剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
把地址发给我 我不会去找你的
Just drop me a fucking pin. I'm not gonna come get you.
快点 发了吗
Do it now. Are you doing it?
好吧 等一下
Yeah, OK. Hold on.
好了
Here ya go.
我要去接你了
OK. I'm comin' to get you, man.
你联♥系♥日本呢是吗
Are you doing the call?
我会联♥系♥的
Uh, yeah, uh, yes. I will.
但是我现在去接肯德尔
But, um, I'm going to get Kendall.
他在附近 感觉不太妙
He's here, and he's not great.
好吧 快去
OK, go. Go. Go.
好吧 但是我还是会打电♥话♥的
Yeah, OK. But no, I will. I'll make the call.
sei啊
Who the fuck is that?
肯德尔
Kendall.
- 到底sei啊 - 没紧张 我兄弟
- Who the fuck is that? - It's cool, it's my brother.
没事 放他进来
It's cool. Let him in.
我勒个去
Jesus. Fuck.
章 让他进来吧
Chang. Let him in, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
咋样啊
Oh! Wow. Hi.
要请我喝杯茶吗
Gonna offer me a cup of tea?
你们这个狼不错 品味很好
I like what you've done with the wolves.
章 给他看看你的狼纹身
Yo, Chang, show him-- show him your wolf tattoo.
狼嚎一下 章
Do the howl, Chang.
有点意思 挺酷的
Wow. Funny and cool.
介绍一下 这是章 坦钠
Yo. This is Chang, Tanner,
马克
that's Mac.
幸会幸会
So great to meet you guys.
我们走吧 快点
Let's get outta here. Come on.
我在想 鉴于当下的情况
You know, I was thinking I probably shouldn't talk to you
我可能不该跟你说话
given the ongoing situation
因为刚好我起诉的
apropos of my legal action against you
是你所在的董事会 起诉的原因也是你食言了
as a board member for your failure to fulfill your fiduciary duty
违背了雇佣合约
and breaching my employment contract,
可话说回来 我也不知道 所以就想说 随他妈便吧
but then, I don't know, but then I thought, "Who fucking cares?"
怎么 这是
What-- Is this--
这是什么
What is this?
吸毒呢嘛
What is this, fuckin' crank?
我们可享受了 母亲
We've been having a lot of fun, Mom.
不错
Yeah. That's good.
你真的应该试试
Yo, seriously. You should try this.
我也想 但是改天吧
I would love to, some other time.
听说吸这东西给人的感觉就像是坐在装满鸡蛋的飞机里一样难受
I hear that shit makes you crash like an airbus full of eggs.
一直嗨就不会有那种感觉
Not if you stay high.
坦钠说得对
Tanner makes good points.
这个打火机坏了吧
I think this lighter is fucked.
你说的很对
That is a really good point.
你知道吗 我们离开这个鬼地方吧
You know what? Let's get the fuck out of here.
走吧
Come on.
好了 我能修这个打火机 来
That's enough. I can fix that. Here.
哦 喂
Oh, hey,
家庭会议怎么样
how's the family therapy?
家庭会议 纯属胡扯
Oh, the therapy? It was total bullshit.
他甚至都没去参加
He didn't even do it.
- 他没去吗 - 不 他没有
- He didn't do it? - No. He didn't.
- 来吧 - 我来了 走吧
- Come on. - I'm coming. Let's do it.
嘿 伙计 你朋友糟透了
Hey, man, your friend sucks.
- 那是我兄弟 - 你兄弟糟透了
- That's my brother. - Your brother sucks.
他实际上 你知道吗
He's actually-- You know what?
- 他挺好的 - 谢了
- He's OK. - Thanks.
我们的人会和你的人联♥系♥
Our people will reach out to your people.
喂 肯德尔 告诉比尔?盖茨
Hey, Kendall! Tell Bill Gates
那些狗屁升级搞坏了我的电脑 兄弟
my computer's fucked up from all the fuckin' updates, man!
