剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们要去机场了吗
Are we goin' to an airfield?
嘿 格雷格 我跟你说过薇拉
Hey, Greg, did I tell you that Willa
- 搬到奥斯特利茨了吗 - 什么
- moved out to Austerlitz? - Oh?
是的 她喜欢那的安静
Yeah, she loves how quiet it is.
她没想到会这样 但她确实喜欢
She didn't think she would, but she does.
所以我就不会做任何放荡的事了
So I for one won't be engaging in any debauchery.
罗曼·罗伊和他的客人们吗
Roman Roy and guests?
回答正确
That is correct.
- 欢饮来的罗博伊德 - 谢谢
- Welcome to Rhomboid. - Thank you.
是的 伙计们 我们收手♥机♥
Oh, yeah. Boys, we're pouching our phones.
嘿 等等 是这个吗
Hey, wait! Is this it?
这就是我要办单身派对的地方吗
Is this actually where I'm going to have my bachelor party?
为什么这么湿 我觉得有地方漏了
Why is it so wet? I think there's a big leak somewhere.
我过了48个小时欧洲中部的时间
I've been living on central European time
以缓解过渡期
for 48 hours to ease the transition.
我马上就要准备吃早饭了
I'm gonna be ready for breakfast soon.
我不知道这是不是那种有很多吃的的派对
I don't know if this is the kind of party with a lot of food.
罗曼 不好意思 这就是我参加单身派对的地方吗
Roman, I'm sorry, is this where I'm having my bachelor party?
罗曼 过得好吗 兄弟
Roman, how are you, man?
肯 好久不见
Ken. Long time.
我们和好吗
Are we good?
你是我第三老的朋友
You're my third-oldest friend.
你把我像一个捆着的山羊一样伤害
You fucked me like a tied goat.
- 我们和好了 - 好
- We're great. - No, yeah,
你走的方向对 继续直走
you're goin' the right way. Keep goin' straight.
- 肯德尔 我想说 - 什么
- Kendall, I was gonna say. - Yeah?
如果你今晚需要什么
If you need anything tonight,
水 汽水
bottle of water, soft drink,
无论什么 我来帮你
whatever, I'm gonna be your mule.
其实 你知道吗 我需要一些菜单外的东西
Actually, you know what? I need something a little off-menu.
看看你能不能找到一些氯♥胺♥酮♥
See if you can find me some ketamine.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
桑迪在吗 我们什么时候坐坐
Is Sandy here? When do we sit?
是的 是的 所有事情都很及时
Yeah, yeah, all things in time.
来这
Right here.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 现在我相信它会很棒 谢谢你 罗曼
Oh, well. Now I'm sure it's gonna be great. Thanks, Roman.
你有什么期望 汤姆 你为什么问我
What did you expect? Why'd you even ask me, Tom?
以为你会挺身而出
Thought you'd rise to the occasion.
好吧 显然我没有
Well, clearly I haven't risen to the occasion.
先生们 玩得愉快
Gents, have a great fuckin' night.
德米特里 你好吗
Dmitri, how are you?
嘿 肯德尔 一会找你 好吗
Hey, Kendall. I'll find you, all right?
好了 就是这了
OK. This is it.
很酷 对吧
Yeah? Cool, right?
这酷吗 还是就像他妈的胡说八道
Is it cool, or is it, like, total fucking bullshit?
这是哪 干嘛的啊
Well, what is it? What is it?
这是个有趣的宫殿
It's a physical fun palace.
基本上 如果也喜欢 她也喜欢
It's basically, if you're into it, and she's into it,
就成了
it's all good.
看看带着鸟面具的人们
Look at this fucking guy with the bird mask
就像大开眼戒里一样
like Eyes Wide Shut.
哇 大开
Oh, wow. Eyes w--
等等 这 这是要群P吗
Wait, is this-- is this gonna be an orgy?
- 不 - 这不是要群P了吗
- No. - This is not gonna be an orgy?
格雷格 这不是1997 不是你想的那样
Greg, it's not 1997. It's not this, it's not that.
别那么二次元 贝他先生
Don't be so binary, Mr. Betamax.
会不会是一场很小型的群P
Is it gonna be like a little bit of an orgy?
只是一群热点人物
It's basically a collective of hot people--
和康纳 一个派对
and Connor--at a party.
显然 还有一个打扮成宇航员的猴子
And a monkey dressed as an astronaut, apparently.
你想是什么就是什么
It's whatever you want it to be.
想尿尿的话这他妈就是一个沙坑
It's a fucking sand pit for emergent behavior.
好吧 天啊 好吧好吧
OK, OK, holy shit. So-- OK. OK.
所以 就是说我们能在这 操了吗
So, does that mean we're able to... fuck here?
