剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
肯 你还好吗 -他还好吗
Hey, Ken. Are you okay? - Is he okay?
他在卫生间里
Uh, he's in the bathroom.
欢迎 先生
Hey! Hey, sir!
飞机正在回程途中
Jet's en route back.
先生 我们要去哪儿
And, uh, where we headed, sir?
好了 飞机呢 我们能走了吗
Okay. Where are the planes? Can we go?
用不了一小时就能走了
Should be no more than an hour.
我给咱们找了一间不错的候机厅
I got us a nice room to wait in.
虽然可能也没多好
At least, not that nice, actually,
但已经是我能找到的最好的了
but it was the nicest I could source.
你们知道我们要去哪儿吗
Where are we going, do you know?
纽约吧 也许日内瓦
E...Either New York or Geneva
伦敦 新加坡 洛杉矶都有可能
or London or Singapore or L.A.
行吧 谢了
Okay. Thank you.
他刚才说了什么 -没说什么
What's he saying? - Not much.
那啥 有人知道他在想什么吗
Look, I mean, do we know what's he thinking?
好吧 他一直在说他妈妈的事儿
Yeah, well, he's talking about his Mom a lot.
好吧 -什么
Oh! Okay. - His mom?
我们有什么对策
What...what's the play?
不知道
I don't know.
涌现了很多有趣的点子
Lot of interesting ideas flying around.
我被开了 他被开了 她升职了
I got fired. He got fired. She got promoted.
我被反聘回来了 她又降级了 是吧...
I got re-hired. She got demoted, right? It's...
磨蹭什么呢
Come on!
爸 想要我跟你一路吗
Dad? Want me to ride with you?
怎么 你想给我口
You wanna suck my dick?
性侵指控铺天盖地
Is what he said to his son
他还对自己的儿子说这种话
as the sexual assault allegations poured in.
兄弟
Hey, dude.
回头打给你
Let me call you back.
肯
Hey, Ken.
你还好吗 能吭一声儿吗
If, if you're okay, will you just say, "Okay,"
这样我就能知道你还好
so that I know you're okay?
要不然... 我就得破门而入了
Because otherwise I...I'll have to break the door down
我不是太想... 我也不知道自己能不能做到
and I don't really want... I don't know if I'll be able to.
但是...
Wha... But, um...
好了 各就各位
Okay. Action stations.
我们走 准备大干一场
Let's fucking go, let's get into this.
肯 我们去哪儿啊
And where are we going, Ken?
回公♥司♥ 抢得先机 找好律师和公♥关♥
Waystar, plant a flag, fix on my lawyer, PRs,
动摇一些独♥立♥董事
get some independent directors shaking,
没准还要去局里喝喝茶
and maybe ride in to see the fucking Feds.
不予评论 不予评论
No comment! No comment!
不予评论 不予评论 -你不说话就好了
No comment! No comment! - You don't have to say that.
不一定非得说出来 格雷格 不说话就好了
You don't have to say that, Greg, just don't comment.
请让一下 -不予评论 不予评论
Excuse me. - No comment! No comment!
别录了 别录了
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
好了 杰西 走吧 -好的
Okay, Jess, let's go. - Uh-huh.
这是公♥司♥的车 -什么
This is a company vehicle. - What?
我是说 我并不想插足你们的争斗
I mean, I don't have a dog in this fight.
但是既然你已经公开替公♥司♥
But since you just clearly opened the company up
接受幕后调查和诉讼
to investigation, lawsuits,
我想你可能已不再是公♥司♥的一份子了
I imagine you're no longer working for the company?
不是啊 我恰恰是在为公♥司♥的利益着想
Well, no, because I was acting in the best interests of the company.
是吗 违反保密职责算吗
Yeah? Violating your duty of confidentiality?
违反了你作为董事的信托责任也算吗
Violating your fiduciary duties as a director?
听着 卡洛丽娜 我需要密不透风的作战小队 不含杂质
Look. I need a sealed unit here, Karolina. I need a clean jar.
所以... 你到底要不要为革命出力
So... so... are you in for this fucking revolution?
我当然知道这很刺♥激♥ 我...
No, I know it's exciting. And, and I...I...I s...
我... -你是站在我这边的吧 是或不是
I... - Are you with me, yes or no?
肯 你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it like that, Ken?
你知情吗 -我吗 不知情
I mean, did you know? - Me? No. No.
不知情 我没有提前接到通知 我对他的评论感到很惊讶
No, I had no prior warning and I was surprised at his comments,
但现在我十分关心这事 希望听到更多回应
but now I am obviously concerned and interested to hear more.
好吧 -卡洛丽娜 这是你人生的分叉点
Okay. - This is a fork in your life, Karolina.
