剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
- 哎呦喂 - 我开玩笑的
- Boom! Ouch. - I'm just kidding.
- 你看起来不错 - 我呢 亲爱的
- You look great. - How about me, darling?
我看起来咋样
How do I look?
替操员 马克 就是替补耐操员
FIE, Mark. Fuckable in an emergency.
现在 如果我们不玩儿这个冰冷的小把戏的话
Now, if we don't call out this frigid little phony,
谁会呢
who will?
是的 好的
Yeah. Good.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
我不知道你要过来
I didn't know you were coming in.
格里知道吗
Did-- Did Gerri?
我来还要你批准吗
Do I need permission?
喂 去你的吧 别这么说
Hey, come on. Screw you.
我来确保你不再
Just making sure you're not selling
卖♥♥掉我手下的公♥司♥股份
any more of the company from under me.
哦 你现在想谈这件事吗
Oh, you want to get into that?
你知道吗 因为你负债累累
You know, you put a hole in us
给我们造成了巨大的损失
by taking on a shitload of debt.
但是 听着 我
But look, this is, uh...
我很高兴见到你
it's great to see you.
你没事吧
Are you sure you're OK?
也许你应该听个简报 休息一下 好吗
Maybe you should get a briefing and get some rest, yeah?
好吧
Yeah, OK.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
把轮椅推过来 我要去小解一下
Bring the wheelchair! I need to take a leak!
喂 老爸回来了
Hey. So, uh, Dad's back.
回哪儿 回去掌握大权吗
Back where? Back in the chair?
似乎有点快啊 是吧
Seems kind of fast, right?
但是你知道 显然这是个好事
But, you know, it's good, obviously.
要是他脑子从后脑勺里掉出来了 你才会觉得是个好事
You'd love it if his brain fell out the back of his head.
天呐 我只是怕万一
Jesus. I'm just scared in case--
你怕万一他想把你赶出去
You're scared in case he tries to push you out
也把你的计划 就是用滴滴看新闻 用脸书云养猫
and your plans for, you know, Uber for news and Facebook for cats
还有开公♥司♥的计划取消掉
and open plan office.
你想要一个施展的平台 把你的想法塞进
You want a dance platform jerkin' off idea gloop into...
思维箱里
think boxes.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
- 早上好啊 罗曼 - 弗兰克
- Roman. Good morning. - Frank.
不 更正一下 在我看来今天早上一点也不好
No, correction, it is not a good morning from my POV
因为你来了 我他妈讨厌死你了
because you're here and I fuckin' hate you.
得了吧 小子
Oh, come on, kid.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is goin' on?
你♥爸♥爸让我回来
Your dad asked me to come back.
妈的 黄鼠狼又回来了
Oh, the fuckin'-- the weasel prevails.
这个拿来当你的自传书名还是不错的
That'd be a good name for your autobiography,
前提是有人愿意出版混♥蛋♥写的书
if they did books by jerks.
天 你真可悲
God, you're pathetic.
- 他道歉了 - 行吧 哥们
- He apologized. - Sure, man. Yeah.
他开车撞我们保姆的时候可没道歉
He didn't apologize when he hit our au pair with his car.
他想让我帮忙道歉
He wants me to show you the ropes.
他说 因为她长得太矮我没看见才撞到的 她活该
"It was her fault for being too short," he said.
行吧
OK.
- 没别的了吗 - 你什么意思
- Nothing else? - What do you mean?
我是说逐渐上升的事态
I mean, in terms of what went up there.
就好像最开始只是一个指头 然后是一个拳头
Because first it's a finger, then it's a fist.
紧接着又成了一个理查德·尼克松形状的假鸡♥巴♥
then it's a dildo shaped like Richard Nixon.
我♥操♥了
Ohh. Fuck this!
才不会有人跟男人说这种话呢
A man wouldn't be getting this.
我们不如就这么说
Let's say that.
同意 百分之百同意
Yeah, agreed. Hundred percent.
但目前就我们的情况
But for us, now,
这事是不会自己解决的
this isn't gonna go away,
所以我们得弄清楚 我们得知道细节
so we need to be clear, we need to know the details.
我觉得你应该再跟你丈夫谈谈
I think you need to talk to your husband again.