你还好吗
You OK?
好 我很好
Yeah, I'm-- I'm fine.
我要叫医生吗 或者拉娃
Should I call a doctor? Rava?
我需要抓个小孩然后偷走他的肾吗
You want me to hit a kid so I can steal his kidneys?
艹 对不起
Fuck. I'm sorry.
我得接个电♥话♥ 是
I have to make a call. It's the...
是在日本开公♥司♥的事
It's the launch in Japan thing.
不介意吧
Um, is that cool?
还好
It's OK.
是吗
Yeah?
你打电♥话♥吧
You do your call.
好
OK.
没有 没有狮子王
*No. No Lion King*
是的 你能
Yeah, could you--
抱歉
Sorry.
你干嘛呢 你♥他♥妈♥的四岁吗 能别闹了吗
What, are you fuckin' four? Will ya knock it off?
我在开车 不想听你对着我唱狮子王插曲
I'm trying to drive the car and not have a-weema-weh in my fucking face.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Oh, hey!
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你迟到了
You're late.
那么 假的家庭会议怎么样了
So, what happened with the fake therapy?
有什么假装的突破吗 有什么好表现吗
Any pretend breakthroughs? Any good performances?
毫无进展 我们的治疗师没了
Nothing. Our therapist died.
- 什么 - 是个比喻
- What? - Metaphorically speaking.
他在泳池磕着牙了
He smashed his teeth out in the pool.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
弗洛伊德本可以好好享受一天的
Freud would have had a field day.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我去面试了
I was meeting about a prospective job.
和给爸的仇人工作
With your father's enemy?
好了 我要去睡觉了
OK, I'm gonna go to bed.
我观察着你们的一举一动 茜沃恩
I keep an eye on things, Siobhan.
我盯着呢
I keep an eye.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我就是说 我去面试了
I mean, I had a meeting.
你想干什么干什么
You do whatever the hell you like,
什么都随心所欲
on everything, forever--
我们还是早上谈吧
Why don't we chat this over in the morning?
他是从他所谓的朋友那听到的
And he has to hear it from his so-called friends,
那人通过电♥话♥ 打击他
on the phone, dripping poison in his ear.
家庭 治疗
Fami-ly therapy!
肯尼
Kenny.
家庭 治疗
Fami-ly therapy!
家庭 治疗
Fami-ly therapy!
喂 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey!
怎么样 萨比们
What up, motherfuckers!
对不起我迟到了 在讨论什么
Sorry I'm late. What are we arguing about?
- 他怎么了 - 所以我们从哪开始
- What's wrong with him? - Oh, where do we start?
我没吃药 伙计们
I'm off my nut, folks.
- 疯了 - 哦我的天啊
- Off my fuckin' nut. - Oh, my God.
就像所有的报纸说的
Like all the papers said.
你梦想成真了 恭喜
Your dreams have come true. Congratulations.
我想说 开业典礼应该没什么问题
Just so you know, I think things are good with the launch.
- 我跟那个人说了 - 他不在乎
- I talked to the guy-- - He doesn't care.
他甚至都没注意到
He doesn't even fuckin' notice.
爸 夸夸他
Dad, give him a high five.
来吧 他等着呢 爸爸
Cone on. He's waiting. Dad?
你这样对我 伊维斯
You'd do that to me? Eavis.
一个想让我声明狼藉的参议员
The one senate member who wants to fuck me ragged.
和那些羞辱我的人
On the same side as those animals
是一伙的
that hit me with a bag of piss.
这是我的工作 爸爸 你们所有人都应该明白这一点
It's my work, Dad. You of all people ought to understand that.
工作 这是叛徒 破坏
Work?! It's rebellion! Sabotage!
是 当然 都是因为你
Yeah, of course, 'cause it's all about you.
并不是说我可能会同意他收♥购♥的理由
Not that I might be in agreement with his points about the purchases,
或者认同他的整个的理念
or just maybe his whole philosophy.
理念
Philosophy?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表