你正在一辆开向正义的车上
This is the righteous vehicle.
只是... 只是... -明白了 停车
It's just not... It's not... - Okay. Stop the car.
下车 请下车 我要打电♥话♥了 -肯...
Out. Out. Please. I need to make calls. - Ken...
我的汤里容不下你这颗老鼠屎 好吗
I can't have weevils in the fucking flour sack, okay?
现在 下车 -肯
Out. Now. - Ken?
你今天听到的一切都是要保密的
Everything you've heard today is privileged.
敢泄露给其他人 我他妈的告死你
Repeat anything and I'll sue you out of your fucking ass.
你跟我来吗 格雷格 -我...
Are you coming, Greg? - I...
我...
I, uh, I...
我... 我还是跟着大部队吧
I...I...I think I'm just gonna catch a ride with these guys.
好 -行吗 谢谢你
Right. - Okay? Thank you.
你怎么被撵下车了 怎么回事
Why'd you get kicked out of the car? What happened?
你怎么从肯德尔的车上下来了
Why did you leave Kendall's car?
他要去机场吗
Was he driving to the airport?
你有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say?
洛根·罗伊本人完全知晓
Logan Roy was personally and fully aware
明亮星邮轮上犯下的罪行
of the crimes committed aboard Brightstar Cruises.
肯德尔·罗伊说他父亲支付了数百万美元的封口费
Kendall Roy says his father oversaw millions of dollars of payments
用于隐藏和掩盖邮轮事故的犯罪事实
to hide and cover-up criminal activity at the cruise line.
罗伊接着对他的父亲和韦斯达·罗伊科公♥司♥的价值观和行径
Roy went on to deliver a blistering denunciation of his father and the values
进行了强烈的谴责 -干得好
and practices at Waystar Royco. -Nice.
整个媒体帝国和保守派新闻频道的母公♥司♥
The media empire and parent company of the conservative news channel,
泛美网络科技公♥司♥ 以及记者...
ATN, and the correspondent that...
你其实是怎么想的
So, what are you actually thinking?
我怎么想的 -对 你怎么想的
What am I thinking? - Yeah, what are you thinking?
什么意思 就什么而言
What you mean? In terms of what?
当然是就当下的... 局势而言
Um, in terms of the fucking...the situation?
我在想 我们现在只需要支援老爸
I'm thinking that we just need to back Dad right now,
应该不会有人有别的想法吧
and I can't believe anyone would think anything else.
当然 当然不会
Yeah. Yeah, of course. Yeah.
但是呢... 我其实在想...
But... what am I actually thinking?
什么
Hmm?
好吧 我在想"他是不是嗑嗨了"
Well, I'm thinking, "Is he toast?"
我♥操♥ 真的吗
Oh, fuck, you are? Really?
真的 那你是怎么想的
Yeah, well, what, what are you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在想 也许我不应该想
Yeah, I am thinking that maybe I shouldn't be thinking,
"他是不是嗑嗨了"
"Is he toast?"
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我真觉得咱们该行动了
I really think we should react.
说真的 我觉得他绝对在嗑什么
By George, I think he's on to something!
大家伙 雨果准备好飞机了
Hey, Hugo's got planes.
听着 我的电♥话♥快被打爆了
Hi. Listen, I'm drowning in calls.
我想否认那些捕风捉影的猜测
And I want to deny, you know, speculation.
所以 我只想确认一下
So, uh, I'm just checking that obviously
我个人发表以下意见
we're all good if I say, for a starter,
那就是他从没伤害过任何人...
that he never hurt anyone, and he never...
也没碰过别人 大家都没意见吧
touched anyone, personally?
你大可放心地说 雨果
You can reassure on that, Hugo.
那就好 -你们知道吗
Good. - Did you know?
康纳 罗曼 小西
Connor? Roman? Shiv?
你们知道吗
Did you know?
你说什么
Wh...What's that?
你们知道他要这么干吗
Did you know he was going to do that?
我在想 -当然不知道了 爸
I was wondering. - Well, obviously not, Dad.
好吧
Uh-huh.
肯德尔脑子有病 他疯了
Kendall's mentally ill. He's insane.
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
不知道 老爸 等我们打给你
Don't know, Pop. We'll call you.
对 你静音了吗
Uh, yeah, you got it on silent?
我想让丽莎·亚瑟做我的私人律师
Okay, I think I want Lisa Arthur as my personal lawyer,
你能给雷米打个电♥话♥ 让他也找找其他人吗
but can you call Remi to hit me up with other names?
好
Uh-huh.
格雷格 我要是有什么不测
Greg, Greg, if I get taken out on other shit,
我可能需要你帮我测测文化温度
I might need you to take my cultural temperature.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表