剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
随便什么 你能打给你们公♥司♥吗
Anything? Can you call your office?
对不起 没办法
Sorry, no bars.
他们以股票交易所为中心
They're evacuating five blocks
疏散周边五条街上的人群
each way from the Stock Exchange.
- 曼哈顿往下 - 纽约警♥察♥局把
- ...lower Manhattan. - NYPD has shut down
- 西侧高速公路封锁了 - 洁瑞 你能听到吗
- the West Side Highway... - Gerri. Can you hear me?
你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
听着 我 我
Hey, listen, I'm-- I'm--
我快到了
I'm almost there.
交通瘫痪了 我需要你拖延一下时间
The traffic's stopped. I need you to stall.
什么 你刚刚说了什么
What? What's that?
这里信♥号♥♥不好
It's a bad connection.
我听不清
I can't really hear you.
洁瑞
Gerri?
我在隧♥道♥里
I'm in a tunnel.
听到了吗 拖延
OK? Stall.
还有多远
Well, how far are y--
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
什么事
What?
他被堵在路上了
He's in traffic.
不要 不要这么背啊
Don't. Don't do this.
他让我们尽量拖延时间
He's asking us how long can we stall.
- 艹 艹 - 好吧
- Fuck, fuck, fuck. - Great.
没事 他不会太晚的
It'll be all right. He's not gonna be too late.
- 他来了 - 早啊 早
- Here he comes. - Morning, morning.
早上好
Good morning.
- 来的人很多啊 - 是
- Oh! Quite a turnout. - Yeah.
弗兰克 你给我们讲一下吧
Frank, will you whip us through?
我 我刚得到消息 肯德尔会晚几分钟到
Uh, I-- I just got word. I think Kendall will be a few minutes late.
请求晚点开始
Request for a late start?
- 不可以 - 不可以吗
- No! - No?
他他妈的可以赶上的 他现在在哪
He can catch up. Fuck that! Where is he?
我只知道他被堵在路上了
Stuck in traffic. That's all I know.
好的 快来快来 我们继续
OK, come on, come on, let's go. Let's go.
好的 好的
Yup, yup.
现在是中午12点 我在此宣布
It's twelve noon, and I'd like to call
微视达罗科传媒集团的股东会议现在开始
the meeting of Waystar Royco to order.
- 点名 - 什么 点名
- Roll call. - What--? Roll call?
洛根?罗伊 对 你在这
Logan Roy. Yeah. You're here.
我们从来没点过名 点什么名
We've never done roll call. What is roll call?
- 我们今天要点 - 我们为什么要点名
- We're doing it today. - Why are we doing roll call?
因为我们就是这样做的 对吧 诺亚
Because that's how we do it. Right, Noah?
洛根?罗伊在这
So Logan Roy is here...
- 弗兰克?弗农 - 来了
- Frank Vernon. - present.
肯德尔?罗伊 不在
Kendall Roy, absent.
- 罗曼?罗伊 - 这
- Roman Roy. - Yo.
尤恩?罗伊 不在
Ewan Roy, absent.
伊洛娜?希诺伊 缺席
Ilona Shinoy, absent.
- 达图?卡萨玛 - 来了
- Datu Kassma. - Present.
- 戴维?斯旺 - 这
- Dewi Swann. - Here.
- 保罗?钱伯斯 - 很高兴来到这里
- Paul Chambers. - Happy to be here.
- 阿莎?卡恩 - 这里
- Asha Kahn. - Here.
- 劳伦斯·叶 - 来了
- Lawrence Yee. - Here.
先生
Sir!
- 斯图伊?侯塞尼 - 我来了
- Stewy Hosseini. - I am here.
尊敬的董事长 我们到达了会议的法定人数
Mr. Chairman, we have a quorum.
我们还要欢迎尊敬的总顾问
Uh, we also welcome our esteemed general counsel
洁瑞?基尔曼出席我们的会议 感谢 洁瑞
Gerri Killman to the meeting. Thanks, Gerri.
每个人都有一份议程副本
So everybody has a copy of the agenda
和上次会议的会议记录
and the minutes of the last meeting.
- 对吗 - 是的
- Is that right? - Yes.
