剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我靠 你居然碰我 格雷格
My God, you just touch me, Greg?
汤姆 抱歉 但是你的吐沫星子喷了我一脸
Tom, I'm sor-- Your spittle was actually, like--
你现在真是太牛逼了 你还想干嘛
This is extraordinary. What are we gonna do about this?
现在都敢跟我动手了啊
Are these assaults going to be ongoing?
- 不是啊 - 你敢说不是你干的吗
- No! - You tell me you didn't do it?
我保证 我发誓啊
I promise, I swear to God!
那他妈是谁说的 格雷格
Then who the fuck did, then, Greg?
因为我只告诉了你
Because I only told you.
你要相信我啊
Believe me, man...
滚一边去
Fuck off.
他帮助当地孩子们
...revolutionizing Internet radio
改变了互联网广播的未来
to his work with local children.
女士们先生们 让我们掌声欢迎朱诺·赫尔南德斯
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Juno Hernandez!
- 爸爸 - 恩
- Hey, Dad. - Logan: Mm.
是这样啊 我不想背后说肯德尔坏话
Um, so I don't want to shit-talk Kendall, uh--
他工作没做好
he ain't up to the job--
但是我想代表大家跟你说
but, uh, I think I speak for everyone here
很高兴你能回来
when I say it's great to see you back.
- 谢谢啊 儿子 - 恩
- Ah, thank you, son. - Yeah.
但是有一件事
But one thing, um,
我是不介意的 可以的
and I don't mind, it's fine,
但是弗兰克对于我来说 现在是什么职位呢
but I do want to say that Frank is what to me, now?
他是副总裁
He's vice-chairman,
也是你的常规顾问
and you're general advisor.
有必要么
And why is that?
现在主题公园的收益如何
What's the situation with the park numbers?
- 公园的收益啊 - 对啊
- Park numbers? - Mm-hmm.
游玩人数不错
Attendances are good,
但去年底酒店住房♥率下降了
but the occupied room nights are down on last year.
我只是在等着汤姆
I'm just waiting for Tom to get his feet, like,
站稳他的脚跟呢
fully under the table.
那个人极度不可靠 这倒是真的
The guy is a flake, is actually the truth of it,
但我同意 我同意的
but I'm on it. I'm on it.
你什么时候会回公♥司♥工作呀
When are you coming back in again?
你需要学习弗兰克的经验
You need to soak up Frank's experience.
好吧 但这啥意思
OK, but what does that mean?
就是说他妈的完全按他说的做
It means do what he fuckin' tells ya.
黄油这事非常抱歉 伙计们
So sorry about the butter, guys.
黄油有什么问题呀
There was a problem with the butter?
冷了硬了
Frozen.
记住 今晚短♥信♥交流是鼓励的
So remember, texting is encouraged tonight.
拜托 别发黄段子短♥信♥
Please, no sexting,
但发短♥信♥是可以的
uh, but texting is fine...
我是监督人哦 在监督着你们呢
Governor. Watching you.
我们把资金都投进去吧
Let's get those numbers in.
我希望能看到所有人的名字都出现在那屏幕上
I want to see everybody's name up on that screen,
并且我代表晚会上的所有人
and on behalf of everyone here at RECNY,
感谢你们的捐赠
thank you for your donation.
嗨
Hi.
不 等下
Oh, uh, no. Hold on.
谢谢谢谢你
Thaaaank you.
你留下来
You stick around.
抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
如果你真那么喜欢她 干嘛不直接要她的号♥码啊
If you like her so much, why don't you just ask for her fuckin' number?
- 罗曼 - 不 我是说
- Rome-- - No. I mean,
你显然想要她的号♥码 对吧
you clearly want to, right?
格雷丝 你愿意把手♥机♥号♥给这个男人吗
Grace, would you like to give this man your number?
好啊 我愿意把手♥机♥号♥留给他
Yeah. I'd like to give him my number.
你 现在为啥还不问她要电♥话♥号♥呢
Why don't you ask for her number, then?
你可以给我你的电♥话♥号♥吗
Can I get your number?
可以给我一支笔吗
Can I have a pen, please?
好的 搞定了 没错 要到电♥话♥了
Oh, OK. Here we go. Yeah. It's happenin'.
