剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
- Frank was fired. So.. - Yeah.
咱们还可以商量嘛
OK. Well, I mean, let's d-discuss
你看在现在的处境
and just see where we are, right?
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing this.
要是爸死了 我不想在他临死的时候谈这些
If Dad dies, I don't want to be talking about this shit when he dies.
他不会死
He won't die.
- 那最好了 - 谢谢
- Yeah, this is great. - Thank you.
兄弟
Hey, man.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
Sorry, I'm-- I'm really sorry,
但我真的没钱打车了
but I don't have any money for the cab.
抱歉先生 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, sir, do I know you?
认识 我之前还来过这呢
Yeah, I-I was here a little earlier.
还在那被保镖误抓了
I got assaulted a little in there.
您能帮我付下打车钱吗
So can you pay for the cab, please?
她应该来过电♥话♥的
She was supposed to call,
但也可能没打过 因为发生了紧急
but maybe she didn't because there's an emergency,
情况
uh, happening.
抱歉 先生
Sir, I'm sorry,
我不认识你
I don't know who you are.
他不会借我钱了
OK, so he's not gonna lend me the money.
我不知道
So, I don't know, um...
他很有钱 他欠你车钱
You know, he-- Pretty much, he owes you your money.
他欠我什么
He owes me the--?
你最好把车钱付了
You better give me the money, dude.
你们自行解决这个问题吧
You guys need to work this out for yourselves,
因为你们俩之间肯定有人
because basically one of you guys
有14块钱是不
hasn't got $14, OK?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你好 罗伊先生
Hello, Mrs. Roy?
我来了
Knock knock.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真奇怪
It's so weird.
其实我很喜欢医院
I actually like hospitals.
很多人都不喜欢 但他们都没病
Lots of people don't. But they're safe.
我觉得奇怪
The weird thing for me
是因为
is that I was, well,
我一直打算和罗根谈谈
I'd been intending to talk to Logan,
向希夫求婚
you know, and make a... make a proposal,
非常正式的求婚
a very decent proposal, to Shiv.
还一直打算请求他的祝福
Actually been meaning to ask for his blessing for a while,
但现在看 是难了
but, uh... now it's very difficult.
你需要找个合适的机会
You need to find the right time
说这些话
for these conversations.
对啊
Right.
我现在觉得奇怪的事是
The weird thing I'm thinkin' now is,
你认为罗根还愿意被问问题吗
do you think Logan would still like to be asked?
我觉得他无法回答了
You know? I mean, I know he can't reply,
但如果以后和他说起
but would he appreciate the gesture
他会心存感激吗
if he was told about it later?
或者是
Or even in the case...
最糟的情况
in the case of the worst... case,
向他的遗体询问也可以吗
would it have been nice to have asked his body?
关于他健康的谣言还在继续散播
Rumors continue to circulate about the health of...
他们做完了
Hey, hey. They're ready.
出结果了
They have the results.
我靠 好吧
OK. Fuck.
你还好吗
You OK?
他会没事的
Yeah. Yeah. He'll be fine.
他可能是吃炸鸡桶的时候
He's probably in there eating a fucking chicken bucket
吼别人了
and yelling at someone.
他得了出血性脑卒中
He's had a hemorrhagic stroke,
右脑半球颅内出血
a bleed in the deep right hemisphere
给丘脑和脑干施加了压力
that put pressure on the thalamus and the brain stem,
因此导致失去了意识
and that's what caused a loss of consciousness.
那么 你们要做手术吗
So, what, do you operate?
深度出血的情况无法手术 何况他还是老年患者
We don't do that with deep bleeds, especially in older patients.
- 他不是老年患者 - 他刚到80岁
- He's not an older patient. - Dude, he just turned 80.
但从生理上 他似乎就70岁 身体素质也很好
But physically, he's, like, still in his 70s, and he's in great shape.
临床证明这类情况
The evidence is that operating
做手术不太值得冒险
in situations like these isn't worthwhile.