各位在浏览过这些文件之后
Do any of you have any questions
有任何疑问吗
that have come to you immediately after looking at them?
我知道 我 我有一些想法
I know that I-I have a few thoughts...
我们或许可以看一下
we might have to take a look at.
什么想法
What thoughts?
等一下 我就要找到了
Just wait a second and I'll get to it.
好吧 这是谁
OK. Who's this?
尤恩
Ewan? Well...
你就一定要来搅和 是吧
you just can't keep away, huh?
我想我或许应该出现一次
Thought maybe I'd show up for once.
看看热闹
Watch the fun.
很高兴你能来
Great to have you.
没有护照
They wouldn't let me in downstairs
楼下的就不让我进
without a passport.
开始了吗
Has it started?
嘿 肯德尔 你到哪了
Kendall. Hey, where are ya?
我们已经开始了 兄弟
We've already started, man.
已经开始了
We've started.
嘿 告诉杰西帮我接视频会议
Hey. Tell Jess to put me through the polycom. Yeah?
那么 我们继续
So, let's move along
看第三条第一项内容
to item 3.1.
- 弗兰克 - 嗯
- Frank. - Mm-hmm?
什么是执行问题 听起来含糊不清
What's "Performance issues?" Sounds fucking vague.
为什么还他妈在放在这么靠前的位置
And why is it so high on the fuckin' hit parade?
我不知道这些问题是不是都要讨论 或许可以去掉这些
I don't know if we're actually gonna hit those today. Maybe we can bump those.
对不起 我一会打给你
Sorry, I'm gonna have to get back to you.
我们可以去掉吗
Can we bump 'em?
好的 直接去掉吧
OK, then. Let's bump it.
到底他妈的怎么了
Ohh. What the fuck's goin' on?
我认为肯德尔有话想说
I think Kendall wants to make a comment.
他有一 一件事要说
He has a-- a thing that he's going to speak--
我想伊洛娜也打算打电♥话♥
I think Ilona is going to phone in, too.
他打过来了 我把他接进来
He's on the line. I'm putting him through.
这是什么 这他妈是什么
What is this? What the fuck is this?
嗨 肯德尔
Hi, Kendall?
大家好 能听到我说话吗
Hey, guys. Can you hear me?
抱歉
I apologize.
我快到了
I will be there shortly.
进行到哪了
Where are we at?
我们在看你的条款
We are at your item.
执行问题
Performance issues.
我们要等你一会吗
Uh-- You want us to wait?
你在哪
Where are you?
他妈的 我们继续
Fuck that. We're movin' on.
洁瑞 诺亚
Gerri, Noah,
如果我们想暂停会议
if we wanted to halt proceedings until--
我们不暂停
We're not halting proceedings.
- 我们继续 - 不用 不用 没事没事
- We're moving on. - No, no. It's OK. It's OK.
我可以
I can do this.
父亲 事关重大
Dad, this is big.
听我说
Look...
我爱我爸
I love my father.
他是一个传奇
OK? My father is a legend.
我特别特别崇拜他
I worship the ground he walks on.
什么都不能贬低他的功绩和他所做的一切
Nothing will ever detract from what he's built and what he's done.
但是目前他并不适合管理公♥司♥了
But he is currently unfit to run this company.
大声点 我听不到
Speak up. I can't hear.
不仅仅是因为他拒绝花时间
Not only because of his refusal to take the time
从严重的疾病中恢复
to recover from serious health issues,
而且因为他每天都拒绝退休
but because every day he refuses to retire,
他就要亲手毁掉自己创造的辉煌了
he is one day closer to destroying his own legacy.
他承借的债务
He took on levels of debt
已经威胁到了公♥司♥的运营 岌岌可危
that threatened the very existence of our firm,
他正在组织大规模的重量级并购
he is lining up dead-weight acquisitions
一个他看重的具有历史意义的领域
in a sector that he has a historic regard for
但已经是一个没有未来发展的领域了
but which is a non-growth area.
我们正面临如何定位公♥司♥未来发展的问题
We face existential battles in scale,
而他选的恰好是错误的方向
and he is facing precisely the wrong direction.
他正在做出一个他不再理解的未来发展的决定
He is making decisions for a future that he no longer understands,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表