这件事过不去是因为泛美网络科技公♥司♥咬住不放
It's not going away because ATN won't let it go away.
所以我觉得你还是跟你父亲谈谈吧
So I think you should talk to your father.
我只想座位表能保持原样
I just hope the seating plan holds.
如果可以的话
If it does...
中东你们要小心了
look out, Middle East,
因为我无所不能
'cause I can fix anything.
我只想让各位知道
I just want you to know
你们是我共事过的
you're the best damn bunch of people
最牛逼的一帮人
I ever had the honor to work for.
非常感谢各位
Thank you very much.
大人物上场了
Here he comes.
比尔 史上最棒老板
Bill. The best boss that ever lived.
就跟曼德拉操了圣诞老人然后生出来的他一样
It's like Mandela fucked Santa and gave birth to Bill.
感谢各位
Thank you, everybody.
你听说洛根的事了吗
Did you hear about Logan?
他们说他要来
They say he came in.
额 是 我知道
Uh, uh-huh. Yeah, I knew.
但我不能说
But I couldn't say.
感谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
赶紧的啊 你个混♥蛋♥装什么老好人
Come on, you genial old fucker.
赶紧进来 不然我都该退休了
Get in here already, before it's time for me to retire.
- 比尔 - 抱歉啊
- Hey, Bill! - Sorry about all that.
没事的 比尔 我只希望有朝一日
No problem, Bill! I just hope one day
我也能如此鼓舞大家
I can eventually inspire similar affection.
这位是
Uh, this is,
这是格雷格
this is Greg,
我最开始就带在身边培养的小孩
new kid I took under my wing when I started.
我其实是家族的
I'm actually a part of the fam--
格雷格 不用讲述你的人生故事
Doesn't need to hear your life story, Greg.
- 所以 感谢你做的一切啊 - 别客气
- So, uh, thanks for everything. - No.
但是听着 我最后拍照之前
But listen, before I do the final photo,
有件事我要说一下
there's a... thing I need to mention.
- 行啊 - 就我俩
- Cool. - You know, just us?
- 哦好吧 - 行吗
- Oh. Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah?
- 很高兴认识你 - 恩 谢谢理解
- Great to meet you. - Yeah. Thanks for understanding.
- 谢谢你 比尔 - 没事的
- Thank you, Bill. - You're welcome.
所以是这样
OK. So, uh...
我把无线网♥关♥了 然后呢
I've turned off the Wi-Fi, and...
这个现在是完全不联网的
this is, uh... this is air-gapped,
然后我要给你写一个东西
so I'm gonna create a Word document for you,
然后打印出来 因我不想上面
and then I'm gonna print it, because I don't want
有我任何的笔迹
anything with my handwriting on it.
我觉得某人退休以后
I think someone has been watching
间谍电影看得有点多啊 比尔
a few too many spy movies since they retired, eh, Bill?
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
这个
Ah. Here.
这个是储藏室里
This, uh, this is the number
一系列文件的编号♥
of a set of storage files in the depository,
然后主题叫做
and the subject is, well,
那个什么 这个不重要
something that-- it's not a big deal,
但是需要处理一下
but it needs to be handled,
因为你是家族里的人嘛
and, uh... you're in the family.
所以我跟你说 这个是法务部的人员
So... this is the name of the legal office
这个是中间人
that is the intermediary,
而这个呢 是公♥司♥之外 我们用来
and this is the person outside the firm
当做防火墙的角色
that we've been using as a firewall
来处理保密协议的反冲作用的人
to deal with the blowback from the NDAs.
这不重要 汤姆
It's not a big deal, Tom.
是 所以这是要干嘛 比尔
Right, but what is it, Bill?
是这样
Well--
你呢 有两个可行的选项
You-- you have two viable options.
我可以告诉你一切 这没问题
I can tell you everything, and that's fine.
或者我选择不告诉你 你就什么都不知道
Or I can not tell you, and... you wouldn't know,
然后你就可以免除自己于任何麻烦之中
and then you can steer clear of the whole death pit.
这样也是可以的
And that would be fine, too.
- 是嘛 - 所以我的意思
- Uh-huh. - So, I mean,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表