剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我可以让负债问题不被报道
I keep the debt out of the news.
兄弟们为了他们自己而奋斗
Fuckin' sisters doin' it for theyselves.
我并不一定完全反对这个想法
I'm not necessarily totally opposed to this notion.
没错 幸运的是我了解小斯图
That's right, and luckily I speak Stewy,
小斯图说这话的意思就是 我非常支持这个
and that's Stewy for "I have a fuckin' raging hard-on for this."
格雷格 过来 小伙
Greg. Come on, buddy.
高层管理干部的第一次会议
First meeting of the senior management cadre.
是的 过来吧
Yeah, come on.
好的 好事 太好了
Uh, great. Great stuff. Great.
你知道 我在看员工们的邮件
You know, I was lookin' through employee emails,
对了 这是完全合法的
which, by the way, is totally legal,
我有口臭吗
and, uh, does my breath smell?
别撒谎
Honestly?
没 没 没有 我是说 就是正常的味道
No, no. No, I mean, it smells of breath,
但
but--
你知道 公园跑偏太多了
You know, there's too much drift in Parks.
我要做点改变
I'm gonna shake that tree.
我可能把你当出气包
I might punch-bag you a little, is that cool?
当然 也就是
Sure. As in,
像 轻锤一下 对
like, punch-- Yeah.
早啊 大伙
Morning, people.
开始吧
Kick-off.
我问你们个问题
Here's a question.
我们公园部门齐聚一堂
Here we are, out in the Theme Park Division,
但回答我这个
but tell me this:
如果你可以做任何事情 任何职业
if you could really do anything, professionally,
在任何地方工作 你会选哪里
and work anywhere, where would that be?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
不 希夫
Oh, no. Shiv.
我正在开第一次会议呢
I'm in the middle of the first m-meeting.
这很难呀
Well, it's hard--
康纳要飞过来吗
Connor's flying in?
好吧 好吧
OK. OK.
好的 拜拜 好的
All right, bye. Right.
妈的
Fuck!
- 你调查了她的背景吗 - 是的 不用告诉肯
- You background checked her? - Yeah, no need to tell Ken.
这合法吗
Is that legal?
这你不用知道
You don't need to know.
嘿
Um, hey...
人们可以这么随意调查其他人吗
can anybody do that on anybody?
好吧 她第一任丈夫 是黎巴嫩商人
OK, so, first husband, Lebanese businessman.
- 是的 我记得 - 对的
- Yeah, I remember. - Right.
他们在巴黎过着奢华的生活 举办很多派对 有政客
They had the high life in Paris, lot of parties, with pols,
作家 还有一群混♥蛋♥骗子
and writers, and also a lot of shitbags and slimeballs
还有军♥火♥商和石油大佬参加
and arms dealers, oil guys.
- 在这之前呢 - 在这之前的话
- And further back? - Well, further back...
她在这之前的背景就很复杂了
further back is complicated.
完全没有痕迹
There's no leads.
- 什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
- 这不是 - 很奇怪吗 是的
- Is that... - Weird? Yes.
- 有种不祥的预感 - 是的
- Ominous, yes. - Yeah.
这很明显有一点奇怪
It's apparently a little weird.
有两种可能的解释
And there are two possibilities.
要么她来自哪个鸟不拉屎的地方
Either she came from kind of nowhere,
的黎波里 黎巴嫩
Tripoli, Lebanon,
在31岁时突然出现在了巴黎
turns up in Paris, age 31,
做了出版助理
a publishing assistant,
然后就嫁给了这个男人
and then just marries this guy.
- 那就无所谓了 - 或者
- Fine. - Or.
或者是 有人清理过她的背景
Or... cleanup job.
嘿 玛西亚
Oh! Hey, Marcia.
你可真像布谷鸟
Great impression of a cuckoo.
门一开 你就出来了
Door opens, and there you are.
- 大家好呀 - 嗨
- Hello, everybody. - Hi.
