剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
have editorial independence...
你签署的那份文件也列出了同样的授权
as set out in that piece of paper you signed.
你知道那份文件对我意味着什么吗
You know what that piece of paper is to me?
狗屁不是
Nothing. OK?
我要对着文件打飞机然后寄给你做问候卡
I'd jerk off on that paper and send it to you as a greeting card.
不该说的事情不要说
"Mum's the word,"
操♥你♥妈♥
motherfucker.
抱歉这么晚打扰
Hey. Sorry to bother you so late.
我们一起联手
Hey, let's put something together
揭露一些罗伊家族的丑剧
about the Roy family shitshow.
我并不想介入此事
So, and I don't want to get into this,
但或许我们应该
but maybe we should just
暂停肯德尔作为首席执行官的一切职能
cut off the whole Kendall CEO thing
这样就不太痛苦了
so that it doesn't get painful.
我倒是没指望什么
Well, I mean, I'm not looking for it,
但我猜我已经是首席运营官了
but I guess I'm already COO,
再进一步
so one more step...
不会是你的
It's not gonna be you.
- 为啥呢 - 拜托
- Because? - Come on.
- 我不懂这话什么意思 - 你懂的
- I don't know what that means. - Yes, you do.
谁来做都不重要
Well, it doesn't matter who does it.
反正只是暂时的 谁做都一样
It's just temporary, so anyone will do.
是啊 谁都行
Yeah, sure. Anyone.
- 汤姆 - 汤姆
- Tom. - Tom?
好吧
OK, fine.
卡尔
Karl.
烂屌♥ 伊娃呢
Prick. Eva?
- 贱婊 - 好吧
- Cunt. - OK.
那谁来做
So, who?
爸信任的人
Someone Dad trusts.
但爸不信任任何人 除了弗兰克
But Dad doesn't trust anyone, except Frank,
但他因为一点屁事炒了人家
and he fired Frank for shits and giggles.
格里呢
Gerri?
我不喜欢格里
I don't love Gerri.
但也不讨厌他
But I don't hate Gerri.
那就格里吧
So, Gerri.
我和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
格里
So, Gerri.
怎么样啊
How ya doin'?
我挺好的
Oh, I'm fine.
这是他们带贝尔德来的地方 有点
This is where they brought Baird, so it's a little...
贝尔德
Baird?
贝尔德 我丈夫
Yeah, Baird. My husband.
希芙的教父
Shiv's godfather?
他是有点行动迟缓吗
Oh, does he, um-- with the tortoise?
是啊
Yeah.
对啊 当然了
Fuck yeah, of course.
- 他怎么样 - 他死了
- How is he? - He's dead.
我知道 我记得 那你
I know. I know. I remember... you--
格里
So, uh, Gerri, uh,
我想感谢你带着我们走出乱局
just wanted to say thanks for captaining us through this shitstorm.
你做的很好
Um, you do a good job,
格里 你
Gerri, you, uh,
你真的是位出色的工作者
you're, um, you're a real good job-doer.
我不擅长搞什么前戏
I suck at the whole corporate flirt thing.
你懂 我是
You know, I just--
我喜欢长驱直入
I like to lube up and fuck, you know?
- 好的 - 好的
- OK. - OK.
对我和希芙来说
So, um... for me and Shiv,
肯德尔的一切事务都不生效
the whole Kendall thing doesn't work.
所以我们在想 任命总顾问
So we were thinkin'-- general counsel--
你知道尸体在那里火化
you know where the bodies are buried.
你很可能亲手把他们火化了
You probably buried 'em yourself.
所以
So...
你会得到我们家族支持
you would have the family's support
来介入掌管公♥司♥
to step in and take the reins.
这个提议真是慷慨
That's a very generous offer,
但我必须要得拒绝
but I'm going to have to decline.
好吧 我能问问为什么吗
OK. Can, uh, can I ask why?
难道我不想要这份工作还让你伤脑筋了吗
Why I don't want the job that makes your brain explode?