真容易啊
That's handy.
这真的是她的电♥话♥号♥哦
That's actually her number.
等等 等等 等等
Hmm. Wait, wait, wait.
请再去拿一瓶来 谢谢你
And fetch another bottle, please. Thank you.
多谢布莱恩 多谢弗里茨 很高兴见到你
Thanks, Brian. Thanks, Fritz. Good to see you.
- 干的漂亮啊 老弟 - 你什么意思
- Nice work, bro. - What do you mean?
你懂的 和那个天才妞滚床单
You know, fuckin' the talent.
- 嘿 你说啥呢 - 不 没事的 没事的
- Hey. Come on. - No! It's cool It's cool.
你搞泛美科技公♥司♥的妞 她公♥司♥搞我
You're fuckin' ATN, ATN's fuckin' me--
真的是互相乱搞啊 对吧
it's a little fucking clusterfuck, yeah?
嘿
Hey.
- 嗨 - 一切都好吗
- Hi. - Everything good?
没错 我今晚很开心
Yes, I'm having a lovely time.
谢谢
Thanks.
黄油那事真的很抱歉
So sorry about the butter.
和你说一下
And just so you know,
显然 老爸打算一会亲自做演讲
apparently, Dad's going to be doing the speech now,
临时改一下计划 我希望这没关系
so late change of plans, I hope that's cool.
- 什么 - 没错 他刚说的
- What-- - Well, yeah, he just said.
我猜这会导致很多事都没法♥正♥常运转吧
I guess that put a spoke in quite a few wheels, huh?
康 康 他身体状态还不够好啊
Con. Con. He's in no fit state.
我得去后台了
Gotta go backstage.
洁瑞 我们可以聊聊吗
Uh, Gerri. Gerri. Can we talk?
没问题
Sure.
过来
Over here.
爸爸想自己做演讲
Uh, Dad wants to do the speech.
好吧 这我倒不知道
OK. I did not know that.
如果他张嘴说话了 什么都有可能出来的
Yeah. When he opens his mouth, anything could come out.
口水 反犹太主义
Drool, anti-Semitism,
非要把丝巾串在一起
fucking string of silk handkerchiefs tied together.
我是说 如果
I mean, if--
如果他在公众面前搞砸了
if he fucks up publicly,
我们就会面临巨大的问题了
we have a major problem.
- 没错 - 你需要和他谈谈
- Right. - You need to talk to him.
- 好的 知道了 - 好吧 好吧
- OK. Got it. - OK? OK.
千层面 你知道他们做了千层面吗
Lasagna? Did you know they had some lasagna?
- 你想来点吗 - 好啊
- Would you like some? - Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好的
- You good? - I'm good.
很好
Great.
今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
你一定会震惊全场的
Gonna knock it out of the park.
谢谢
Thank you.
好运
Good luck.
好运
Bon chance.
众星拱月
Best foot forward.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
- 好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
- 紧张吗 - 还可以
- Nervous? - Not too bad.
我一直很纠结黄油的事 但 似乎没什么事
I had a thing with the butter, but... seems to be OK.
- 你来自哪里的 - 布♥什♥维克
- Where you from? - Bushwick.
没错 是的 没错
Indeed. Yes, indeed.
非好 你很努力
Well, wonderful. Great effort.
康纳·罗伊
Connor Roy.
人们对我也有很多偏见
People have a lot of preconceptions about me, too.
这很困难
It's difficult.
我是说 我想一切都你来说也是挺困难的
I mean, not... like I'm sure everything is for you,
- 但 你懂 - 好吧
- but, you know. - Right.
听着 其实我认为
See, I actually have this idea
社会平等是可以通过
that social equality could be effected
彻底根除联邦政♥府♥的支持来实现的
by a complete eradication of federal support.
只有像你和我这样的人 一起努力
Just people like you and I, doin' it together,
- 不顾一切地奋斗 - 好吧 到我演出了
- fighting it out without all the bullshit-- - OK, this is me.
好啊 祝好运 朋友
Great! Break a leg, my friend.
非常好
That was great.
嘿 你好
Hey, you.
干的漂亮 康
Good job, Con.
年度最佳活动
Best event of the fall.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表