是啊 嘿肯 你觉得小野猫怎么样 你要扮吗
Yeah. Hey, Ken, what do you think of the pussycat? On it?
不 我不要 我是要操别人的
No, not me. Business is my fucking.
太棒了 我会找个厉害的把你的鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥去的
Great. I'll find you a Bloomberg terminal to stick your dick in.
好吧 我不干了 在恋爱关系中 女朋友
Well, I'm out. In a relationship. Girlfriend!
我得说 罗曼 这看起来很有希望
I gotta say, Roman, this is looking promising.
这看起来真的很有希望
This is looking really promising!
看到没 要有信心
See? Have a little faith.
不过还是有一些地方的 对吧
There's areas, though, right?
中立的区域 你懂的
Neutral areas in terms of not being, you know,
必须做一些羞羞的事情吗
compulsory to do sex stuff?
不 格雷格 如果你拒绝 他们会切掉你的鸡♥巴♥
No, Greg. If you refuse, they cut your dick off.
我刚刚说了什么 这都是双方同意的
What did I just say? It's very consensual.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉
Angela?
安吉拉 安吉拉
Angela. Angela.
哟 嘿
Yo. Dust.
- 他妈的 - 嘿 怎么了
- Oh. Fuck. - Hey. What's up?
嗨 怎么了
Yeah, hey, what's happening?
我们他妈的在这个仓库里
Here we are in a fuckin' warehouse
- 在日落公园或其他什么地方 - 是啊
- in Sunset Park or whatever. - Yeah.
我觉得这是同时发生的
I feel like this is synchronicity.
就像宇宙告诉我们一些事情
Yeah? Like the universe is telling us something.
是啊 我们很高兴你来看我们
Yeah. We really appreciated you coming to see us.
是啊 是的 完全的
Yeah, yeah, totally,
我超兴奋
I'm super-excited.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Totally. Me too.
好吧好吧 是的 优秀
OK, well, fuck, yeah. Excellent. All right.
好吧 能见到你太好了
All right. Good to see you.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 我在想
You know, I was thinking,
也许一杯酒 一杯水
maybe one wine, one water,
就像一个团体的非正式规则一样
as like an informal rule for the group?
当然 他们还有意大利调味饭球
Also, uh, they have risotto balls.
特别好吃 超级好吃的
Like, they're soakers. Super-soakers.
- 氯♥胺♥酮♥ - 格雷格 格雷格
- Ketamine. - Greg! Greg!
算你一个 来吧 伙计 开始了
Got you one. Come on, man, it's goin' off tonight!
我们应该找些姑娘们聊天
We should talk to some girls.
问问他们9?11的时候她们在哪
Ask 'em where they were on 9/11.
如果她们不知道 她们就还不到21岁
If they don't know, they could be under 21.
小茜说我今晚可以肆意啪啪
Well, Shiv gave me a hall pass.
显然的 因为我们都是成年人了吗
'Cause we're adults. Apparently.
我要多次雄起 尽情释放
I'm gonna blow my load like multiple times.
哇 那么 小茜的单身派对也可以这样吗
Wow. So-- And Shiv has that same arrangement?
她也是成年了 所以
She's an adult too, so...
什么 不不不
What? No, no.
嗯 是的 当然
Well, yeah, sure.
我是说 我不知道 格雷格 这不是一场比赛
I mean, I don't know, Greg. It's not a competition.
不不不 这很酷
No, no, no. That's cool.
我相信你们都明白是怎么回事
I'm sure you guys have it all figured out.
- 罗曼 这什么 - 莫莉啊 摇♥头♥丸♥
- Romey, what is this? - Molly. Happy pills.
- 酷 - 但是我不打算
- Oh, cool. - But I wouldn't--
不 不 不 不 布拉格时间
No, no, no, no. Prague time.
对我来说现在是凌晨两点 我需要一点提神剂
It's two in the morning for me. I need a little pick-me-up.
- 别 - 朋友 我知道我在哪里
- Don't. - Dude. I know my way around.
1986年 我 听着佛利伍麦克乐队
1986, me, a Fleetwood Mac LP,
抽了一袋叶子 然后嗨的摸到了上帝的脸
and a bag of weed touched the face of God.
今晚的第一次 许多的第一次
Huh? The first of the evening, the first of many.
- 别再这么做了 - 明白了 我只做这一次
- Do not do any more of these. - Got it. I'm one and done.
已经酝酿了很久了
Got a lot of shit cookin',
就像 人造太阳能电池之类的
like, artificial sun solar cells thing...
是的 听着 朋友 投票的事
Yeah. Listen, man, about the vote,
你的父亲还有我们
and your dad and us,
我支持你 朋友 但是你知道我需要钱
I love you, man, but you know I had to follow the money.
你知道的 是吗
You know that, right?
我明白
I get it.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表