为过渡时期
He just needs some time, because transitions
- 是很困难的 - 或许我们应该
- are difficult. - Maybe we should just--
过渡时期是很困难的
Oh. Transitions are difficult.
你在和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你知道过渡时期很困难吗
Did you know that transitions were difficult?
我确实知道过渡时期是困难的
I did know that transitions were difficult.
大伙 干杯
Cheers, everybody!
你们有过渡困难吗
Did you have transition difficulties?
干杯
Cheers.
你为什么要打给我 别给我打电♥话♥ 出问题了吗
Why are you calling me? Do not call me. Is there a problem?
什么也别告诉我 你根本就不该开机
Don't tell me anything. Your phone shouldn't even be on.
我在保管处那里签了字才能看文件箱
I signed at the depository for the document crates,
我在屋子里了 汤姆 这没事的吧
and, uh, I'm in the room, Tom, is that OK?
- 你知道该做什么 - 但这是没问题的吧 因为
- Well, you know what to do. - But is it OK? Because...
这感觉有点像水门事件
this feels like a Watergate sort of scenario,
我从没有细研究过那个
and I never studied that specifically,
但我觉得 我说他们都遭殃了也是对的
but I feel like, um, I'm correct in saying they all got fucked.
当然没问题了 格雷格
Of course it's OK, Greg!
没问题的 这就是个工作
It's OK. It's a job.
将螺栓射入牛的头部也是一项工作
Shooting bolts into cows' heads is a job,
但我可不想这么度过感恩节啊
but it's not how I want to spend my Thanksgiving.
你知道不
Ya know?
喂
Hello?
天啊
Man...
你♥爸♥爸
your dad.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck off.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我觉得他是不怎么能理解
I guess he had it pretty rough.
有代沟而已
Different generation.
好吧 你知道不 你回去吧 我搞得定的
OK, you know what? You go back in. I got this.
- 我确定这就是我的错 - 我不是这个意思 拉娃
- I'm sure it's my fault anyway. - I wasn't saying that, Rava.
我只是
I was just s--
我只是说 或许有时他就是想试探一下界线在哪儿
I was just saying maybe he would like to feel where the line is sometimes.
来吧 孩子们
Come on. Guys?
你们的食物要凉了
Your food will get cold.
- 好的 - 就来
- Got it. - Coming.
它们贵吗
And are they expensive?
价格不一
Varies.
这个 这儿
This. Hm, here.
这是维多利亚十字勋章
This is a Victoria Cross.
罗曼 你也应该做点类似的事 有个爱好可是极好的
Rome, you should do something like this. It's nice to have a hobby.
- 我也有爱好的 - 杀流浪汉
- I got a hobby. - Killing hobos
可不能叫爱好
isn't a hobby.
真漂亮
Pretty.
然后这个
And this...
第一次世界大战第十六步兵加拿大奖章
is a World War I 16th Infantry Canadian medal.
当然
Of course,
亚述人在罗马人之前佩戴的勋章
the Assyrians wore medals before the Romans.
但这个 是罗马的
But this... is Roman.
原谅我的无知 是你赢得的这些勋章嘛
And, excuse my ignorance, but did you win any of these?
当然不是
Of course not.
他没当过兵
He never served.
我是否可以
Is it OK if I
- 最好不要摸 - 好的
- Maybe don't touch. - OK.
这个花了我不少钱
This one did cost rather a lot.
没有赢得它的那个人付出的多
Not as much as it cost the man who won it.
我出于尊敬收集了它们
I collect 'em... out of respect.
可不是嘛
Sure you do.
你知道吗 50年前
You know, 50 years ago
他自愿参战为了让镇上的荡♥妇♥对他刮目相看
he volunteered for a war just to impress the town slut.
现如今 没有人 没一个人 知道后来怎么样了
And now, no one-- no one-- ever hears the end of it.
我以为加拿大人只在冰上战斗
I thought Canadians only fought on the ice.
3万名加拿大人在越南与共♥产♥主义作斗争
30,000 Canadians fought communism in Vietnam.
是的
Oh, yeah,
多谢 多谢 多谢了
thank you, thank you, thank you.
你想要什么 一块勋章
What do you want, huh? A medal?
- 给我们自♥由♥ - 什么
- To keep us free. - What?
越共打到你渥太华的家里了 是吗
Viet Cong come up your drainpipe in Ottawa, did they?
随你乱吐脏水吧
Free to spew your poison.
为所有我们不需要的战争狂欢
Carnival barker for all the wars we really didn't need.
你开过枪吗
Did you even fire a gun?
你不是最终没完成金伯利任务吗
Didn't you end up doing KP duty?
拜托 够了
Oh, please, come on.
他们应该把尸体寄给你
They should send you the bodies.
承受所有负担 搅乱所有思想
Bear any burden. Stir any gumbo.
我家没有任何你公♥司♥电视的频道
I don't have any of your channels at my house.
哦 我看过
Oh, I see them--
我去吃面条的地方
at the place I go for noodles.
他们有放映
They have 'em on.
我很尴尬
And I'm embarrassed.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
你没有是因为你穷
You don't have 'em because you're bitter.
全球气候变暖
Global warming?
环境变化
Climate change?
你手上有无数人的鲜血
The blood of millions on your hands?
为了找你这个该死的疯子 谨慎队长
To get your fuckin' nut, Captain Cautious.
洛根 一切都不是为了钱
Everything isn't about money, Logan.
- 嗯 - 你听说过道德吗
- Oh... - Have you ever heard of ethics?
你听说过乞讨信吗
Uh-huh. You ever heard of a begging letter?
一封可怜的信
One miserable letter.
我有一千英亩 世界其余的都是你的
I got a thousand acres... you got the rest of the world.
哦是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
大人物 老大哥
Big man. Big brother.
直到蓝莓被划分到水果栏里
Wouldn't eat a fuckin' blueberry until it had been weighed
才有了第一个吃蓝莓的人 普里姆小姐
and written in the ledger, little Miss Prim!
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
你也不是真理的仲裁者
And you are not the arbiter of the truth.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表