好吧 但是
OK, but, um, uh...
格里 不好意思
G-Gerri, excuse me,
但我总是想到你
but I-- I've always thought of you--
你在某些时候
and I mean this in the best possible way--
像是位冰冷的女杀手
as a stone-cold killer bitch.
谁说你不懂调情的
Who says you don't know how to flirt?
好吧
OK.
我能单独和你呆一会吗
Hey. Can I get a moment alone with you, do you think?
- 我 - 你们看到这个了吗
- I... - Have you seen this?
你♥爸♥的情况我深表同情
I'm so sorry about your father.
谢谢 能让我们呆一会吗
Thank you. Would you give us a minute?
好的
Yeah.
谢了 维拉
Thanks, Willa.
汤姆 你介意吗
Tom, would you mind?
拜托 我又不像她似的
Oh, come on. I'm not the same as her.
肯
Ken.
沃尔特发了篇文章关于公♥司♥如何陷入混乱
Vaulter's running a story about how the company's in turmoil.
他不是隶属我们的吗
Don't we own him?
商业丑剧
"Shit Show at the Fuck Factory"?
是啊 不可靠 内讧
Yeah. Uncertainty, discord.
很难听
That is not a good story.
家族成员背后的家族
"Family gets behind other member of family,"
这倒是个好故事
that's a good story.
这帮混♥蛋♥
Oh, fuck them.
乔布斯死的时候 苹果也没说什么啊
I mean, when Jobs was dying, Apple didn't say anything.
我们在医院人尽皆知 希芙
We're in a hospital, Shiv. Everyone knows.
我们也不能把他支起来冲大家挥手
We can't just prop him up and wave his hand
像电影海滨周末里那样说他没事
and say he's fine like they did in the Politburo or Weekend at fuckin' Bernie's.
我还挺喜欢那个声音的
I like the sound of that, though.
听好
Look,
你不能对别人的人生赋予价值
you can't put a value on a human life,
除非是我们这样的情况 你们之所以可以
except in our case, you rather precisely can
是因为等明天交易开放 我们遭到重创
because when trading opens tomorrow, we're gonna drop like a stone.
但问题是 底线在哪
The only question is, what's the bottom?
我认为我是最好的人选
I think I'm the best option.
我只想说
I just want to say that, uh,
你们要是需要我买♥♥三明治或者咖啡
if you need me to... go get sandwiches or coffee
去公园或者去北非的话 我可以去
or step up from Regional Parks and run North America, I can,
我愿意去 不过是桌上的一纸提议
and I will. And that's just an offer on the table--
- 去你的 汤姆 - 去你的 肯德尔
- Fuck off, Tom. - Fuck you, Kendall.
- 别这么和汤姆说话 - 没事没事
- Don't talk to Tom like that. - It's OK. It's fine.
我本该继任的
I was about to be announced.
我怎么可能不是理性之选呢
I mean, how can I not be the logical choice?
因为你本该继任但却没有
Because you were about to be announced, Ken, and then you weren't.
我们今晚唯一百分百确定的就是
I mean, the only thing we know for certain, like for absolute certain,
把不想让你掌管公♥司♥
tonight, is that Dad didn't want you running the company.
就算有地球上70亿人的清单
So if there was a list of 7 billion people on this planet
也是爸说了算
that Dad would choose to be boss,
最后才轮到你
we know you would be last.
爸炒了你
Dad fired you, man.
不 他没抄我
No, he did not fire me.
他只是说等一段时间
He said it was just gonna take a little longer.
但他说了这样挺好
But he said that to be nice.
我猜他是想说他希望妈生了个开罐器
What I think he meant to say was that he wished that Mom gave birth to a can opener
因为至少还能有点用
because at least then it would be useful.
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
- 这真是 - 言重了
- That's... - Too far?
这是股东给我的提议
Look, the board are offering this to me.
我并不需要你们支持的
I don't actually need your backing.
你恰恰完全需要我们的支持
You actually really, totally do.
我认为你需要
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表