你好啊 这是康纳 洛根的长子 还记得不
Yeah, hi. This is Connor, Logan's firstborn son, you remember him?
这是汤姆 我未婚夫 他们一起呢
And this is Tom, my partner, and together
身高加起来超过三米七了吧 我们都很想见他
they're over 12 feet of We Would Like To See Him, Please.
你是想要强行闯入了吗 是吗
Are you trying to force entry, is that it?
天啊 我以为我们只是顺路来看看
Oh, boy. I thought we were just stopping by.
我一般都会避免矛盾的 我们都冷静点
I usually try to avoid confrontation. Let's all breathe.
他只是不适合见客
He simply isn't up to visitors.
你这样是因为我签了几张纸吗 还是
Is this about me signing some pieces of paper? Or...
别闹了 希夫
Oh, please, Shiv.
现在这段时间真的很困难了
It's very difficult as it is.
流眼泪了吗
Oh, the fuckin' waterworks?
你是要哭了吗 别逗了
Is that it? You're gonna cry now? Please.
西沃恩
Siobhan.
不敢相信你会尝试阻止我去见我父亲
I can't believe you would try and stop me seeing my father.
我也不敢相信你会违反他的意愿
And I can't believe you will try against his wishes.
嗨 爸爸
Hi. Dad.
嘿
Hey.
你可以出去下吗
Can you?
嘿
Hey.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
还好吗
Yeah?
你看起来不错 你 你看起来好多了
You're looking good. You're-- You look better.
汤姆和我打算搬过来
So, hey, Tom and I are gonna move here, we think.
可能就不走了 以后很少住特区了
More permanently. Less time in D.C.
还有我们订婚了
Oh, and we're engaged.
他想征求你的意见
Um, he wanted to ask you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我要去 我要去叫琼来 好吧
I'm gonna... go get Joan. OK?
没 没事的
It's-- It's fine.
我 我会回来的
I-- I'll be back.
- 罗伊先生怎么样了 - 嗯 他
- How is Mr. Roy? - Yeah. He--
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
是的
Yeah.
他看起来好多了
He's looking better.
早晨一般不是个好时候
Morning isn't usually a good time.
你懂的 因为吗♥啡♥ 他会有点糊涂
You know, the morphine, he gets confused.
他不喜欢你们在他不太清醒的时候见到他
He doesn't like you all to see him when he's not himself.
是的 他是不太清醒
Yeah, he wasn't himself.
- 是的 - 所以
- Right. - So...
希夫 我是个注重隐私的人
Shiv, I'm a private person.
并不是所有人的生活都很容易
Not all of us are born into good ease.
是的
OK.
所以如果你想知道关于我的事
So if you want to know anything about me,
直接问我就行 我会告诉你的
just ask me, and I will tell you.
嘿 西沃恩 老爸怎样了
Hey, Siobhan, how's Pop?
对 是的 没 他很好
Yeah. Yeah, no, he's good.
- 好的 拜拜 - 他累了
- OK, bye. - He's tired.
下午好
Good afternoon.
感谢你抽时间联♥系♥我们 波尔克先生
Thanks for making time for us, Mr. Polk.
不客气
Not at all.
我们一直在考虑可以提供的条件
We've been looking at the terms we can offer,
你应该看到我们提供的结果了
I think you've seen what we've put together.
是的 看到了
I have. I have.
这种结构挺凶残的
It's a very brutal structure.
我们现在只能
Well, these are the terms
提供这些条件
we think we can offer right now.
不知道
I mean, I don't know,
你能赚的利润
the margin you're making,
都可以说是
you might even say you were...
说是勒索就太严重了
well, I mean, "extortion" is an ugly word,
不过 跟要我们命根子差不多了
but, you know, so is "buzz saw castration."
我们应该专业点 不是吗
Look, I think we should keep things professional, don't you?
好的好的
Uh-huh. Sure. Sure.
我们会秉持专业精神 还欠款的
And professionally, we're going to repay.
- 所以是 - 我们这边没事
- As in...? - We're good.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表