那你们打算怎么着
So, then, what do you do?
总不能什么也不做吧
You can't do nothing.
我们会定期观察
We will carry out regular observations,
情况好的话很快就会有改善
and hopefully we'll see some improvement soon.
这还不够好 朱迪斯医生
That's not good enough. Right, Dr. Judith? That's--
这里很专业的
It's an excellent department.
那谢谢你的付出了
Well, thank you for your input,
等我们有治疗方案了你就会明白
but you'll understand if we check out our options.
我的助理和纽约大学的安·威曼教授还有联♥系♥
My assistant's been in touch with Ann Wieman at NYU,
我们可以把我爸转到那去
and we might move Dad there.
不 他就在这
No. He stays here.
他在这里会更好
He gets better here.
咱再商量
Well, we can discuss.
我们商量商量再告诉你
We'll discuss and get back to you.
不 不用商量
No. No discussion.
我是他最亲近的人 我是他的代理人
I am his next of kin. I am his proxy.
我来决定 谢谢
I am in charge. Thank you.
好啊 行
Good. Well...
我们会把洛根移到格林伯格的一间套房♥中
we'll move Logan to a suite in Greenberg.
我来带你们过去
I'll show you the way.
我知道你们肯定有很多问题
I'm sure you have some questions.
在路上可以随便问我
Feel free to ask me on the way up.
- 我很抱歉 小肯 - 谢谢你能过来
- I'm sorry, Ken. - Thanks for coming over.
好了 听我说
OK, so look.
我们不清楚现在什么情况
We don't know what's going on.
他可能会没事 也可能有事
He could be fine; he could not.
不管怎么样 他明天肯定没法回来
Either way, he's not gonna be back tomorrow,
所以 长话短说
so, long story short,
你愿意当首席运营官 面对董事会
will you carry on as COO, step up on the board--
- 成为代理董事长 - 是的
- Become acting chairman. - Yes.
- 不 - 什么
- No. - What?
他开除了我 小肯
He fired me, Ken.
他 我
He-- I--
听着 我都不清楚他当时知不知道自己在说什么
Look, I don't know if he even knew what he was saying...
他走没走脑子
if his brain was working.
他的脑子没问题
His brain was working fine.
不管怎么说 毕竟没有合法的证明
Well, whatever else, there's no proof, legally,
- 昨天的事发生了 - 问题不在这里
- that yesterday even happened. - That's not the problem.
- 所以问题在哪里 - 我不想当董事长
- So what's the problem? - I don't want to be chairman.
我只是一个随从人员 过来打个一两场酱油而已
I am just an attendant lord, here to swell a scene or two.
这他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
得了 不要这样
Come on, don't do that.
我们可以一起干大事
We could do great things together.
所以你需要什么呢 弗兰克
So what do you need, Frank?
十亿美元的未标记比特币
A jazillion dollars in unmarked Bitcoin.
我没有要开出价格 小肯
I don't have a price, Ken.
- 弗兰克 我不明白 - 我们会聊聊的
- Frank, I don't understand. - Ju-- We'll talk.
现在有很多破事要处理 肯达尔
There's a lot of mess to be cleaned up, Kendall,
但是你能做到的 孩子
but you can do it, son.
你可以的
You can.
我现在说什么都改变不了你的想法了吗
And there's nothing I can say to change your mind?
对你♥爸♥爸的事我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about your father.
祝你好运 小肯
And good luck, Kenny.
好吧
Yeah?
我让格雷格带来信托的修改文件
I told Greg to bring the change of trust.
- 什么 - 等他带来之后
- What? - And when he does,
我认为我们应该签字
I think we should sign it.
没有我的律师在场 我什么都不会做的
I-- I'm not doing anything without my lawyer present.
好吧 我要签字 我也会叫康纳签字
OK. Well, I'm going to sign it, I'm getting Connor to sign it.
你要是不签的话 那你就会看起来很没心没肺
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表